Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 shame it didn’t mention how her breath stank 🤣🤢
Kissing someone when she’s got herpes sores. Those sores are not the Sun. The whole Price adults all have the virus.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
It was my April Fool’s 😁 I was bit bored at lunch yesterday, thought we needed a laugh 😁 so became a Scum journalist for a few minutes. Unfortunately it failed to make the proper papers as there was too much swearing in it, can’t help it when writing about Skanky 😁
It was brilliant 👏🏼 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Note she still has the white nails from Thailand, obviously hasn’t got a chauffeur to drive her to weekly nail appointments 💅🏼
Queue Pwicey asking for free nails in ...3 ...2...1...

View attachment 1166409
It's me, me, me all about me, me ME, ME, MEEEEEE
She is desperate for people to say 'you don't look old enough to be her mum, you look like sisters'

Junior yes but I don't think it'll bother P at all. You just need to see all the pouting and posing to see what direction she'll be taking.
I don't think Princess is much different to any other youg girl her age tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So finished with Harvey is he back at school? Now with Princess (no CW so able to see her )

Not sure that she would need supervised visit as she is 14

Reactions: 13
This Ryan geezer is also BFFs with Westbrook isn't he. DW did an Insta Live with him, she thought it had stopped recording, and could be heard saying "I'd rather have some gear in the hotel than go back out". It was deleted sharpish but some folk heard it. Great mate to have that KP. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.