Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, loooong time lurker here. These threads have been a sanity preserver for me as I used to be constantly confused why KP got so much air time. It felt like no one ever remembered any of the horrific things she has said and done.

I mean, who gets boyfriends to sign NDAs and threatens to sue anyone who talks about their time in her employment? Someone who has a lot to hide, that’s who.

I know Sun journalists lurk here so what I’ve written below I’ve tried to reference them as much as possible.

I was thinking of writing a few of these long posts, covering different crimes, if you guys want? This first one, I wanted to look at KPs indifference and cruelty to animals. I know there is information on this page’s WIKI link about this, but I wanted to fill it out more and put the references at the end so it was easier to see the extent of her neglect.

I have tried to write out a non-bias collection of these events to show we are not messing around with our concerns. We are not hating just for the sake of it. We are just tired that a person like this should be allowed to make a living and stay in the public eye like someone to be admired.

KP’s history with animals:

Dog – Dogue De Boreaux – Smurf. When Katie moved to a new property she left Smurf behind, locked up for 14 weeks. Believing he made too much mess to come to her new house. Her groom at the time, Joanne, visited him twice a day without been asked, to make sure he had some human interaction. When Smurf finally came to the new house, he went missing for 6 days, but Katie did not do anything about it. (1)

Dog – Shar Pei – Hooch. Purchased suspiciously soon after Victoria Beckham bought one. Not considering it as a family pet, more a status symbol. She was greatly advised against buying it as the previous owners had said it is too aggressive to be around small children and are hard work. She barely managed a few days with it before she demanded a refund and returned it. (1)

Dog – Great Dane – Scooby. Kept permanently outside until the point it lost so much weight, the groom Joanne, tried to keep it warm with a jumper. When informed that this breed of dog had to be kept inside, she demanded it to be rehomed under a different name so she didn’t get bad publicity. (1)

“In the two years I worked for her she used them for photo opportunities and ditched them when the cameras weren’t around. They were simply a means of enhancing her brand and making her more famous” Joanne Hillman (former Groom for Katie Price) talking about Katie’s relationship with her 3 pet horses at the time. (1)

Kittens – Jenna, Kate and Pete. – Locked in Peter’s study for 6 days, then after Katie said they stank they were moved to a shed. The following morning, Pete was lying dead on the shed floor. Katie was completely indifferent when she was told the terrible news. (1)

Pigmy Hedgehog – Peggy. Escaped from her cage – negligence and not maintaining its home. (2) Katie kept saying she knew it was still about as she left food out and it would disappear. There’s a significant possibility that other animals may have eaten this food though. Especially with dead rats been found in the walls during her renovation program. If she had truly been bothered that the hedgehog was loose, in danger and defecating about the house, you would think she would have but in a little more effort in to rescue it.

Chameleon – Marvin. belonged to Junior but he left it behind when he and Princess moved permanently to their dad’s house for a safe/stable upbringing. Katie claimed the animal soon died of a ‘broken heart’. A condition that, so far, only elephants and humans have been found to have emotions complex enough to suffer from.

The other theory is that, due to the mucky mansion been too expensive to keep warm (especially with Katie being away for days at a time), the heating is left off and the chameleon (being cold blooded and needing a warm environment, or constant access at least to a heat source (such as a heated lamp)), froze to death. (3)

Horse – despite warnings, her poorly maintained perimeter of her horses’ paddock allowed the animal to escape and be collided with on the busy A24 alongside her property. (4)

Dog – Alsatian - Sparkle. Had escaped her home numerous times before (5) finally being hit and killed on the A24 outside her home, just like her horse. (6)

Dog – Alsation – Bear. This is the dog she controversially walked with a bit of blue rope tied in a knot around its neck. No collar, no proper lead – which is illegal, just an inflexible, cheap bit of rope from the stable yard. In the event witnessed, the dog was jumping around all over the place and straining against it. Thus, in great danger of being cut or strangled. (7)

