Katie Price #152 Kris or Carl? Carl or Kris? Pull into that lay-by driver, she needs a piss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for that. Always seemed like she had to complete the CS within a certain length of time, according to the Sun. x
I predict she's going to have a very busy November and December then, as doubtless she will put it off to the very last minute!

Reactions: 13
I predict she's going to have a very busy November and December then, as doubtless she will put it off to the very last minute!
I'm just wondering if she can get that negated if she goes to prison?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to stand outside the court with signs and banners chanting
"Prison for skanky! Prison for skanky!
What do we want? Prison for skanky!"

Who wants to join me? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Who wants to join me? 🙄
Personally I think she will get a prison sentence on the 12th. All of this recent happy funny stuff is deflection as usual. She had broken the law so many times and I really think she's fecked now!

1648753816439.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Never going to happen, the decision has been made that our poor wee Katie shouldn't serve time.
Won't do the court ordered CS either, will get off with the RO charges and bankruptcy too.
By this time next year she'll have a knighthood and be back on TV with her own show.
Be held up as an example of how you can turn your life around with just a little determination and hard work!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Who wants to join me? 🙄
I'll be there anyway. I posted ages ago bout meeting up in the Snooty Fox x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's one thing I HATE! I've been to a few restaurants where they have mirrors on the back of the toilet door, I never know where to look! Watching myself peeing isn't high on my to do list!
Like people really want to see what their face looks like when they are straining for a 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.