Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, loooong time lurker here. These threads have been a sanity preserver for me as I used to be constantly confused why KP got so much air time. It felt like no one ever remembered any of the horrific things she has said and done.

I mean, who gets boyfriends to sign NDAs and threatens to sue anyone who talks about their time in her employment? Someone who has a lot to hide, that’s who.

I know Sun journalists lurk here so what I’ve written below I’ve tried to reference them as much as possible.

I was thinking of writing a few of these long posts, covering different crimes, if you guys want? This first one, I wanted to look at KPs indifference and cruelty to animals. I know there is information on this page’s WIKI link about this, but I wanted to fill it out more and put the references at the end so it was easier to see the extent of her neglect.

I have tried to write out a non-bias collection of these events to show we are not messing around with our concerns. We are not hating just for the sake of it. We are just tired that a person like this should be allowed to make a living and stay in the public eye like someone to be admired.

KP’s history with animals:

Dog – Dogue De Boreaux – Smurf. When Katie moved to a new property she left Smurf behind, locked up for 14 weeks. Believing he made too much mess to come to her new house. Her groom at the time, Joanne, visited him twice a day without been asked, to make sure he had some human interaction. When Smurf finally came to the new house, he went missing for 6 days, but Katie did not do anything about it. (1)

Dog – Shar Pei – Hooch. Purchased suspiciously soon after Victoria Beckham bought one. Not considering it as a family pet, more a status symbol. She was greatly advised against buying it as the previous owners had said it is too aggressive to be around small children and are hard work. She barely managed a few days with it before she demanded a refund and returned it. (1)

Dog – Great Dane – Scooby. Kept permanently outside until the point it lost so much weight, the groom Joanne, tried to keep it warm with a jumper. When informed that this breed of dog had to be kept inside, she demanded it to be rehomed under a different name so she didn’t get bad publicity. (1)

“In the two years I worked for her she used them for photo opportunities and ditched them when the cameras weren’t around. They were simply a means of enhancing her brand and making her more famous” Joanne Hillman (former Groom for Katie Price) talking about Katie’s relationship with her 3 pet horses at the time. (1)

Kittens – Jenna, Kate and Pete. – Locked in Peter’s study for 6 days, then after Katie said they stank they were moved to a shed. The following morning, Pete was lying dead on the shed floor. Katie was completely indifferent when she was told the terrible news. (1)

Pigmy Hedgehog – Peggy. Escaped from her cage – negligence and not maintaining its home. (2) Katie kept saying she knew it was still about as she left food out and it would disappear. There’s a significant possibility that other animals may have eaten this food though. Especially with dead rats been found in the walls during her renovation program. If she had truly been bothered that the hedgehog was loose, in danger and defecating about the house, you would think she would have but in a little more effort in to rescue it.

Chameleon – Marvin. belonged to Junior but he left it behind when he and Princess moved permanently to their dad’s house for a safe/stable upbringing. Katie claimed the animal soon died of a ‘broken heart’. A condition that, so far, only elephants and humans have been found to have emotions complex enough to suffer from.

The other theory is that, due to the mucky mansion been too expensive to keep warm (especially with Katie being away for days at a time), the heating is left off and the chameleon (being cold blooded and needing a warm environment, or constant access at least to a heat source (such as a heated lamp)), froze to death. (3)

Horse – despite warnings, her poorly maintained perimeter of her horses’ paddock allowed the animal to escape and be collided with on the busy A24 alongside her property. (4)

Dog – Alsatian - Sparkle. Had escaped her home numerous times before (5) finally being hit and killed on the A24 outside her home, just like her horse. (6)

Dog – Alsation – Bear. This is the dog she controversially walked with a bit of blue rope tied in a knot around its neck. No collar, no proper lead – which is illegal, just an inflexible, cheap bit of rope from the stable yard. In the event witnessed, the dog was jumping around all over the place and straining against it. Thus, in great danger of being cut or strangled. (7)

Bear managed to escaped her property 3 times, each time nearly getting hit on the A24 outside her home. In his last escape, he was fortunately found and rescued by a police officer patrolling the road. In response, rather than finally secure her perimeter, or keep the dog safe inside, she rehomed it. (8)

Dog – Alsation – Queenie. Escaped/left outside and was killed. We are told it was run over by the pizza delivery driver. Katie said there was CCTV evidence and she had reported it to the police. Dominos was fully compliant as was the delivery driver, who was shocked to hear such a claim, as she was not aware anything was amiss at the time. However, no incident was reported to the police and despite Dominos repeatedly requesting the CCTV footage, it was never handed over to back up these claims. (9)

Imagine the mental stress this poor delivery driver had to go through during this time.