Bear managed to escaped her property 3 times, each time nearly getting hit on the A24 outside her home. In his last escape, he was fortunately found and rescued by a police officer patrolling the road. In response, rather than finally secure her perimeter, or keep the dog safe inside, she rehomed it. (8)

Dog – Alsation – Queenie. Escaped/left outside and was killed. We are told it was run over by the pizza delivery driver. Katie said there was CCTV evidence and she had reported it to the police. Dominos was fully compliant as was the delivery driver, who was shocked to hear such a claim, as she was not aware anything was amiss at the time. However, no incident was reported to the police and despite Dominos repeatedly requesting the CCTV footage, it was never handed over to back up these claims. (9)

Imagine the mental stress this poor delivery driver had to go through during this time.

Cat – Sphynx - Hagrid – informed on here by a tattler that the cat was pinned against a wall by Katie when she was messing around on a mobility scooter. Reported that she did not even check to see if he was okay. Hagrid now seems be rehomed with Amy at the stables where Katie’s horses are kept (10). Although a strange picture was posted by Katie of a cat that looked like Hagrid in an attempt to debunk this claim.

Cat – Sphynx – Dobby. Allegedly had tail bitten off by blade. (12) Finally given away to another home. (10).

Dog – French Bulldog – Rolo. A rare coloured French Bulldog. Only in her care 3 weeks before allegedly being crushed to death in an electric armchair. The dog had taken some CPD oil to keep it quiet and was supper sleepy. (13) Another claim that has come out is that Harvey, triggered by loud noises and notoriously hates it when any of the dogs are barking, (14) was bored/unsupervised and in a rage killed Rolo. Meaning the electric chair was a possible cover for this alternate story, allowing programs such as ‘Harvey and Me’, go ahead.

Dog- French Bulldog - Precious. Rehomed at Harvey’s house as Carl did not want it around. Finally given away to a TV crew member working on the Mucky Mansion renovation show. (15)

Dog - Blade – locked up either on another property of left outside to bark hours on end. (16) After weeks and weeks of complaints by the neighbours she finally illegally got the hound de-barked (tattle’s WIKI). This dog has attacked the neighbour’s chickens and ripped off one of her own cat’s tails off! (12) Blade permanently now has a shock collar on despite it been a banned product. (tattle’s WIKI).

I knew it was bad but this is heartbreaking . Horrendous , criminal bleeping vile witch . I am SO angry reading this .
Thank you for your attention to detail & research . I would willingly ( and angrily) read more of your detailed posts .

And welcome . I think you’ll fit right In .

• Heart
Reactions: 80
As much as she says she doesn’t care what people think and loves to make the headlines with whatever trashy behaviour is needed, do you reckon she goes to bed at night and just thinks “tit, what have I become?” She must think back to when she had it all and how she threw it all away. I don’t think anyone could be unaffected by the comments on her recently.

Reactions: 25
Hi guys, loooong time lurker here. These threads have been a sanity preserver for me as I used to be constantly confused why KP got so much air time. It felt like no one ever remembered any of the horrific things she has said and done.

I mean, who gets boyfriends to sign NDAs and threatens to sue anyone who talks about their time in her employment? Someone who has a lot to hide, that’s who.

I know Sun journalists lurk here so what I’ve written below I’ve tried to reference them as much as possible.

I was thinking of writing a few of these long posts, covering different crimes, if you guys want? This first one, I wanted to look at KPs indifference and cruelty to animals. I know there is information on this page’s WIKI link about this, but I wanted to fill it out more and put the references at the end so it was easier to see the extent of her neglect.

I have tried to write out a non-bias collection of these events to show we are not messing around with our concerns. We are not hating just for the sake of it. We are just tired that a person like this should be allowed to make a living and stay in the public eye like someone to be admired.

