Katie Price #152 Kris or Carl? Carl or Kris? Pull into that lay-by driver, she needs a piss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness the thread title 🤣🤣🤣
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I didnt open this at first as I thought it was just a photo of her and I didnt want to see her face again. But that is awesome 🤣🤣

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: you will be tipping off "sauces" soon lol
I'll start with you now. Pssst Hugo, I'll be nipping out to throw out the rubbish in me undies at 8.. make sure you have a nice filter on your camera too..
I'll make sure I'm not wearing my ring, that will get tongues wagging! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Edna on the Beg and Must be Boiling KFP's Piss 😂😂😂 she should of added wedding Dress Makers with a specialty of making Ruffle Collars looking Dowdy generally
I'm sure her sister has one or two she could lend her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can you actually imagine what pair of old curtains Edna will end up in 😂 oh god, will Krusty be Matron of Honour and 'sing' A Whole New World for their first dance?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
‘Poster creature’ 🤣🤣🤣 made me snort!!!
SFP probably tell dress maker she’s a famous influencer and will give her free advertising & get her loads of business. Plus ‘don’t you know who I am, I’m Katie Prices sister’. Whole family are grifters.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Can you actually imagine what pair of old curtains Edna will end up in 😂 oh god, will Krusty be Matron of Honour and 'sing' A Whole New World for their first dance?!?!
'Mutton of honour'

Actually 'Mutton of dis-honour'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Edna on the Beg and Must be Boiling KFP's Piss 😂😂😂 she should of added wedding Dress Makers with a specialty of making Ruffle Collars looking Dowdy generally
It's beginning to l👀k like 2022 is gonna be Edna's year - Engaged, getting married. I hope she is pregnant again soon - that will piss Skanky off 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
We’re flying through the threads daily here! Thanks to @Gem74 for the new title!!!

Prev thread here:

Recap:

Krusty and Carwash are still c**ts

As you were Krusties!
New thread 🥰🧵 and well done @Gem74 on title 🥰😘 xx.

I'm late today been out for a meal, not long back 😄 x.

Resizer_16163595228660.jpg

Ooohhh hold on...New thread 🧵😄...

Polish_20220329_193032678.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Oooh I've become a VIP member 😊
It coincides nicely with my new found fame!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Friggin hell ... She isn't letting the grass grow ... Ring on finger ... Down the aisle in 8 weeks ... Seems a bit insecure & desperate to me ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Just read an article today about her sending texts to boyson from princess account so she didn’t get caught!! Probably old news to you guys!! Pretty low though, poor kid!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.