Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s my Tattle birthday. I’ve officially read 100 threads. Join in August 2021 on Slapgate morning haven’t missed a KP thread since. My reckoning that’s 100,000 posts that I’ve read about Krusty!!! And I’ve enjoyed the lot. I’m nowhere near VIP status and I’ll only post when I’m right up to date with the threads - I’m usually a few days behind. Tattle has certainly changed how I spend my spare time, and to some of my working hours too. Interestingly, in this last 100 threads so much has happened, but not a lot has happened if you get what I mean. She just keep going - like an out of control juggernaut she just keeps crashing on.
Keep going Krusties, here’s to the next 100 threads - what will they bring???

• Heart
Reactions: 59
You wouldn't tell them. You'd creep off to the Special Clinic without telling them and say you were visiting your mum.
Luckily she’ll filter the bejesus out of any photos she took of them so their mates won’t recognise them….

Too late - we've got it! LOL
We get everything….. 😉

So yo
So you go out for the night in London wearing a track suit. It must be somewhere nice and classy she’s going too.
That’s a bit mean! It’s her ‘going out’ tracksuit…… 😡 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂 I’d love this to be true but it’s a bit suss. I’d love to read something reported like that. 😂😂😂
It is! I don’t believe for one second that a 20 something year old unfiltered natural beauty would touch Crawl’s asparagus tip with a barge pole……

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See she,s got high heels on her poor broken feet.
That's supposed to be KP in the middle??? Looks NOTHING LIKE HER... I literally thought who are they about the 3 of them & that KP took the picture... She needs to give her head a serious wobble over the filters

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Urghh Daniella Westbrook is in that Rymi stories too. Great company 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That's supposed to be KP in the middle??? Looks NOTHING LIKE HER... I literally thought who are they about the 3 of them & that KP took the picture... She needs to give her head a serious wobble over the filters
I actually get more pleasure than I like to admit from knowing what she really must see when she looks in the mirror……

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See she,s got high heels on her poor broken feet.
Do you know I actually felt sorry for her…. a bit… when she first announced she had broken both her feet and would never walk properly again. She said she’d be in a wheelchair for at least a year, maybe longer. What a load of crap! Who lies about medical conditions for sympathy and attention? The horrible passing of Tom Parker this week really highlighted to me what a piece of work she is! He had more grace and dignity in his little finger than she can ever hope to have.. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I know these have been posted already but I took the screen shot below from her stories to highlight how much she wants/thinks she looks like an absolute sex bomb. I don’t feel bad for her, but it is sad that she is clearly going for that look and even with a shed load of filters it comes off as depressing and desperate. You absolutely can be sexy in your 40s (and any age) but it’s about confidence, not posing like a sex doll with big blow up lips and big blow up tits and trying to look/act like you’re 20. If KP was confident about being sexy she wouldn’t need the filters or the over the top surgery. I wonder what she will get done next, she’s chasing the fountain of youth and with each surgery and procedure she only moves further away.
F26F7C3D-C446-41B6-B8C6-5933573EF814.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.