Cat – Sphynx - Hagrid – informed on here by a tattler that the cat was pinned against a wall by Katie when she was messing around on a mobility scooter. Reported that she did not even check to see if he was okay. Hagrid now seems be rehomed with Amy at the stables where Katie’s horses are kept (10). Although a strange picture was posted by Katie of a cat that looked like Hagrid in an attempt to debunk this claim.

Cat – Sphynx – Dobby. Allegedly had tail bitten off by blade. (12) Finally given away to another home. (10).

Dog – French Bulldog – Rolo. A rare coloured French Bulldog. Only in her care 3 weeks before allegedly being crushed to death in an electric armchair. The dog had taken some CPD oil to keep it quiet and was supper sleepy. (13) Another claim that has come out is that Harvey, triggered by loud noises and notoriously hates it when any of the dogs are barking, (14) was bored/unsupervised and in a rage killed Rolo. Meaning the electric chair was a possible cover for this alternate story, allowing programs such as ‘Harvey and Me’, go ahead.

Dog- French Bulldog - Precious. Rehomed at Harvey’s house as Carl did not want it around. Finally given away to a TV crew member working on the Mucky Mansion renovation show. (15)

Dog - Blade – locked up either on another property of left outside to bark hours on end. (16) After weeks and weeks of complaints by the neighbours she finally illegally got the hound de-barked (tattle’s WIKI). This dog has attacked the neighbour’s chickens and ripped off one of her own cat’s tails off! (12) Blade permanently now has a shock collar on despite it been a banned product. (tattle’s WIKI).

This makes me physically sick. Utter bleep!! (I don’t usually type that word in full but it’s never felt more right) wasn’t there a Jack Russell pup that drowned in her pool too? why keep getting them?! Just stop!! Shame it wasn’t her face that was ripped off.. although no one would actually notice! (Or care!!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Kirsty is godparent
Why does everything to do with Kieran and Michelle have to be reported and seen as a swipe at that bleeping pig? 🙄🙄🙄 I should imagine they don’t like the witch enough to care about her thoughts and feelings. She’s irrelevant.

Reactions: 48
I don’t think Junior will get too much stick in the music world for the way that he speaks. Lots of UK grime artists talk in that ‘roadman’ slang and it’s widely accepted even if they are white.
Personally it makes me cringe. Both my sons are mixed race and my eldest goes out of his way to speak as ‘properly’ as possible, because he hates all the stereotypes around how young mixed race lads are supposed to behave and he’s a bit gothy in attire so going round calling everyone ‘blud’ wouldn’t really go with his image.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hi guys, loooong time lurker here. These threads have been a sanity preserver for me as I used to be constantly confused why KP got so much air time. It felt like no one ever remembered any of the horrific things she has said and done.

I mean, who gets boyfriends to sign NDAs and threatens to sue anyone who talks about their time in her employment? Someone who has a lot to hide, that’s who.

I know Sun journalists lurk here so what I’ve written below I’ve tried to reference them as much as possible.

I was thinking of writing a few of these long posts, covering different crimes, if you guys want? This first one, I wanted to look at KPs indifference and cruelty to animals. I know there is information on this page’s WIKI link about this, but I wanted to fill it out more and put the references at the end so it was easier to see the extent of her neglect.

I have tried to write out a non-bias collection of these events to show we are not messing around with our concerns. We are not hating just for the sake of it. We are just tired that a person like this should be allowed to make a living and stay in the public eye like someone to be admired.

