Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know I actually felt sorry for her…. a bit… when she first announced she had broken both her feet and would never walk properly again. She said she’d be in a wheelchair for at least a year, maybe longer. What a load of crap! Who lies about medical conditions for sympathy and attention? The horrible passing of Tom Parker this week really highlighted to me what a piece of work she is! He had more grace and dignity in his little finger than she can ever hope to have.. 😡
Lying about medical conditions to get attention is a medical condition in itself, it's called Munchausen syndrome.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Lying about medical conditions to get attention is a medical condition in itself, it's called Munchausen syndrome.
I’m getting to the point where I don’t think there’s a mental health condition that she HASN’T got .
A psychiatrist would have a field day !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So true, Skanky has this idea that the only way to look sexy is to be like a 90s ladette Glamour model, she has no concept how to be sexy outside that small window of appeal. She still thinks she’s Jordan, endlessly using surgery to create a look she had 20 years ago. It can’t be done, and by using cheap plastic surgeons on a freebie she’s managed to make herself look ridiculous and in the process actually aged herself instead. I’m two years older than her, and not being big-headed look way younger her, as do most of my similar aged pals, basically we’ve accepted our age, try to look after ourselves a bit through exercise and diet (don’t include the wine and gin 😁 ) don’t smoke and don’t try and dress to look like a 20yo. Consequence you can look fabulous in your 40s/50s/60s/70s. Skanky cannot see this, as her only way of sexy is young and twenty-something, ironically she is failing to be sexy, just an aged caricature of sexy, that is so not sexy.

Found this last year, a list of actresses looking fabulous in their 50s.
View attachment 1166161

Yes they’ve had work done, but they’ve not had the Skanky cheap freebie work and they’re not trying to look like a playboy model aged 20. They all look older than their youthful days, but are just as beautiful as when they were young. All older than Skanky but actually look younger than her, Skanky has no idea how to age gracefully, just thinks she can always be a ladette, it’s a dated look anyway, and really doesn’t work on a 43yo woman.

Another big difference is they all have talent, something Skanky doesn’t have, why all reality stars will end up like Skanky if they stay in the public eye. Most have nothing but their looks to fall back on, so they keep trying to look like younger and younger, but a version of younger that’s not attainable, it’s all they have.
I have several friends who have had work done, fillers, botox boob jobs etc. All older than KP and they look great. The difference being they have had subtle tweaks that looks natural. KP doesn't know the meaning of the word! With her she always takes it to extremes.

Reactions: 19
She also ignores medical advice, she's had a cancer scare which was actually true and yet she seems to do what
ever she can to get cancer again, sunbeds, sunbathing after surgery.. That or a lack of common sense.

Reactions: 33
I know all mums think their daughters are beautiful but do her posts about P always have to be about her looks? What about her talents or how well she’s doing in school or the hobbies she has. Not a single mention of J either. Is she not allowed talk about him or does she just not care?
She's not really interested in the boys as they don't want to do what she wants, i.e. wear make up, pout, go to nail salons etc. Can you imagine her ever watching a football match with her boys? I have two boys and a girl, I spent hundreds of hours watching the boys play football and ice hockey when they were growing up, as well as watching my daughter ice skate. I made so many good friends among the other boys parents, people I am still friends with many years later. Look at what she does with Harvey. Takes him to the nail salon with her and she knows he won't say anything about not wanting to go. Same with the nightclub visit and the fashion shows. That's what SHE wants, not him. If he has the mentality of a 7 year old he does NOT want to go to nightclubs or walk in fashion shows! He's the only son she is interested in because she can manipulate him easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
@Pom Bear . Which is your personal favourite masterpiece? Just out of interest!
Mine are any that includes little Sid with Turkey Teef! 🥰 🇯🇪 🐾🐾

Thank you for asking 😀🥰❤❤.and yes I agree little Sid with his turkey teef are my top favourite. 💖🥰🤗😘 xx

2nd favourite Cole with turkey teef.

3rd..Corgi pics I can add somehow into the thread subject.

Love from Pom 💖💕❤💓🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16165496580660.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It's a baking 'thang'. Flower pot cupcakes and muffin, etc. - then either flowers or succulent fondant/decoration.

