Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My youngest is 26 and I still look like a sack of potatoes🤣
Brilliant! I didn't mean to insult new mums. Been there myself, I also remember a thing on SFP IG about she didn't have a clue about doing pelvic floor exercises. Guessing she's joined the KP Tena Club then? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Brilliant! I didn't mean to insult new mums. Been there myself, I also remember a thing on SFP IG about she didn't have a clue about doing pelvic floor exercises. Guessing she's joined the KP Tena Club then? :ROFLMAO:
I need to be a Tena Lady Shareholder at this point
Waiting to get surgery for last 6 years, no trampolines for this HasBeen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So...I have a question, lovely Krusties (tho by asking, my 'American' is going to show, so go easy on me!😉).

How exactly does "selling stories" to redtops/tabloids etc work? I mean, how do they know when/if the seller is just making ish up for $? I understand the fact that exactly no one would make the mistake of thinking these papers are reputable, alas, STILL-it just seems all kinds of problematic with innumerable conflicts of interest, you know? Do you think they require proof? Thinking about this is proper doing my head in!

Thanks in advance for any light you may be able to shed on this burning curiosity o' mine 😘 (ETA specifically, it's wild she's managed to make a living this way)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sorry but thats really un -fare i dont know anybody that was back to normal after a month and shaming a new mum is pretty bad,i hope your DIL is happy and healthy but women that have just had a baby need support not shaming
When I had my first son the woman in the bed opposite me left hospital in her size 10 jeans that she had been wearing before she was pregnant! I could barely fit in mine 6 months later, and it wasn't from being lazy. Some people just naturally spring back easily after a baby and some don't. KP was one of the lucky ones in that regard and she seemed back to normal straight away each time she gave birth, lucky cow!

Wtf???!!!
Poor Harvey has always been overweight looking at this photo. What on earth was she feeding hi at that age to get so fat?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hmmm, a comment on carols last post.. what fake wedding? The Vegas wedding? Pair of con artists, truly disgusting. About time the press wised up to their BS stories and stop giving them ££
FFS! The guy is as loopy as she is! Waving a magic wand isn't going to wipe it from our memories cole. Nice try buddy! What a loooooser!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmmm, a comment on carols last post.. what fake wedding? The Vegas wedding? Pair of con artists, truly disgusting. About time the press wised up to their BS stories and stop giving them ££
Yeah, think she meant the US of A and not us ,
When I had my first son the woman in the bed opposite me left hospital in her size 10 jeans that she had been wearing before she was pregnant! I could barely fit in mine 6 months later, and it wasn't from being lazy. Some people just naturally spring back easily after a baby and some don't. KP was one of the lucky ones in that regard and she seemed back to normal straight away each time she gave birth, lucky cow!

Poor Harvey has always been overweight looking at this photo. What on earth was she feeding hi at that age to get so fat?
Hate to say I left hospital in my size 8 jeans i wore to come in the hospital with, top button undone on both occasions. My brother said I looked as if I had swallowed a Malteser, when i was 9 mths pregnant. That was 42yrs ago, I'm now 2 stone heavier , it gets us all in the end

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you know I actually felt sorry for her…. a bit… when she first announced she had broken both her feet and would never walk properly again. She said she’d be in a wheelchair for at least a year, maybe longer. What a load of crap! Who lies about medical conditions for sympathy and attention? The horrible passing of Tom Parker this week really highlighted to me what a piece of work she is! He had more grace and dignity in his little finger than she can ever hope to have.. 😡
Young boy just 33 and resilient and upbeat to the end... wife and children and loads of brilliant potential...She is a nothing in this world and its about time she realised this .

Yeah, think she meant the US of A and not us ,

Hate to say I left hospital in my size 8 jeans i wore to come in the hospital with, top button undone on both occasions. My brother said I looked as if I had swallowed a Malteser, when i was 9 mths pregnant. That was 42yrs ago, I'm now 2 stone heavier , it gets us all in the end
Haha I was 8 tone 13lb at the end of my pregnancies.....
Trying to compete with that now is ridiculous . .🤣🤣🤣

Young boy just 33 and resilient and upbeat to the end... wife and children and loads of brilliant potential...She is a nothing in this world and its about time she realised this .

Stone ... lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

I was lucky too, I was slim within a couple of months, I'm not boasting but I've always been fit until now! I'm the size of two bags of spuds. Ach well, when's the wedding over here? Is it in Camberley? x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was lucky too, I was slim within a couple of months, I'm not boasting but I've always been fit until now! I'm the size of two bags of spuds. Ach well, when's the wedding over here? Is it in Camberley? x
I used to look at packets of biscuits and think if I have that with a brew ... I will surely put some weight on... lol....
Now I'm like don't even smell that biscuit... you've just fained 20 pounds 😇🥰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Price had a tummy tuck after every birth. It’s in her books. She would have a C-section followed straight after with a tummy tuck.

My son and Princess were born on the same day and I remember the sheer horror of seeing her tummy compared to mine about 3 days later. But then again, I don’t continually take risks with my health, having vanity surgery because I put my children first.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Stone ... lol
Snap ,I was about 8 and a half stone when full term, back to 7 and half week after having them , same with all 4 of them, hit 50 and it just crept on. No shifting it now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.