Dog – Dogue De Boreaux – Smurf. When Katie moved to a new property she left Smurf behind, locked up for 14 weeks. Believing he made too much mess to come to her new house. Her groom at the time, Joanne, visited him twice a day without been asked, to make sure he had some human interaction. When Smurf finally came to the new house, he went missing for 6 days, but Katie did not do anything about it. (1)

Dog – Shar Pei – Hooch. Purchased suspiciously soon after Victoria Beckham bought one. Not considering it as a family pet, more a status symbol. She was greatly advised against buying it as the previous owners had said it is too aggressive to be around small children and are hard work. She barely managed a few days with it before she demanded a refund and returned it. (1)

Dog – Great Dane – Scooby. Kept permanently outside until the point it lost so much weight, the groom Joanne, tried to keep it warm with a jumper. When informed that this breed of dog had to be kept inside, she demanded it to be rehomed under a different name so she didn’t get bad publicity. (1)

“In the two years I worked for her she used them for photo opportunities and ditched them when the cameras weren’t around. They were simply a means of enhancing her brand and making her more famous” Joanne Hillman (former Groom for Katie Price) talking about Katie’s relationship with her 3 pet horses at the time. (1)

Kittens – Jenna, Kate and Pete. – Locked in Peter’s study for 6 days, then after Katie said they stank they were moved to a shed. The following morning, Pete was lying dead on the shed floor. Katie was completely indifferent when she was told the terrible news. (1)

Pigmy Hedgehog – Peggy. Escaped from her cage – negligence and not maintaining its home. (2) Katie kept saying she knew it was still about as she left food out and it would disappear. There’s a significant possibility that other animals may have eaten this food though. Especially with dead rats been found in the walls during her renovation program. If she had truly been bothered that the hedgehog was loose, in danger and defecating about the house, you would think she would have but in a little more effort in to rescue it.

Chameleon – Marvin. belonged to Junior but he left it behind when he and Princess moved permanently to their dad’s house for a safe/stable upbringing. Katie claimed the animal soon died of a ‘broken heart’. A condition that, so far, only elephants and humans have been found to have emotions complex enough to suffer from.

The other theory is that, due to the mucky mansion been too expensive to keep warm (especially with Katie being away for days at a time), the heating is left off and the chameleon (being cold blooded and needing a warm environment, or constant access at least to a heat source (such as a heated lamp)), froze to death. (3)

Horse – despite warnings, her poorly maintained perimeter of her horses’ paddock allowed the animal to escape and be collided with on the busy A24 alongside her property. (4)

Dog – Alsatian - Sparkle. Had escaped her home numerous times before (5) finally being hit and killed on the A24 outside her home, just like her horse. (6)

Dog – Alsation – Bear. This is the dog she controversially walked with a bit of blue rope tied in a knot around its neck. No collar, no proper lead – which is illegal, just an inflexible, cheap bit of rope from the stable yard. In the event witnessed, the dog was jumping around all over the place and straining against it. Thus, in great danger of being cut or strangled. (7)

Bear managed to escaped her property 3 times, each time nearly getting hit on the A24 outside her home. In his last escape, he was fortunately found and rescued by a police officer patrolling the road. In response, rather than finally secure her perimeter, or keep the dog safe inside, she rehomed it. (8)

Dog – Alsation – Queenie. Escaped/left outside and was killed. We are told it was run over by the pizza delivery driver. Katie said there was CCTV evidence and she had reported it to the police. Dominos was fully compliant as was the delivery driver, who was shocked to hear such a claim, as she was not aware anything was amiss at the time. However, no incident was reported to the police and despite Dominos repeatedly requesting the CCTV footage, it was never handed over to back up these claims. (9)

Imagine the mental stress this poor delivery driver had to go through during this time.

Cat – Sphynx - Hagrid – informed on here by a tattler that the cat was pinned against a wall by Katie when she was messing around on a mobility scooter. Reported that she did not even check to see if he was okay. Hagrid now seems be rehomed with Amy at the stables where Katie’s horses are kept (10). Although a strange picture was posted by Katie of a cat that looked like Hagrid in an attempt to debunk this claim.

Cat – Sphynx – Dobby. Allegedly had tail bitten off by blade. (12) Finally given away to another home. (10).

Dog – French Bulldog – Rolo. A rare coloured French Bulldog. Only in her care 3 weeks before allegedly being crushed to death in an electric armchair. The dog had taken some CPD oil to keep it quiet and was supper sleepy. (13) Another claim that has come out is that Harvey, triggered by loud noises and notoriously hates it when any of the dogs are barking, (14) was bored/unsupervised and in a rage killed Rolo. Meaning the electric chair was a possible cover for this alternate story, allowing programs such as ‘Harvey and Me’, go ahead.

