Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know these have been posted already but I took the screen shot below from her stories to highlight how much she wants/thinks she looks like an absolute sex bomb. I don’t feel bad for her, but it is sad that she is clearly going for that look and even with a shed load of filters it comes off as depressing and desperate. You absolutely can be sexy in your 40s (and any age) but it’s about confidence, not posing like a sex doll with big blow up lips and big blow up tits and trying to look/act like you’re 20. If KP was confident about being sexy she wouldn’t need the filters or the over the top surgery. I wonder what she will get done next, she’s chasing the fountain of youth and with each surgery and procedure she only moves further away. View attachment 1166067
I think KP is having a midlife crisis

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Danniella was on a night out with a group of mates, which included Katie Price's assistant Ryan Mira.

I’m sure Ryan will love being called Katie’s assistant in the DW story!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Me too . It was hilarious . The quote about her having to go to sheesh to find a new man. It has got to be a wind up 🤣
It was my April Fool’s 😁 I was bit bored at lunch yesterday, thought we needed a laugh 😁 so became a Scum journalist for a few minutes. Unfortunately it failed to make the proper papers as there was too much swearing in it, can’t help it when writing about Skanky 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Note she still has the white nails from Thailand, obviously hasn’t got a chauffeur to drive her to weekly nail appointments 💅🏼

Reactions: 16
I know these have been posted already but I took the screen shot below from her stories to highlight how much she wants/thinks she looks like an absolute sex bomb. I don’t feel bad for her, but it is sad that she is clearly going for that look and even with a shed load of filters it comes off as depressing and desperate. You absolutely can be sexy in your 40s (and any age) but it’s about confidence, not posing like a sex doll with big blow up lips and big blow up tits and trying to look/act like you’re 20. If KP was confident about being sexy she wouldn’t need the filters or the over the top surgery. I wonder what she will get done next, she’s chasing the fountain of youth and with each surgery and procedure she only moves further away. View attachment 1166067
Absolutely, there’s loads of sexy ladies in there 40s!!! Loads and loads of them, they’re everywhere and in there 50s too. I’m 53 and there’s ladies in there 60s that are sexier than the thing, easily!! Price will never be sexy to me, never. She’s repulsive and that’s just to look at, she’s even more repulsive inside and doesn’t have a heart. I’d rather go without for the rest of my days than even breathe the same air as that skank!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Seriously - she kissed her assistant on the lips with those oozy, pussy, sores? (not a double entendre!) She should get done for assault!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She’s massively trying to copy Aisleyne who, on Insta at least, looks like she’s having a ball. Aren’t Aisleyne and Crawl both doing the MMA thing together. Wouldn’t surprise me if Crawl doesn’t make a play for her - she’s a better version of Krusty! Not sure that A would entertain a knob like him tho - didn’t she date Mike Tyson?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely, there’s loads of sexy ladies in there 40s!!! Loads and loads of them, they’re everywhere and in there 50s too. I’m 53 and there’s ladies in there 60s that are sexier than the thing, easily!! Price will never be sexy to me, never. She’s repulsive and that’s just to look at, she’s even more repulsive inside and doesn’t have a heart. I’d rather go without for the rest of my days than even breathe the same air as that skank!!!
Agreed. Also I don’t think any 20yo would aspire to her version of ‘sexy’ either. Unless it was satire. She’s extremely dated. Kitsch at best.

Reactions: 22
How can she have a business partner when she’s not allowed to run a business??? Get out girl, she’s using you. Ask yourself, what are you getting out of this partnership????

Reactions: 28
Skanky's style is dated but it was never fashionable. Sometimes she wore some decent outfits (probably someone else's advice). When left to choose herself, it was horrendous. My friends and I used to laugh our heads off at the magazines where she would get slated.
Anyone remember her desperate attempt to start the trend of wearing only one sock? She said "I don't want sad cases to copy me" as though people actually would! But nobody did 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So true, Skanky has this idea that the only way to look sexy is to be like a 90s ladette Glamour model, she has no concept how to be sexy outside that small window of appeal. She still thinks she’s Jordan, endlessly using surgery to create a look she had 20 years ago. It can’t be done, and by using cheap plastic surgeons on a freebie she’s managed to make herself look ridiculous and in the process actually aged herself instead. I’m two years older than her, and not being big-headed look way younger her, as do most of my similar aged pals, basically we’ve accepted our age, try to look after ourselves a bit through exercise and diet (don’t include the wine and gin 😁 ) don’t smoke and don’t try and dress to look like a 20yo. Consequence you can look fabulous in your 40s/50s/60s/70s. Skanky cannot see this, as her only way of sexy is young and twenty-something, ironically she is failing to be sexy, just an aged caricature of sexy, that is so not sexy.

Found this last year, a list of actresses looking fabulous in their 50s.
59112483-C950-4F4A-93E0-A491C6DD144B.jpeg

Yes they’ve had work done, but they’ve not had the Skanky cheap freebie work and they’re not trying to look like a playboy model aged 20. They all look older than their youthful days, but are just as beautiful as when they were young. All older than Skanky but actually look younger than her, Skanky has no idea how to age gracefully, just thinks she can always be a ladette, it’s a dated look anyway, and really doesn’t work on a 43yo woman.

Another big difference is they all have talent, something Skanky doesn’t have, why all reality stars will end up like Skanky if they stay in the public eye. Most have nothing but their looks to fall back on, so they keep trying to look like younger and younger, but a version of younger that’s not attainable, it’s all they have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.