Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but worth it .

Having just looked at The Gram to see for real that KP is actually asking her dim witted followers if her daughter is pretty or not ….and yes , she really is …. This stunning creature was then recommended for me to follow .
Can we tell who it is ?
Filters may be involved ….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How on 2022 is this witch not cancelled? She's a relic of the 90s
Of course they have to visit a nail salon - does she ever take her kids anywhere else?
I'm surprised she's got any nails left after all these years. They'll be almost gone like her hair and Teef, eyelashes, eyebrows etc

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Queue Pwicey asking for free nails in ...3 ...2...1...

She is desperate for people to say 'you don't look old enough to be her mum, you look like sisters'

I don't think Princess is much different to any other youg girl her age tbh
I hear this a lot, that princess is no different to any other girl her age. I disagree with this. I don't like the whole tarring all teenage girls with the same brush. Not all teenage girls are obsessed with their looks and pouting and posing on TikTok. I have 6 nieces who all have very different personalities and hobbies. NONE of them pout and pose like this and neither do their friends. They find it really cringe and shallow. Some are on TikTok and they post videos of themselves doing acrobats, playing sports, one does arts and crafts and one does hilarious videos of celeb impressions.
I'm not saying it's bad for a teenager to do this as they're all finding their feet and learning about themselves but I also don't like the way we normalise it or pretend "all teenagers are doing it". It's 2022, I would like to see our girls not find validation in what society regards as "conventional good looks".
I hope my post is not misunderstood 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Anyone see This?? Kris Boyson did a Q&A for fun on his Insta. He has Given some money to a single Mum for some Chinese 💕💕🙏🙏 Bless Him
In my opinion He is/Was Always the best KFP ever had ( personally cannot ever see him going back)
I caught something on The Sun earlier saying he was 'bragging' about helping the Mum. That doesn't look like bragging to me. She asked and he obliged. Whilst I totally agree she fucked up royally cheating on Kris. I know looks and actions often speak louder than words but he seems like a pretty genuine guy. The instant 'fame' that comes with being Mr Price probably goes to his head sometimes but a wee gesture like that when someone is feeling rock bottom, regardless of motives, makes a huge difference. I recall being hungry and broke, depressed, and over 4000 miles from home chatting to a friend online and a takeaway showed up at my door. It's the little things when you've not got a penny to your name. I try pay that forward now to friends in need.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
No !!!!!
But this has amused me greatly 😂😂😂😂

A bit like all the “ businesses” she creates that don’t sell anything , the OF that nobody is interested in .

The ONLY thing anybody was ever interested in her for was getting her plastic fake tits out 20 + years ago .

She must qualify as the most deluded creature ever , for years she’s struggled to get attention - and only managed it by bad behaviour, popping sprogs out & marrying people.

Anyway , I’m off to put my sock on .
🤣🤣 yeah we should resurrect that "trend". I've looked online to find it but can't. I think it was before she had Harvey but there are very few pictures online.
Has anyone got that photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hear this a lot, that princess is no different to any other girl her age. I disagree with this. I don't like the whole tarring all teenage girls with the same brush. Not all teenage girls are obsessed with their looks and pouting and posing on TikTok. I have 6 nieces who all have very different personalities and hobbies. NONE of them pout and pose like this and neither do their friends. They find it really cringe and shallow. Some are on TikTok and they post videos of themselves doing acrobats, playing sports, one does arts and crafts and one does hilarious videos of celeb impressions.
I'm not saying it's bad for a teenager to do this as they're all finding their feet and learning about themselves but I also don't like the way we normalise it or pretend "all teenagers are doing it". It's 2022, I would like to see our girls not find validation in what society regards as "conventional good looks".
I hope my post is not misunderstood 🤞🏻
Love your post Rosie. There are lots of teenage girls that are interested in sport arts and other constructive pursuits. It's not one size fits all in this forum or the entire world

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is there a pot plant on the cake stand?
It's a baking 'thang'. Flower pot cupcakes and muffin, etc. - then either flowers or succulent fondant/decoration.

I go the other way and make meatloaf 'cupcakes' with mash 'butter cream' and bacon bit sprinkles. Totally worth it. Haha.