Dog- French Bulldog - Precious. Rehomed at Harvey’s house as Carl did not want it around. Finally given away to a TV crew member working on the Mucky Mansion renovation show. (15)

Dog - Blade – locked up either on another property of left outside to bark hours on end. (16) After weeks and weeks of complaints by the neighbours she finally illegally got the hound de-barked (tattle’s WIKI). This dog has attacked the neighbour’s chickens and ripped off one of her own cat’s tails off! (12) Blade permanently now has a shock collar on despite it been a banned product. (tattle’s WIKI).

This is sickening, I knew her history with pets was bad but when listed and referenced it's absolutely shocking.
Even though it is tough reading, thank you for all your research and posting. No more lurking, you are a Krustie please keep posting.

• Heart
  • Sad

Makes me so angry 😡. What happened to the chihuahua puppy her and carl were posing with in pics before she fucked off to Thailand? She should be banned from owning any animal again. Shes a vile bleep 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
@justanothersoul thanks for that post. Just shows how vile she actually is when it's all laid out like that doesn't it.

Could you add Blade too? Possibly? Bloody wears a remote control shock collar, which I think is disgusting. There are articles online about his going for 'retraining' at the Protection Dogs Worldwide place she got him from, you can see the remote in her hand. The bleep.

Welcome anyway 👍👍

ETA: seen that he's included now with the shock collar bit, ignore me, speed reading! Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
@justanothersoul thanks for that post. Just shows how vile she actually is when it's all laid out like that doesn't it.

Could you add Blade too? Possibly? Bloody wears a remote control shock collar, which I think is disgusting. There are articles online about his going for 'retraining' at the Protection Dogs Worldwide place she got him from, you can see the remote in her hand. The bleep.

Welcome anyway 👍👍
I thought Blade was included Facey! I read about him on the article.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Probably wanted Princess her mini me, this weekend to model all the outfits for a photoshoot…
2C236914-AB87-4C2A-BDF2-78E39279933C.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Has she ever taken her kids to a museum, a castle or anything like that? We have loads of great places to visit in Sussex, and all they seem to get is a tour of hairdressers and nail salons.
Ooh I love a bit of museum visiting , done all of London. Some of Yorkshire, Edinburgh and even NYC . So interesting. Can’t see skankie being interested unless it showed how queen nefretiti applied her acrylics 😂

That's a good point. What would she think if J was having sex with an older pregnant woman I wonder?
Prob ask him to record it for OF

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She also ignores medical advice, she's had a cancer scare which was actually true and yet she seems to do what
ever she can to get cancer again, sunbeds, sunbathing after surgery.. That or a lack of common sense.
She's a sociopath, it's all about living in the moment. None of the little slaps on the wrist like community service
sentences will matter to her either.

Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 20.04.59.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like Michelle and Bunny have had their nails done for the christening tomorrow… just like Krusty and P… 🤔 also, SFP has chosen her wedding dress already apparently but mustn’t have taken Krusty with her (probs for good reason but god knows what she’s chosen)
Ooh do tell about the dress, I need a good laugh tonight. Just been outside in the freezing cold for a fire alarm in our flats and I can't praise the Fire Brigade enough. KP want's to be a paramedic? She couldn't lick the boots of the emergency services let alone be one !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I take from this that the split is real then. No way would PA let P anywhere near otherwise, let alone for the whole weekend.
She's still wearing the ring though, clearly isn't going to give that back even if they are broken up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pete the bleep is managing junior so I suspect if princess wants to go into the entertainment business he will take the reigns . Not the adult entertainment business like her let down of a mother . Nothing wrong with sex work but no parent would want their child to choose that. I’m sure many doors will be open to her that wouldn’t be afforded others. She is not cookie cutter beautiful which will stand her in good staid if she chooses to model, they look for different looks nowadays . She has her whole life ahead of her and will get sound advice from dad and Claire Powell
And the easy route offered by the Pricey.
Filler, false tits and surgery to make her look more like her mother thinks she looks herself.

Reactions: 10
Ooh do tell about the dress, I need a good laugh tonight. Just been outside in the freezing cold for a fire alarm in our flats and I can't praise the Fire Brigade enough. KP want's to be a paramedic? She couldn't lick the boots of the emergency services let alone be one !
A paramedic?????!!!! How could she get close enough for cpr with those stick on tata's?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's still wearing the ring though, clearly isn't going to give that back even if they are broken up!
It's aways the mind games she plays. Is she or isn't she? Funny how it was 'allegedly' stolen in Slapgate? The woman is seriously deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.