Dog – Dogue De Boreaux – Smurf. When Katie moved to a new property she left Smurf behind, locked up for 14 weeks. Believing he made too much mess to come to her new house. Her groom at the time, Joanne, visited him twice a day without been asked, to make sure he had some human interaction. When Smurf finally came to the new house, he went missing for 6 days, but Katie did not do anything about it. (1)

Dog – Shar Pei – Hooch. Purchased suspiciously soon after Victoria Beckham bought one. Not considering it as a family pet, more a status symbol. She was greatly advised against buying it as the previous owners had said it is too aggressive to be around small children and are hard work. She barely managed a few days with it before she demanded a refund and returned it. (1)

Dog – Great Dane – Scooby. Kept permanently outside until the point it lost so much weight, the groom Joanne, tried to keep it warm with a jumper. When informed that this breed of dog had to be kept inside, she demanded it to be rehomed under a different name so she didn’t get bad publicity. (1)

“In the two years I worked for her she used them for photo opportunities and ditched them when the cameras weren’t around. They were simply a means of enhancing her brand and making her more famous” Joanne Hillman (former Groom for Katie Price) talking about Katie’s relationship with her 3 pet horses at the time. (1)

Kittens – Jenna, Kate and Pete. – Locked in Peter’s study for 6 days, then after Katie said they stank they were moved to a shed. The following morning, Pete was lying dead on the shed floor. Katie was completely indifferent when she was told the terrible news. (1)

Pigmy Hedgehog – Peggy. Escaped from her cage – negligence and not maintaining its home. (2) Katie kept saying she knew it was still about as she left food out and it would disappear. There’s a significant possibility that other animals may have eaten this food though. Especially with dead rats been found in the walls during her renovation program. If she had truly been bothered that the hedgehog was loose, in danger and defecating about the house, you would think she would have but in a little more effort in to rescue it.

Chameleon – Marvin. belonged to Junior but he left it behind when he and Princess moved permanently to their dad’s house for a safe/stable upbringing. Katie claimed the animal soon died of a ‘broken heart’. A condition that, so far, only elephants and humans have been found to have emotions complex enough to suffer from.

The other theory is that, due to the mucky mansion been too expensive to keep warm (especially with Katie being away for days at a time), the heating is left off and the chameleon (being cold blooded and needing a warm environment, or constant access at least to a heat source (such as a heated lamp)), froze to death. (3)

Horse – despite warnings, her poorly maintained perimeter of her horses’ paddock allowed the animal to escape and be collided with on the busy A24 alongside her property. (4)

Dog – Alsatian - Sparkle. Had escaped her home numerous times before (5) finally being hit and killed on the A24 outside her home, just like her horse. (6)

Dog – Alsation – Bear. This is the dog she controversially walked with a bit of blue rope tied in a knot around its neck. No collar, no proper lead – which is illegal, just an inflexible, cheap bit of rope from the stable yard. In the event witnessed, the dog was jumping around all over the place and straining against it. Thus, in great danger of being cut or strangled. (7)

Bear managed to escaped her property 3 times, each time nearly getting hit on the A24 outside her home. In his last escape, he was fortunately found and rescued by a police officer patrolling the road. In response, rather than finally secure her perimeter, or keep the dog safe inside, she rehomed it. (8)

Dog – Alsation – Queenie. Escaped/left outside and was killed. We are told it was run over by the pizza delivery driver. Katie said there was CCTV evidence and she had reported it to the police. Dominos was fully compliant as was the delivery driver, who was shocked to hear such a claim, as she was not aware anything was amiss at the time. However, no incident was reported to the police and despite Dominos repeatedly requesting the CCTV footage, it was never handed over to back up these claims. (9)

Imagine the mental stress this poor delivery driver had to go through during this time.

Cat – Sphynx - Hagrid – informed on here by a tattler that the cat was pinned against a wall by Katie when she was messing around on a mobility scooter. Reported that she did not even check to see if he was okay. Hagrid now seems be rehomed with Amy at the stables where Katie’s horses are kept (10). Although a strange picture was posted by Katie of a cat that looked like Hagrid in an attempt to debunk this claim.

