Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queue Pwicey asking for free nails in ...3 ...2...1...

She is desperate for people to say 'you don't look old enough to be her mum, you look like sisters'

I don't think Princess is much different to any other youg girl her age tbh
But most girls don't have her as a mother. My point was she won't be embarrassed by her mother's ways but Junior will.

Reactions: 13
I know all mums think their daughters are beautiful but do her posts about P always have to be about her looks? What about her talents or how well she’s doing in school or the hobbies she has. Not a single mention of J either. Is she not allowed talk about him or does she just not care?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
That coke rap video did it for me ..she should have never been given anything television wise after that .......anyway " ive got patrick at the left with a mean belly.....they made do a line but i dont care........................................................................."

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I know all mums think their daughters are beautiful but do her posts about P always have to be about her looks? What about her talents or how well she’s doing in school or the hobbies she has. Not a single mention of J either. Is she not allowed talk about him or does she just not care?

She doesn’t know. She doesn’t see her enough to know what her interests are ect. She probably doesn’t even ask when she’s with her. It won’t even occur to ask P how she’s getting on at school , what she wants to do with her future ect.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Have they split up or not? Last on here was nobody knew 100%! I need my fix 😂
@life‘s a car crash did a good recap a few pages back, they’ve maybe split or maybe not 🤷🏻‍♀️

Much more contact with the kids now the Wankster off the scene 🤔

Reactions: 14
He was a virgin as well.17 years old.
Yes, two years younger than Harvey and one year older than Junior. She must have been very pregnant for her suggestion about Gareth bashing Harvey's head as the head would have to be engaged for that, just prior to birth. Never mind, it's makes a good story eh Kate you liar.

Reactions: 17
She doesn’t know. She doesn’t see her enough to know what her interests are ect. She probably doesn’t even ask when she’s with her. It won’t even occur to ask P how she’s getting on at school , what she wants to do with her future ect.
Because she assumes P will want to follow her footsteps I assume , I mean , who wouldn’t ? I can imagine she’s grooming her behind the scenes to do just that …. And in her drug addled & deluded brain is probably thinking she’ll be some sort of Kardashian type “ Momager “ with her brilliant business mind (!)
I hope to hell that P has more about her than that , or that Andre steps in somehow ….. only time will tell .
No idea if P is academic or not , but I’d really like to see her follow a “ normal” and satisfying career path .

Though , unfortunately , I suspect this may be unlikely .

Reactions: 27
I forgot to add "little thread 🧵" to the new thread pic this time so I add him in this one 🥰 x.

I don't think much of the new Tenalady advert 🤔😀 x.

Resizer_16489029813041.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So true, Skanky has this idea that the only way to look sexy is to be like a 90s ladette Glamour model, she has no concept how to be sexy outside that small window of appeal. She still thinks she’s Jordan, endlessly using surgery to create a look she had 20 years ago. It can’t be done, and by using cheap plastic surgeons on a freebie she’s managed to make herself look ridiculous and in the process actually aged herself instead. I’m two years older than her, and not being big-headed look way younger her, as do most of my similar aged pals, basically we’ve accepted our age, try to look after ourselves a bit through exercise and diet (don’t include the wine and gin 😁 ) don’t smoke and don’t try and dress to look like a 20yo. Consequence you can look fabulous in your 40s/50s/60s/70s. Skanky cannot see this, as her only way of sexy is young and twenty-something, ironically she is failing to be sexy, just an aged caricature of sexy, that is so not sexy.

Found this last year, a list of actresses looking fabulous in their 50s.
View attachment 1166161

Yes they’ve had work done, but they’ve not had the Skanky cheap freebie work and they’re not trying to look like a playboy model aged 20. They all look older than their youthful days, but are just as beautiful as when they were young. All older than Skanky but actually look younger than her, Skanky has no idea how to age gracefully, just thinks she can always be a ladette, it’s a dated look anyway, and really doesn’t work on a 43yo woman.

