Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to think that her dad would have more sense too, but given that he is already letting Junior sign a music contract at age 16 the evidence isn't good so far. I get that maybe J isn't very academic ( no idea if he is or not, it's just a comment) but I would at least try and make him wait until he is 18 rather than 16 and hopefully has some qualifications behind him. I have no idea if J is a good singer or not but it's not an easy career choice even if your dad was a moderately successful one. If J fails as a singer and has no qualifications to fall back on he will possibly end up going down the Love Island reality show route. Also if you let a kid think he has no need for qualifications he won't bother getting them. My friend's sons both quit school as soon as they turned 16 as they had big ideas of being professional sportsmen and therefore not needing GCSEs etc. Of course it didn't work out and then they had nothing to fall back on. They have both found other career paths now but for several years they had nothing.
I think Junior is going to get serioly slammed for his fake 'blaccent' ... He is going to be attacked left right & center for cultural appropriation ... He is a child, it's not going to go well

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We’ll that’s good then because you make the rest of us laugh , a lot ! ❀😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

Perhaps Keiron’s bits may benefit from some TEEF 🀣🀣🀣
Thank you very much Love PomπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’“ β€β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

I admit I had to look at his front bits earlier as curiosity got the better of me so took my safe search off... loooooooooool it's certainly not a pencil ahem and some off the poses.. πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x

I won't put a risky one on so made this for you instead..a double turkey teef pose πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ x.

Resizer_16489171849671.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think Junior is going to get serioly slammed for his fake 'blaccent' ... He is going to be attacked left right & center for cultural appropriation ... He is a child, it's not going to go well
Tracey the kids school up the road to me all the kids talk with a jamockney accent etc,,even the Asian kids..loads of them do it,all gangsta stuff type tit,I find it embarrassing.They makes themselves look prats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you very much Love PomπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’“ β€β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

I admit I had to look at his front bits earlier as curiosity got the better of me so took my safe search off... loooooooooool it's certainly not a pencil ahem and some off the poses.. πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x

I won't put a risky one on so made this for you instead..a double turkey teef pose πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ x.

View attachment 1166819
Yes he’s not shy is he ?
I didn’t really expect you to insert Turkey TEEF into his ass ; I think you’re far too gentile to perform such a heinous act πŸ˜‚β€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I take from this that the split is real then. No way would PA let P anywhere near otherwise, let alone for the whole weekend.
Just hope she's stable enough to stay off the drink and whatever whilst P is there, and the poor girl doesn't end up listening to drunken wailing about no one loves her!

Reactions: 24
Yes he’s not shy is he ?
I didn’t really expect you to insert Turkey TEEF into his ass ; I think you’re far too gentile to perform such a heinous act πŸ˜‚β€
Loooooloool you really made me laugh today πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx
Yes his not shy at all lol...can you imagine Cole in those poses πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16010534878110~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I reckon Cole is about to check in to the Priory so the judge takes pity on him. He has learned that from his (ex) gf πŸ€” πŸ’ πŸ‘¨β€βš–οΈ
C3222429-A902-4F2E-AC62-8A9CC5864109.png

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Probably, our paths did crossπŸ™ˆ. When I lived and worked in London, I loved the nightlife. She was well known for being off her tits in the clubs. I believe she was barred from China Whites and other clubs. Probably too long ago for stories to be still onlineπŸ™€πŸ˜‚
She was SUCH a bleep in China White! Complete bloody scrounging mess! Mind the tit that went on in the clubs at that time! Good Lord! Do you remember Bongo Lady? Ahhh she was great! πŸ˜€ Those were long bastard hours!! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It may also be argued that she has Munchausens By Proxy if it is true that many of Harvey’s conditions have not been officially diagnosed …. Christ , these MH issues are mounting up aren’t they ?
PSTD (!) Substance Addiction , NPD , HPD , Munchausens , Munchausens by Proxy , BPD ….. any more for any more ?

I’ve said from the start it was real , there is NO WAY he could have faked how thoroughly miserable he was on that holiday .
He only had two facial expressions , misery & contempt .
Be interesting to find out what the straw was that broke the camels back tho 🀣🀣
Sausage down an alley was probably the issue with that pencil dick :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon Cole is about to check in to the Priory so the judge takes pity on him. He has learned that from his (ex) gf πŸ€” πŸ’ πŸ‘¨β€βš–οΈ
View attachment 1166875
I’ve often wondered if that’s why he’s left all the comments up on his Instagram , so he can claim he’s being trolled & bullied & it’s made him depressed to the point he lashed out in anger ……

There you go Carol , Skanky isn’t the only one who’s good at this tit !

