Katie Price #152 Kris or Carl? Carl or Kris? Pull into that lay-by driver, she needs a piss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re flying through the threads daily here! Thanks to @Gem74 for the new title!!!

Prev thread here:

Recap:

Krusty and Carwash are still c**ts

As you were Krusties!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
We’re flying through the threads daily here! Thanks to @Gem74 for the new title!!!

Prev thread here:

Recap:

As you were Krusties!
Weapons Grade cunts of course... ☣☢☣☢☣🚮🚻🚼🚹🛅♻🌀
Sorry was quite enjoying the Symbol emojis!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t keep up! I keep getting half way through a thread each day, then jumping to the next one!

Still no confirmation that they’ve split? I don’t buy it unless one has actually slagged the other off on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My mind changes every two mins with this carry on I absolutely know dv is unacceptable on any level however someone was going to slap this horrible person at some point and he was the chosen one 😳 I do believe he’s not the salt of the earth in any way but with the right advice he can come out of this looking not too bad ie get off OF ASAP keep out of the limelight and say nothing get back to a proper job and lead a normal life. She will never stay silent but without any reply to her venom (like PA and Emily) she will be pissing in the wind. Just my thoughts

Reactions: 33
I can’t keep up! I keep getting half way through a thread each day, then jumping to the next one!

Still no confirmation that they’ve split? I don’t buy it unless one has actually slagged the other off on social media.
No confirmation but just cryptic messages and ring off and ring back on bollox.

Prev thread here:

Recap:

As you were Krusties!
Thanks @geordiegirl and loving the title @Gem74 ❤
Recap... don't know if they've split
Boyson may be back on the scene
Skanky wants to get a sports car
The Jordan company is paying peanuts to its creditors
The Scum lurk on these pages

Oh and as Geordiegirl said... both are still c**ts!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
No confirmation but just cryptic messages and ring off and ring back on bollox.

Thanks @geordiegirl and loving the title @Gem74 ❤
Recap... don't know if they've split
Boyson may be back on the scene
Skanky wants to get a sports car
The Jordan company is paying peanuts to its creditors
The Scum lurk on these pages

Oh and as Geordiegirl said... both are still c**ts!
I was reading DM sidebar this morning and KP story included the Rosie quotes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Edna on the Beg and Must be Boiling KFP's Piss 😂😂😂 she should of added wedding Dress Makers with a specialty of making Ruffle Collars looking Dowdy generally
I’m disappointed.I assumed SFP knew how to use goggle.
This is a freebie beg isn’t it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
@Ethel's little Willy sorry to hear how close the subject is to you 😔
And I absolutely believe The Scum were forced to apologise. They are really vile, like their poster girl creature. Sending you hugs 🤗

I’m disappointed.I assumed SFP knew how to use goggle.
This is a freebie beg isn’t it.
Most likely. I can just imagine the conversation
Edna: so um, I need a new dress for my um wedding
Dressmaker: great, what price range were you looking at?
Edna: Um... well if you make it for free, I can get you loads of advertising and um more business so um more money for you! Um um um

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
@Ethel's little Willy sorry to hear how close the subject is to you 😔
And I absolutely believe The Scum were forced to apologise. They are really vile, like their poster girl creature. Sending you hugs 🤗

Most likely. I can just imagine the conversation
Edna: so um, I need a new dress for my um wedding
Dressmaker: great, what price range were you looking at?
Edna: Um... well if you make it for free, I can get you loads of advertising and um more business so um more money for you! Um um um
‘Poster creature’ 🤣🤣🤣 made me snort!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Edna on the Beg and Must be Boiling KFP's Piss 😂😂😂 she should of added wedding Dress Makers with a specialty of making Ruffle Collars looking Dowdy generally
I just realised, skanky will not want to attend the wedding without a man 🤣🤣 she'll need to fix things up with Cole or find a new sucker ASAP

‘Poster creature’ 🤣🤣🤣 made me snort!!!
🤣 girl didnt sound right, woman didnt sound right, person didnt sound right.. even man didnt sound right! I would have had to apologise to all the gents in here!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rosie you are becoming famous :) Will you still chat to us haha

it is isn't it. Can you imagine going online and begging for everything. Personally I would rather do without.
Sorry Hugo, I can't hear you. I'm too busy tipping off the press about my latest staged photos and posting cryptic messages online 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I just realised, skanky will not want to attend the wedding without a man 🤣🤣 she'll need to fix things up with Cole or find a new sucker ASAP

🤣 girl didnt sound right, woman didnt sound right, person didnt sound right.. even man didnt sound right! I would have had to apologise to all the gents in here!
Hopefully KP will be at HMP for the wedding so she won’t need to beg a gown! Unless of course she cites the wedding at the next court appearance and gets off so she can attend 🤪🥂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Rosie you are becoming famous :) Will you still chat to us haha

it is isn't it. Can you imagine going online and begging for everything. Personally I would rather do without.
That's because you have something the Price family don't... SELF RESPECT!

Hopefully KP will be at HMP for the wedding so she won’t need to beg a gown! Unless of course she cites the wedding at the next court appearance and gets off so she can attend 🤪🥂
Aaargh I don't know how react to that. I was laughing at the possibility of her being inside but then I realised that the courts would probably let her delay it again. "I need to attend the wedding for my mentawl elf!" Grrrrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.