Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very strange how she hasn’t denied one of these stories, usually she is the first there having a rant at the journalists, denying that the stories are 💩💩💩 just stony silence from the pair of them and tit for tat pictures of them going out with their mates making out they are having a great time without each other. Also, like they don’t have between them, 3 court cases due (that we know of) Katie still owes £££££££’s, repossession of the MM (?) kids still under supervised visits, mum ill, the media and public opinion has definitely turned, yet she just carries on with the same old ways.
Until it all gets too much and affects her Mental Elf. She’ll make a bolt for the Priory just before her next Court Case.

Reactions: 24
Katie Boris de Pfeffel Price 😄😄😄 x.

View attachment 1165102
I bet she'd love to have hair like Boris has though; A natural blonde and ITS ALL HIS OWN! haha :)

Latest...
Oh you do surprise me.............................................................. LOL :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree,itsnice not having

I thought cole cheated on skank around the time of the NTA. They are both as bad as each other
I'm simply wondering about the taste and/or mentality of the people getting jiggy with either of these arse-wipes. YUK!

Pricey likes its “Eggs”.
Boiled, fried, Scotch or poached - she doesn't care :)

Newsflash, Katie has a friend 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (amazing how they both are suddenly out with ‘mates’) and paps…🙄
I was looking at all her split ends! Hypnotic they are 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t remember which Krusty it was that mentioned the lumps on Skanky’s face but it could be migrated lip/cheek filler - people are finding now that it doesn’t always dissolve like previously thought and can just move to other parts of the face, esp if it’s done to the extreme.
And I give you …the Skanky Lumpy Pwicee !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That reads as too much Troof for the 12 year olds at Sun HQ to manage without a crate of Vimto beside them. Its also far too well-constructed.
TRUE in "fact" but not likely to ever be printed by the grovelling arse-lickers :)

Cannot stand her insta with “hey guys “ all the time - her voice saying it grates on me something awful ! I turn the bloody sound off
ALL OF HER grates on me - I cannot deal with any of her bollockfests without resorting to violence.
Watch out computer, here I come! ⛏🗡⚔🔨💣🔫 :(

Why thank you ladies and gents . Not much to report so far rather dull- so eeked it out

Where we left off the last time.
So the both attended the plea hearing. Rocking the robocunt look. All smiles going in. On the way out faces like thunder Cole was gripping her hand til his knuckles were white. Sending secret code in pulses up her arm. Was it “mission accomplished, we’re on target to fool the world and mop up the ££££ when the hungry press pack bid it out for our break up story. “ OR “ It was it just you wait, you scheming tart, I’m packing your bags when we get back, you are out on your arse”. And I’ll scoop up the ££££ when I secure an exclusive after I’m found not guilty .( dick dasterdly laugh hahaha Cole twirls skanks moustache)
The internet went deathly silent - speculation was rife.
will they? won’t they? have they? Haven’t they ? We waited with baited breath for the 26/03 for the black tie event. Hiding our bitter disappointment not seeing skankie model the latest in designer toilet roll covers. Was she howling “ All by myself” in her J Why why pink tracksuit top? Or was she secret texting every egg in her black book looking for a bite on her line ( fishing not coke, although …). It was fever pitch.. was KB stupid enough ? desperate enough? Out came the diversionary children posts and Harv was hauled out of college by the scruff to be paraded on social media .
It then became apparent that theYTS ( young peoples training scheme) journo’s were scrolling the tattle thread looking for tit bits to publish and keep the bosses sweet. Of course , they missed journo 101 which teaches the WHO, WHAT, WHY, WHERE approach . Poor tattlers were forced to take a class action suit for being quoted as sources and slandered, called trolls , or even worse fans. We then slowly saw leaks ( or as we tattlers know them , strategic plants ) in the press. Wanky picked up with some pals he dropped when he hooked up with skankie. Skankie never one to pass up a freebie took Harv fresh out of college to make use of the 50 shades of grey cabin. It split opinion of Tattlers but Harv didn’t pick up on the not so subtle visuals , and neither did skank, as she had drank all the free champagne ( allegedly, or entertainment purposes only )
Over the next week she plugged super cars, and claimed it was to highlight mental health. All it highlighted was her total lack of insight so bad it wouldn’t be lost in stevie wonder . She displayed delusions that she 1,would be designing the perfect car for her, 2 hoped it would be gifted, 2 any insurance company would touch her with the proverbial barge pole.
She even had the gall to upload pictures of a motorway smash with “ I can’t believe this happened”. Clearly not only delusional but has retrograde amnesia of her own actions . Reasons for reasons !!
lastly this week more diversionary tactics as she wheeled out AFP mr PP fencing and the machine gun thingy and ruined Mother’s Day treats for anyone who had booked high tea in the hotel they went too.
Of course all through this every picture had x40 Hollywood filter , her hair was a mess , the hay bale extensions looking worse by the day . Her lips are still scabby.
we have next week to look forward to which could be her last week if liberty for a while , so expect plenty poor me articles and piss pots to be filled in frustration
So we leave it there until we get more action
The are still weapons grade cunts
AB FAB DARLINK!