Loooooloool you really made me laugh today πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx
Yes his not shy at all lol...can you imagine Cole in those poses πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

View attachment 1166848
I really don’t want to think about Carol showing his lil asparagus spear off in such a proud & acrobatic fashion ❀πŸ₯°
Glad I made you laugh too 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Serves him right for going there! What kind of man has sex with a woman who is pregnant with another man's child? It's icky!
Certainly is but is there a thing called rape if sex is forced on a man by a woman I’m not sure

Reactions: 4
I hear this a lot, that princess is no different to any other girl her age. I disagree with this. I don't like the whole tarring all teenage girls with the same brush. Not all teenage girls are obsessed with their looks and pouting and posing on TikTok. I have 6 nieces who all have very different personalities and hobbies. NONE of them pout and pose like this and neither do their friends. They find it really cringe and shallow. Some are on TikTok and they post videos of themselves doing acrobats, playing sports, one does arts and crafts and one does hilarious videos of celeb impressions.
I'm not saying it's bad for a teenager to do this as they're all finding their feet and learning about themselves but I also don't like the way we normalise it or pretend "all teenagers are doing it". It's 2022, I would like to see our girls not find validation in what society regards as "conventional good looks".
I hope my post is not misunderstood 🀞🏻
I know what you mean. My granddaughter is 21. She is beautiful (IMHO) but doesn't wear a lot of make-up. Her 15 year old step sister on the other hand looks older than her already, always plastered in make-up, false nails etc. Each to their own but I know which look I prefer in a young girl/woman these days. x

Reactions: 14
Hi guys, loooong time lurker here. These threads have been a sanity preserver for me as I used to be constantly confused why KP got so much air time. It felt like no one ever remembered any of the horrific things she has said and done.

I mean, who gets boyfriends to sign NDAs and threatens to sue anyone who talks about their time in her employment? Someone who has a lot to hide, that’s who.

I know Sun journalists lurk here so what I’ve written below I’ve tried to reference them as much as possible.

I was thinking of writing a few of these long posts, covering different crimes, if you guys want? This first one, I wanted to look at KPs indifference and cruelty to animals. I know there is information on this page’s WIKI link about this, but I wanted to fill it out more and put the references at the end so it was easier to see the extent of her neglect.

I have tried to write out a non-bias collection of these events to show we are not messing around with our concerns. We are not hating just for the sake of it. We are just tired that a person like this should be allowed to make a living and stay in the public eye like someone to be admired.

KP’s history with animals:

Dog – Dogue De Boreaux – Smurf. When Katie moved to a new property she left Smurf behind, locked up for 14 weeks. Believing he made too much mess to come to her new house. Her groom at the time, Joanne, visited him twice a day without been asked, to make sure he had some human interaction. When Smurf finally came to the new house, he went missing for 6 days, but Katie did not do anything about it. (1)

Dog – Shar Pei – Hooch. Purchased suspiciously soon after Victoria Beckham bought one. Not considering it as a family pet, more a status symbol. She was greatly advised against buying it as the previous owners had said it is too aggressive to be around small children and are hard work. She barely managed a few days with it before she demanded a refund and returned it. (1)

Dog – Great Dane – Scooby. Kept permanently outside until the point it lost so much weight, the groom Joanne, tried to keep it warm with a jumper. When informed that this breed of dog had to be kept inside, she demanded it to be rehomed under a different name so she didn’t get bad publicity. (1)

β€œIn the two years I worked for her she used them for photo opportunities and ditched them when the cameras weren’t around. They were simply a means of enhancing her brand and making her more famous” Joanne Hillman (former Groom for Katie Price) talking about Katie’s relationship with her 3 pet horses at the time. (1)

Kittens – Jenna, Kate and Pete. – Locked in Peter’s study for 6 days, then after Katie said they stank they were moved to a shed. The following morning, Pete was lying dead on the shed floor. Katie was completely indifferent when she was told the terrible news. (1)

Pigmy Hedgehog – Peggy. Escaped from her cage – negligence and not maintaining its home. (2) Katie kept saying she knew it was still about as she left food out and it would disappear. There’s a significant possibility that other animals may have eaten this food though. Especially with dead rats been found in the walls during her renovation program. If she had truly been bothered that the hedgehog was loose, in danger and defecating about the house, you would think she would have but in a little more effort in to rescue it.