Another big difference is they all have talent, something Skanky doesn’t have, why all reality stars will end up like Skanky if they stay in the public eye. Most have nothing but their looks to fall back on, so they keep trying to look like younger and younger, but a version of younger that’s not attainable, it’s all they have.
So well written, I absolutely agree

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Remember that "interview" she did with Princess, sitting on swings in the park, where she promoted herself as some sort of in-depth investigative reporter? Haha. Basically, she asked P what she and her friends worried about, and was visibly twitching for the camera to get back on herself as she tried to feign interest in Princess's reply. I think she's linked to that before now, as some sort of proof that they're close and Princess tells her everything!
Deluded or what?

I SO want to post on that "do you think MY DAUGHTER is stunning?" IG post with, "Gosh, doesn't she look like her father?!"
But I'd get banned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Who in their right mind asks a question like this???

"Who agrees my daughter is stunning?" With a Yes/ No option?? It's absolute madness!
I've seen these polls asking "what colour nails shall I go for?" Or "should I dye my hair red?" But not please vote whether my teenager is attractive or not! It's absolutely vile.

We all think our kids are lovely, and Princess is a pretty girl, but to ask a load of strangers to vote on it just baffles me...what if someone votes no? She'll be straight to complaining that people are trolling P when the question shouldn't even be asked.

This is just more proof of her narcissistic behaviour isn't it? Herself basking in the glory of her young and pretty daughter, proud of herself for creating her (even though she looks more like Pete)

Everything is about appearances with this creature. As others have said, she probably knows nothing about their school, their interests etc. She just acts like the fun big sister who gossips and goes to the nail salon and leaves the boring adult stuff for others.
Thank goodness for Emily, the woman is worth a million Katie's.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

"Who agrees my daughter is stunning?" With a Yes/ No option?? It's absolute madness!
I've seen these polls asking "what colour nails shall I go for?" Or "should I dye my hair red?" But not please vote whether my teenager is attractive or not! It's absolutely vile.

We all think our kids are lovely, and Princess is a pretty girl, but to ask a load of strangers to vote on it just baffles me...what if someone votes no? She'll be straight to complaining that people are trolling P when the question shouldn't even be asked.

This is just more proof of her narcissistic behaviour isn't it? Herself basking in the glory of her young and pretty daughter, proud of herself for creating her (even though she looks more like Pete)

Everything is about appearances with this creature. As others have said, she probably knows nothing about their school, their interests etc. She just acts like the fun big sister who gossips and goes to the nail salon and leaves the boring adult stuff for others.
This is horrific. Poor Princess. She's going to need so much healing from her narc mother.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
so Jayda is her best friend now(as well as being the mug who puts her name to all the dodgy business Katie opens)why is Katie at age 43 claiming her best friend is a 31 year old as she lost all the ones that are her age(think Jayda was a fan back when Katie was some a sort of star she is about the right age Katie would have been 26ish so Jayda would have been the starstruck teenager (about 14) that wanted the big boobs and loads of makeup on

Reactions: 17

Skanky sounds a lot like my ex. Presenting this false persona. He lovebombed me after my dad died. I thought he was supportive and had his tit together. Then the mask slipped and then he was toast. The purpose of lovebombing is to disarm your common sense. I know the signs now of a cheap bastard. Emily is balanced and calm.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Especially given the type of interest we’ve already seen P is getting on social media from people. You’d think her mother would have more sense than to do a post like that (not blaming P, but I have a teenage daughter and if she was getting messages like P I’d be keeping her off SM)

Reactions: 20
So well written, I absolutely agree
She can't look sexy because she has no connection to sex, doesn't like it, no good at it, hasn't got a clue how to enjoy it, only knows how to be a cum bucket. Probably got no sensation in her bits, any of them, from multiple nipple movements and a designer vag. All dead meat and joyless.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

It’s unbelievable that a mother would ask a load of strangers’ opinion on her young daughter’s appearance. This woman is unhinged. Poor Princess deserves so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s unbelievable that a mother would ask a load of strangers’ opinion on her young daughter’s appearance. This woman is unhinged. Poor Princess deserves so much better
Well she's teaching princess that her value is her looks.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Not just Princess, but all the younger kids. It's only ever, "Look how CUUUUUTE you are" or "Look at my handsome son" or "My beautiful mini-me."

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.