Reactions: 17
Love your post Rosie. There are lots of teenage girls that are interested in sport arts and other constructive pursuits. It's not one size fits all in this forum or the entire world
Thanks Mrs C. I'm so proud of seeing my niece's achievements and the amazing young ladies they are becoming. I also love the different personalities they all have.
PS none are their mothers or fathers "mini-mes"!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tha
Thanks Mrs C. I'm so proud of seeing my niece's achievements and the amazing young ladies they are becoming. I also love the different personalities they all have.
That's lovely to hear. No one is an extension of anyone. They are their own people and will be great in the world and they are being encouraged in a positive way. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it me or do others look at their children and want them to do better than we have and to live full and happy lives?
Our youngest was a late 'surprise' shall we say, and came along at a time when financially things were not so great.
But he, or the other two never went without due to us working every hour available. That meant shift work for the OH who also was the main breadwinner so it happened that you would only meet each other entering from or leaving for work for days at a time.
And yet they all grew up as normal, healthy people who have gone on to each achieve good education, qualifications and better still, decent paid jobs.
Does Pricey want any of this for hers?
I doubt it, she seems to want to relive her shameful life through her daughter's whilst exploiting Harvey and ignoring Jett.
What a pathetic low life individual, totally absorbed by her own fantasy and needs, unable to put anybody else first.
Does she really think that as her children grow up and move on with their lives that they are going to want to be at the nail salon and hairdressers every other day with a woman that looks like a granny yet acts like a teenager?
The cringe factor must be enormous for the girls especially to see your mother acting like tart and pushing you to be the same for her own self gratification.
It's going to be a lonely life for her in old age of she lives that long.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know it’s not a popular opinion , but I think the split is genuine .
Neither of these losers are clever enough to engineer - and continue- a fake split .

Let’s not forget that they wouldn’t be capable of allowing each other nights out & freedom , they’re both players , he’d be looking for the next zleb to hook up with & she’d happily go home with absolutely anybody .
I’ve no idea why the nastiness hasn’t started from either side yet , I’m guessing impending court cases , but that’s only speculation - it will be interesting to see how the next few weeks pan out .
Personally I think it’s the calm before the storm & they’ll both be selling stories before long.
Frankly I’m glad the threads have slowed down , it’s nice to pick up a book again 😂😂😂
I completely agree! I think it is genuine too!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it me or do others look at their children and want them to do better than we have and to live full and happy lives?
Our youngest was a late 'surprise' shall we say, and came along at a time when financially things were not so great.
But he, or the other two never went without due to us working every hour available. That meant shift work for the OH who also was the main breadwinner so it happened that you would only meet each other entering from or leaving for work for days at a time.
And yet they all grew up as normal, healthy people who have gone on to each achieve good education, qualifications and better still, decent paid jobs.
I doubt it, she seems to want to relive her shameful life through her daughter's whilst exploiting Harvey and ignoring Jett.
What a pathetic low life individual, totally absorbed by her own fantasy and needs, unable to put anybody else first.
Does she really think that as her children grow up and move on with their lives that they are going to want to be at the nail salon and hairdressers every other day with a woman that looks like a granny yet acts like a teenager?
The cringe factor must be enormous for the girls especially to see your mother acting like tart and pushing you to be the same for her own self gratification.
I sincerely hope they are guarded from her bollocks

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the split is genuine too, although I was unsure at first. I think the tit will inevitably hit the fan when he gets a new girlfriend - she’ll be livid and the vitriol will be awe inspiring to behold.
in the meantime I expect she’ll have convinced herself she’s still ‘fit’ and that she’ll be able to replace him easily. She’s deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Very well said. I have a 25 year old daughter and I can’t remember ever hoping she would grow up to be pretty or whatever. All I wanted was for her to be happy and comfortable. Of course I do think she's beautiful but I'm also savvy enough to realise that that's the maternal pride speaking. She really isn't any different to any other woman out there. I'm still shocked any mother would put a photo of her teenager up on social media and ask followers if she's pretty. Teenagers are so vulnerable and Skanky knows she's going to get trolls voting No just to piss her off. But I think that's part of the plan here. She's baiting the trolls so she can use the results to manipulate P. She's abusing this poor child for her own gain and she doesn't care what hurt she causes. I hope Peter and Emily are onto this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Very well said. I have a 25 year old daughter and I can’t remember ever hoping she would grow up to be pretty or whatever. All I wanted was for her to be happy and comfortable. Of course I do think she's beautiful but I'm also savvy enough to realise that that's the maternal pride speaking. She really isn't any different to any other woman out there. I'm still shocked any mother would put a photo of her teenager up on social media and ask followers if she's pretty. Teenagers are so vulnerable and Skanky knows she's going to get trolls voting No just to piss her off. But I think that's part of the plan here. She's baiting the trolls so she can use the results to manipulate P. She's abusing this poor child for her own gain and she doesn't care what hurt she causes. I hope Peter and Emily are onto this.
She's a terrible bleep. I hope she dissapears into obscurity

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1166409
It's me, me, me all about me, me ME, ME, MEEEEEE
It's quite normal for girls of Princess' age to be interested in make-up, fake nails, selfies etc etc. She however looks like her Father, nothing like Price, no matter how much her Mother deludes herself. I would hope Andre puts his foot down and prevents Princess going anywhere near glamour modeling or anything remotely down that line, no matter how seemingly innocent, albeit I know he can't stop her when she is of age.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.