Chameleon – Marvin. belonged to Junior but he left it behind when he and Princess moved permanently to their dad’s house for a safe/stable upbringing. Katie claimed the animal soon died of a β€˜broken heart’. A condition that, so far, only elephants and humans have been found to have emotions complex enough to suffer from.

The other theory is that, due to the mucky mansion been too expensive to keep warm (especially with Katie being away for days at a time), the heating is left off and the chameleon (being cold blooded and needing a warm environment, or constant access at least to a heat source (such as a heated lamp)), froze to death. (3)

Horse – despite warnings, her poorly maintained perimeter of her horses’ paddock allowed the animal to escape and be collided with on the busy A24 alongside her property. (4)

Dog – Alsatian - Sparkle. Had escaped her home numerous times before (5) finally being hit and killed on the A24 outside her home, just like her horse. (6)

Dog – Alsation – Bear. This is the dog she controversially walked with a bit of blue rope tied in a knot around its neck. No collar, no proper lead – which is illegal, just an inflexible, cheap bit of rope from the stable yard. In the event witnessed, the dog was jumping around all over the place and straining against it. Thus, in great danger of being cut or strangled. (7)

Bear managed to escaped her property 3 times, each time nearly getting hit on the A24 outside her home. In his last escape, he was fortunately found and rescued by a police officer patrolling the road. In response, rather than finally secure her perimeter, or keep the dog safe inside, she rehomed it. (8)

Dog – Alsation – Queenie. Escaped/left outside and was killed. We are told it was run over by the pizza delivery driver. Katie said there was CCTV evidence and she had reported it to the police. Dominos was fully compliant as was the delivery driver, who was shocked to hear such a claim, as she was not aware anything was amiss at the time. However, no incident was reported to the police and despite Dominos repeatedly requesting the CCTV footage, it was never handed over to back up these claims. (9)

Imagine the mental stress this poor delivery driver had to go through during this time.

Cat – Sphynx - Hagrid – informed on here by a tattler that the cat was pinned against a wall by Katie when she was messing around on a mobility scooter. Reported that she did not even check to see if he was okay. Hagrid now seems be rehomed with Amy at the stables where Katie’s horses are kept (10). Although a strange picture was posted by Katie of a cat that looked like Hagrid in an attempt to debunk this claim.

Cat – Sphynx – Dobby. Allegedly had tail bitten off by blade. (12) Finally given away to another home. (10).

Dog – French Bulldog – Rolo. A rare coloured French Bulldog. Only in her care 3 weeks before allegedly being crushed to death in an electric armchair. The dog had taken some CPD oil to keep it quiet and was supper sleepy. (13) Another claim that has come out is that Harvey, triggered by loud noises and notoriously hates it when any of the dogs are barking, (14) was bored/unsupervised and in a rage killed Rolo. Meaning the electric chair was a possible cover for this alternate story, allowing programs such as β€˜Harvey and Me’, go ahead.

Dog- French Bulldog - Precious. Rehomed at Harvey’s house as Carl did not want it around. Finally given away to a TV crew member working on the Mucky Mansion renovation show. (15)

Dog - Blade – locked up either on another property of left outside to bark hours on end. (16) After weeks and weeks of complaints by the neighbours she finally illegally got the hound de-barked (tattle’s WIKI). This dog has attacked the neighbour’s chickens and ripped off one of her own cat’s tails off! (12) Blade permanently now has a shock collar on despite it been a banned product. (tattle’s WIKI).

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 123
Well, look at the difference between Katie and Emily? Emily does wear makeup, yes, but it's a very natural look. She's stunning, I think. I bet Peter wakes up every morning and has to pinch himself!

Reactions: 30
Has she ever taken her kids to a museum, a castle or anything like that? We have loads of great places to visit in Sussex, and all they seem to get is a tour of hairdressers and nail salons.
And amusement parks! I've had it in my head for a couple of days to visit Arundel castle again. Used to take my boys there a lot. Was gutted when it was broken into and amongst the things that were stolen were the Rosary beads of Mary Queen of Scots! KP wouldn't have a clue about culture if it jumped up and bit her on her fat ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The new bestie to KP after being forced to kiss her on the lips … β€œyour breath stinks”

🀣🀣

did anyone else hear that?
Omg howling 🀣 right at the end. Just cuts off as she gets to β€œstinks” LOL you can tell it’s breath kicks just by looking at it 🀒

So she’s been with P has she. Nice quality time in a… πŸ₯β€¦ nail salon πŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.