I go the other way and make meatloaf 'cupcakes' with mash 'butter cream' and bacon bit sprinkles. Totally worth it. Haha.
Like the sound of the meatballs and mash 😍

Reactions: 8
Because she assumes P will want to follow her footsteps I assume , I mean , who wouldn’t ? I can imagine she’s grooming her behind the scenes to do just that …. And in her drug addled & deluded brain is probably thinking she’ll be some sort of Kardashian type “ Momager “ with her brilliant business mind (!)
I hope to hell that P has more about her than that , or that Andre steps in somehow ….. only time will tell .
No idea if P is academic or not , but I’d really like to see her follow a “ normal” and satisfying career path .

Though , unfortunately , I suspect this may be unlikely .
I would like to think that her dad would have more sense too, but given that he is already letting Junior sign a music contract at age 16 the evidence isn't good so far. I get that maybe J isn't very academic ( no idea if he is or not, it's just a comment) but I would at least try and make him wait until he is 18 rather than 16 and hopefully has some qualifications behind him. I have no idea if J is a good singer or not but it's not an easy career choice even if your dad was a moderately successful one. If J fails as a singer and has no qualifications to fall back on he will possibly end up going down the Love Island reality show route. Also if you let a kid think he has no need for qualifications he won't bother getting them. My friend's sons both quit school as soon as they turned 16 as they had big ideas of being professional sportsmen and therefore not needing GCSEs etc. Of course it didn't work out and then they had nothing to fall back on. They have both found other career paths now but for several years they had nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has she ever taken her kids to a museum, a castle or anything like that? We have loads of great places to visit in Sussex, and all they seem to get is a tour of hairdressers and nail salons.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Has she ever taken her kids to a museum, a castle or anything like that? We have loads of great places to visit in Sussex, and all they seem to get is a tour of hairdressers and nail salons.
That’s a good point..

Not just Princess, but all the younger kids. It's only ever, "Look how CUUUUUTE you are" or "Look at my handsome son" or "My beautiful mini-me."
Even when Junior signed his record deal she commented ‘what a good job her and PA had done with him’ not how well he’d done. P.S, yes, what a good job PA has done raising him…….

Have they split up or not? Last on here was nobody knew 100%! I need my fix 😂
She doesn’t appear to be giving him much grief if they really have. I thought she’d be bashing him from all angles…

Reactions: 21
Yes, two years younger than Harvey and one year older than Junior. She must have been very pregnant for her suggestion about Gareth bashing Harvey's head as the head would have to be engaged for that, just prior to birth. Never mind, it's makes a good story eh Kate you liar.
That's a good point. What would she think if J was having sex with an older pregnant woman I wonder?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I know it’s not a popular opinion , but I think the split is genuine .
Neither of these losers are clever enough to engineer - and continue- a fake split .

Let’s not forget that they wouldn’t be capable of allowing each other nights out & freedom , they’re both players , he’d be looking for the next zleb to hook up with & she’d happily go home with absolutely anybody .
I’ve no idea why the nastiness hasn’t started from either side yet , I’m guessing impending court cases , but that’s only speculation - it will be interesting to see how the next few weeks pan out .
Personally I think it’s the calm before the storm & they’ll both be selling stories before long.
Frankly I’m glad the threads have slowed down , it’s nice to pick up a book again 😂😂😂
I agree with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who in their right mind asks a question like this???

"Who agrees my daughter is stunning?" With a Yes/ No option?? It's absolute madness!
I've seen these polls asking "what colour nails shall I go for?" Or "should I dye my hair red?" But not please vote whether my teenager is attractive or not! It's absolutely vile.

We all think our kids are lovely, and Princess is a pretty girl, but to ask a load of strangers to vote on it just baffles me...what if someone votes no? She'll be straight to complaining that people are trolling P when the question shouldn't even be asked.

This is just more proof of her narcissistic behaviour isn't it? Herself basking in the glory of her young and pretty daughter, proud of herself for creating her (even though she looks more like Pete)

Everything is about appearances with this creature. As others have said, she probably knows nothing about their school, their interests etc. She just acts like the fun big sister who gossips and goes to the nail salon and leaves the boring adult stuff for others.
Thank goodness for Emily, the woman is worth a million Katie's.
She’s actively promoting a way to troll/bully her daughter! Isn’t this the exact opposite of ‘Harvey’s Law’ she’s so desperate to create? 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.