She is taking the piss I assume????
Just look at the towering clodhoppers she's wearing on those life-threteningly injured feet again!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why thank you ladies and gents . Not much to report so far rather dull- so eeked it out

Where we left off the last time.
So the both attended the plea hearing. Rocking the robocunt look. All smiles going in. On the way out faces like thunder Cole was gripping her hand til his knuckles were white. Sending secret code in pulses up her arm. Was it “mission accomplished, we’re on target to fool the world and mop up the ££££ when the hungry press pack bid it out for our break up story. “ OR “ It was it just you wait, you scheming tart, I’m packing your bags when we get back, you are out on your arse”. And I’ll scoop up the ££££ when I secure an exclusive after I’m found not guilty .( dick dasterdly laugh hahaha Cole twirls skanks moustache)
The internet went deathly silent - speculation was rife.
will they? won’t they? have they? Haven’t they ? We waited with baited breath for the 26/03 for the black tie event. Hiding our bitter disappointment not seeing skankie model the latest in designer toilet roll covers. Was she howling “ All by myself” in her J Why why pink tracksuit top? Or was she secret texting every egg in her black book looking for a bite on her line ( fishing not coke, although …). It was fever pitch.. was KB stupid enough ? desperate enough? Out came the diversionary children posts and Harv was hauled out of college by the scruff to be paraded on social media .
It then became apparent that theYTS ( young peoples training scheme) journo’s were scrolling the tattle thread looking for tit bits to publish and keep the bosses sweet. Of course , they missed journo 101 which teaches the WHO, WHAT, WHY, WHERE approach . Poor tattlers were forced to take a class action suit for being quoted as sources and slandered, called trolls , or even worse fans. We then slowly saw leaks ( or as we tattlers know them , strategic plants ) in the press. Wanky picked up with some pals he dropped when he hooked up with skankie. Skankie never one to pass up a freebie took Harv fresh out of college to make use of the 50 shades of grey cabin. It split opinion of Tattlers but Harv didn’t pick up on the not so subtle visuals , and neither did skank, as she had drank all the free champagne ( allegedly, or entertainment purposes only )
Over the next week she plugged super cars, and claimed it was to highlight mental health. All it highlighted was her total lack of insight so bad it wouldn’t be lost in stevie wonder . She displayed delusions that she 1,would be designing the perfect car for her, 2 hoped it would be gifted, 2 any insurance company would touch her with the proverbial barge pole.
She even had the gall to upload pictures of a motorway smash with “ I can’t believe this happened”. Clearly not only delusional but has retrograde amnesia of her own actions . Reasons for reasons !!
lastly this week more diversionary tactics as she wheeled out AFP mr PP fencing and the machine gun thingy and ruined Mother’s Day treats for anyone who had booked high tea in the hotel they went too.
Of course all through this every picture had x40 Hollywood filter , her hair was a mess , the hay bale extensions looking worse by the day . Her lips are still scabby.
we have next week to look forward to which could be her last week if liberty for a while , so expect plenty poor me articles and piss pots to be filled in frustration
So we leave it there until we get more action
The are still weapons grade cunts
👏🏻 Genius! What a post to wake up to 🤣🤣🤣🤣

8C5453AE-EF3E-4570-A086-16FBBC55F822.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where are you Cole? Please come back! We realise now how boring KP is without you! No drama, no gossip, no nothing! We need your black and white troof! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor Katie, look, she’s had to lift the left foot up off the floor. Clearly painful for her to stand 😁
Nah. Thats a throwback pose to the 1990's Payge Free "I's well-seksi inn-I? look
The other one is "Point toe at camera and gurn like a loon"

Out on the Pull. She thinks she’s so hot - its like taking your Granny out clubbing I suspect. Wonder where she’s woken up this morning?
I'm concerned about the poor bastard who woke up at 4am to see that beside him - a definate 20-pinter plus 12 lines
How would you ever live that one down with your mates???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe we could have a chat over a cup of tea...

Perhaps something exciting might happen over the weekend.
That will be lovely. But then we MUST post photos of the tea all over IG with lipstick filters on our cups and a caption saying TEA!

Exciting things usually happen when @DC16 goes out 😂

• Haha
It’s very strange how she hasn’t denied one of these stories, usually she is the first there having a rant at the journalists, denying that the stories are 💩💩💩 just stony silence from the pair of them and tit for tat pictures of them going out with their mates making out they are having a great time without each other. Also, like they don’t have between them, 3 court cases due (that we know of) Katie still owes £££££££’s, repossession of the MM (?) kids still under supervised visits, mum ill, the media and public opinion has definitely turned, yet she just carries on with the same old ways.
Thats because NONE OF IT MATTERS;

The only thing that concerns her is Herself, Me Myself and ME, the giant Ego, the Big I Am. She gives diddly-squat about anybody except herself and that includes any of her children, the terminally ill AFP or anybody that is not HER.
Thats how it is :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Does Harvey have Foetal Alcohol syndrome?
Thats not something skanky would advertise because that would prove H's sufferings were HER Doing; She's happy enough with her own diagnosis that H has Prader-Willi since its never been medically acknowledged by Those Who Would Know

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Is she holding in a pee the way kids do?

Out on the Pull. She thinks she’s so hot - its like taking your Granny out clubbing I suspect. Wonder where she’s woken up this morning?
The dark haired girl is a lot prettier than KP, KP needs to be careful who she's photographed with now because the younger girls emphasise how badly KP's aging and looking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Nah. Thats a throwback pose to the 1990's Payge Free "I's well-seksi inn-I? look
The other one is "Point toe at camera and gurn like a loon"

I'm concerned about the poor bastard who woke up at 4am to see that beside him - a definate 20-pinter plus 12 lines
How would you ever live that one down with your mates???
You wouldn't tell them. You'd creep off to the Special Clinic without telling them and say you were visiting your mum.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.