Cat – Sphynx – Dobby. Allegedly had tail bitten off by blade. (12) Finally given away to another home. (10).

Dog – French Bulldog – Rolo. A rare coloured French Bulldog. Only in her care 3 weeks before allegedly being crushed to death in an electric armchair. The dog had taken some CPD oil to keep it quiet and was supper sleepy. (13) Another claim that has come out is that Harvey, triggered by loud noises and notoriously hates it when any of the dogs are barking, (14) was bored/unsupervised and in a rage killed Rolo. Meaning the electric chair was a possible cover for this alternate story, allowing programs such as ‘Harvey and Me’, go ahead.

Dog- French Bulldog - Precious. Rehomed at Harvey’s house as Carl did not want it around. Finally given away to a TV crew member working on the Mucky Mansion renovation show. (15)

Dog - Blade – locked up either on another property of left outside to bark hours on end. (16) After weeks and weeks of complaints by the neighbours she finally illegally got the hound de-barked (tattle’s WIKI). This dog has attacked the neighbour’s chickens and ripped off one of her own cat’s tails off! (12) Blade permanently now has a shock collar on despite it been a banned product. (tattle’s WIKI).

This is horrendous!! How does she keep getting away with it?
Should be banned from going anywhere near an animal. She doesn't have the capacity to think of anyone or anything other than herself.
Vile creature.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I think Junior is going to get serioly slammed for his fake 'blaccent' ... He is going to be attacked left right & center for cultural appropriation ... He is a child, it's not going to go well
Loads of kids (and adults) do it these days. It grinds my gears so much 😡😤 So fake. I'm surprised they don't forget some times and default back to their original accent

Reactions: 22

She makes my blood boil. Feel physically ill after reading that but it needs to be said because people keep forgetting or not enough know. She is vile and I hope someone offs her! Sooner the better.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
anyonethink if this split is real Katie is keeping the ring because,she paid for it or because it is really only worth 50 quid so he can not be arsed to argue for it back

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Welcome lurker, keep un-lurking please :) Can I suggest this as a photograph for the Sun to use to help illustrate your fine words. I didn't know there were pygmy hedgehogs or so many animals abused by the Skank. Oh my....

download-3.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Wow, I didn't realise how absolutely cruel and vile she is, thank you very much for that very interesting summary and welcome!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Who in their right mind asks a question like this???

"Who agrees my daughter is stunning?" With a Yes/ No option?? It's absolute madness!
I've seen these polls asking "what colour nails shall I go for?" Or "should I dye my hair red?" But not please vote whether my teenager is attractive or not! It's absolutely vile.

We all think our kids are lovely, and Princess is a pretty girl, but to ask a load of strangers to vote on it just baffles me...what if someone votes no? She'll be straight to complaining that people are trolling P when the question shouldn't even be asked.

This is just more proof of her narcissistic behaviour isn't it? Herself basking in the glory of her young and pretty daughter, proud of herself for creating her (even though she looks more like Pete)

Everything is about appearances with this creature. As others have said, she probably knows nothing about their school, their interests etc. She just acts like the fun big sister who gossips and goes to the nail salon and leaves the boring adult stuff for others.
Thank goodness for Emily, the woman is worth a million Katie's.
😳 My daughter would be horrified if I ever posted something like that about her and rightly so.
What is KP saying about others including Harvey who won’t be seen for his looks which are only skin deep anyway. Is she implying he and others who are not ‘stunning’ are not worthy. I‘ll never forget Lorraine Kelly 🤢 saying live on Air my mother was right when she said you get the face you deserve, what does that say to people/children who were born disfigured.
What a shallow world we are becoming and often because people are employed in the media for their looks rather than their abilities, of which Katie has neither. 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Kirsty is godparent
Noticeable that The Sun have again used a dreadful photo of Skanky in that article, this time a burnt face one 😁…they really are out for her….roll on the court dates.

