Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me if this has been discussed before but surely paramedics need a driving licence?

Reactions: 19
If his ‘depression’ has only begun since his split from the bewful Skanky then he really needs to give his head a shake. People really suffering with this awful disease would see that as a win!
The twat mixes up depression with feeling a bit down. They're worlds apart, I don't think someone suffering real depression gives a shit about weight training for some z list event. It's a mission to just get out of bed in the morning

Reactions: 49
Me too, I'm on meds for life and I've relied on them for the last 25 years. So annoying to see her using mental health literally as a get out of jail card.

Reactions: 36
The twat mixes up depression with feeling a bit down. They're worlds apart, I don't think someone suffering real depression gives a shit about weight training for some z list event. It's a mission to just get out of bed in the morning
100pc, my experience of depression was that it's a struggle to get out of bed, to cook a meal, to put any effort into making yourself look nice.

Reactions: 33
Well,when she was a toddler,she loojed like Joe Bugner the boxer to me,sorry if it pisses people off she just looked like him.

Reactions: 30
Again, playing a crypic card about mental health and its made the red tops yet again. If he was suffering from mental health then why in the next part of his IG stories is he in the gym training like an absolute pussy?? Having suffered from mental health for years, experiencing loved ones ending their lives due to it, its all in very bad taste. I hope the shit really hits the fan with you sooner rather than later.

You and your fiancee (because let's face it, you're playing the media yet again with this break up shit) are both as disgusting and vile as each other. Let's hope the shit really hits the fan with these two vacuous self-absorbed cunts and they drown in it - never to be seen again.

Attachments

Reactions: 34
Forgive me if this has been discussed before but surely paramedics need a driving licence?
Yes, but the guy who's wife runs the country and combs his hair with a toffee apple will get a magistrate to overturn Skanky's ban on MH grounds.

Reactions: 17
Bravo Helena.!!.....bang on the money that!! The way you have described her is spot on....her shitty behaviour will never get better because she doesn't see a problem with it......

Reactions: 25
He's just bought Michelle this clutch for the Christening at £415, so I doubt he's in trouble...or, at least, the OF pays very well.

Reactions: 22
Good for them though - I’m not really bothered about their finances - OF probably fits in with him having sole custody of his kids - so if he is providing for them then that’s all well and good as it’s more than their birth mum does.

Reactions: 31
I think that's right and the chances of her getting it back is remote, plus she has a criminal
record. She never intended to become a paramedic in the first place, another of her little
PR stunts.

Reactions: 23
So sorry for your loss. X

Reactions: 24
Doubt Aisleyne will be up for that given her response to slapgate….
Aisleyne couldn't give a shit, she's a clout chaser, and I say that as one who used to be a massive fan. She's mates with him now, she clearly doesn't hold it against him anymore.

Reactions: 15
100pc, my experience of depression was that it's a struggle to get out of bed, to cook a meal, to put any effort into making yourself look nice.
This is also my experience of depression. I’m going through a very low period rn (no pity- we’re coping, I’m asking for help where I need it, I’m doing the work to give myself the best chance of living with depression)- but it’s bloody hard.
I achieve the basics of the children’s needs (lunchboxes and food, clean, warm clothing and school uniforms, bathing and hair washing, bedtime stories and cuddle, etc), then the house that the children live in. IE clean bathroom and loo facilities, making sure I can safely cook for them etc
All else is just too much. I’m hoping to wash my hair later- that’ll be a huge win for me and help me through Monday.
If I lived in a different age (hell some countries still!) I’d have been hospitalised, probably locked up. Because I’m able to access free sobriety support and can get some medicine and understanding for my mental health problems, we’re alive and living and getting through this.
Depression can be fatal and soul destroying- to see it used in the way they do makes a mockery of the daily fight for survival for some people x

Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.