I honestly think they gonna print stuff about the pair of them that will be quite explosive, after these court appearances, they appear to me to be finally tired of her antics. Hope I’m right, not long to find out. 🙏🏽

Reactions: 37
Thank you very much Love Pom💖💖💓 ❤❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.

I admit I had to look at his front bits earlier as curiosity got the better of me so took my safe search off... loooooooooool it's certainly not a pencil ahem and some off the poses.. 🤭😄😄😄 x

I won't put a risky one on so made this for you instead..a double turkey teef pose 😄😄😄😄😘 x.

View attachment 1166819
Where did you see this, asking for a friend🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tracey the kids school up the road to me all the kids talk with a jamockney accent etc,,even the Asian kids..loads of them do it,all gangsta stuff type tit,I find it embarrassing.They makes themselves look prats.
But, Junior us about to do this on a public stage ... He will get anhialated in the current climate ... Not by me ... By the mob

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because she assumes P will want to follow her footsteps I assume , I mean , who wouldn’t ? I can imagine she’s grooming her behind the scenes to do just that …. And in her drug addled & deluded brain is probably thinking she’ll be some sort of Kardashian type “ Momager “ with her brilliant business mind (!)
I hope to hell that P has more about her than that , or that Andre steps in somehow ….. only time will tell .
No idea if P is academic or not , but I’d really like to see her follow a “ normal” and satisfying career path .

Though , unfortunately , I suspect this may be unlikely .
Pete the bleep is managing junior so I suspect if princess wants to go into the entertainment business he will take the reigns . Not the adult entertainment business like her let down of a mother . Nothing wrong with sex work but no parent would want their child to choose that. I’m sure many doors will be open to her that wouldn’t be afforded others. She is not cookie cutter beautiful which will stand her in good staid if she chooses to model, they look for different looks nowadays . She has her whole life ahead of her and will get sound advice from dad and Claire Powell

As much as she says she doesn’t care what people think and loves to make the headlines with whatever trashy behaviour is needed, do you reckon she goes to bed at night and just thinks “tit, what have I become?” She must think back to when she had it all and how she threw it all away. I don’t think anyone could be unaffected by the comments on her recently.
I think she just goes to bed at night thinking 'what stunt can I pull next' most of the time ... The only things that her to her in my opinion will be a fella she wants to keep leaving her or attending court / sentencing which are both outside of her control ... She can't stand being told what to do

Who in their right mind asks a question like this???

"Who agrees my daughter is stunning?" With a Yes/ No option?? It's absolute madness!
I've seen these polls asking "what colour nails shall I go for?" Or "should I dye my hair red?" But not please vote whether my teenager is attractive or not! It's absolutely vile.

We all think our kids are lovely, and Princess is a pretty girl, but to ask a load of strangers to vote on it just baffles me...what if someone votes no? She'll be straight to complaining that people are trolling P when the question shouldn't even be asked.

This is just more proof of her narcissistic behaviour isn't it? Herself basking in the glory of her young and pretty daughter, proud of herself for creating her (even though she looks more like Pete)

Everything is about appearances with this creature. As others have said, she probably knows nothing about their school, their interests etc. She just acts like the fun big sister who gossips and goes to the nail salon and leaves the boring adult stuff for others.
Thank goodness for Emily, the woman is worth a million Katie's.
So why does she filter her. She would stand alone without at be stunning. What a vile creature her mother is

Reactions: 25

This makes my hatred of her completely justified. I wish she would suffer the same fate as the poor, innocent and defenceless animals 💔😰 It really bleeping upsets me no end.

What was the outcome for poor Smurf?

She’s a bleeping monster.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Looks like Michelle and Bunny have had their nails done for the christening tomorrow… just like Krusty and P… 🤔 also, SFP has chosen her wedding dress already apparently but mustn’t have taken Krusty with her (probs for good reason but god knows what she’s chosen)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.