Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
So, correct me if I'm wrong.
Skanky has taken her adult disabled son away to a one bed room designed for a romantic getaway for couples full of booze and has filmed him in the bath and streamed it on line?
If this is normal please explain it to me how!
WTAF is wrong with this nutter, or is it me?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Webster1357

VIP Member
i do not think she is intentionally inappropriate with Harvey just that she does not think before she puts stuff out there she will print anything if it will give her publicity(that is way a lot of the time she takes things down just after putting them out there prob because someone as said Katie you just can not put that up there or you are opening yourself up to trouble
I totally agree that Harvey should be given privacy for his own good, but the implication that she's sexual with him is disgusting.

To be honest this thread has grown increasingly nasty of late, some posters are at fever pitch baying for her blood, and I came here for some light hearted celebrity gossip. Her family, Princess in particular, are regularly discussed in a derogatory way, posters are contacting companies, Harvey's college, and other associates (which frankly is starting to look a little deranged), it's all just a bit much for a woman none of us know.

She's clearly on the edge and I don't want to be a part of this anymore. It was fun when it was fun but it's just a bit tragic now ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

WillowTree21

VIP Member
It's disturbing enough, even more so when his Mother always talks about the sizes of Mens cocks.
I feel bad for writing that but its true
I'm so angry about Harvey being used again & paraded around for paid publicity. Latest bedroom hotel scenes are very disturbing. Sent email to Star College as follows: Won't get a reply.

To whom it may concern.

It is common knowledge that Harvey Price is in full time residential care in your college.

You have a duty of care to him, even when he is not on your premises.

I have just seen, posted on the internet, recent pictures taken by his so called ‘mother’, of him clearly naked in a bath & also pictures of him sleeping. Speaking to him like he is a two year old.

The hotel room they have checked in to, seems to have only one bed and the room is pictured surrounded by bottles of champagne.

It is quite obvious this room is for couples who want a romantic evening, not suitable for a young lad with needs & issues like Harvey.

It looks more like a brothel, than a cosy place for poor Harvey to be staying in.

She is obviously using the room with Harvey, to also advertise the hotel.

I have always been totally shocked & angry that Ms Price does not give Harvey dignity & privacy and uses him like a performing circus act, for paid publicity, but this latest reveal is crossing certain boundaries.

He seems to have no one to maintain stability and keep him out of the public eye.

I thought that would happen while he was in your care and guidelines would be set, so Ms Price cannot interfere with all the good work you are clearly doing, to make Harvey more independent & happy.

There has to be ways in which Ms Price is restricted in allowing this constant promotion of Harvey, who is a vulnerable young man.

If you are unable to intervene and STOP this dreadful invasion of the young mans privacy, there must be authorities that you can refer the situation to. Some sort of Safe Guarding order or Court of Protection.

I feel sick to see Harvey paraded around for her own ego & paid advertising. He has no say or understanding of what Ms Price is actually doing to him. I look forward to your comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Yel

Chatty Member
I think it's best to cool it on some of the
insinuations before it gets out of hand, thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 68

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Even for Skanky these latest IG posts tonight are some really f*cked up shit and many of the comments from her fans are just as bizarre, they loving it, think it’s wonderful, one saying ‘what a great sensory room It is for H’ ! Her fans are as weird as her, that is a couples weekend away sex play room, I‘m guessing like others on here, it was booked for her and Crawl, but in what world would you take H there, We know she’s a very strange woman, but this Is really odd, and filming it as if it’s all normal.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
It's because she has absolutely no sense of decency or humility, she lives her life acting and behaving indecent and doesn't know and/or care where to draw the line.
Anything goes with her.
Just can't help but be the centre of attention no matter what, it's inappropriate and pathetic in equal measure.
I'm frankly surprised his college allows this, it's exploitation of a vulnerable adult.😠😠
Why is she even being allowed to do this. I thought the college had some say over his well being. Surely there must be a duty of care order. To film your son who is nearly 20 in a bath naked, and then to put it in online for strangers to view. How can she not see this is very wrong.

• Angry
  • Sad

mrspig99

VIP Member
I've just watched the video on her IG of Harvey and I found it very disturbing! For one thing she is videoing him in the bath, can't the poor lad have any privacy? And then the other is all the candles and balloons, it looks very boudoir like. Why on earth has she got Harvey is a setting like that? At least it's quiet I suppose. I hope she's not dragging him off to some other PA thing tomorrow. She really does treat him like some kind of performing seal, getting him to sing etc. Disgusting way to carry on with your disabled son.

• Sad
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
I’m finding it rather disturbing she has filmed him in bed asleep and she makes a weird sound…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

BumbleB

I don't think KP was doing anything sexual or intentionally untoward toward Harvey in the hotel room.
But filming your naked or half naked adult son in the bath, whilst in a room laden with alcohol bottles and sexual imagery, and then posting those videos online for anyone in the world to see is IMO completely wrong.
As someone very rightly said up thread, she couldn't do that to Junior because Junior has the capacity to understand the situation and say no, Harvey cannot say no

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I've mentioned this before but there is an overcrossing of boundaries which Narc. personality disorder parents sometimes do, it's called 'emotional incest'. It's when they treat a child like an adult, or adult partner, putting them in the situations a partner might be in (such as going to nightclubs with them etc), or sharing adult things with them which are inappropriate. If she's split with Cole it seems like Harvey becomes a substitute to fulfil some of the roles that Cole had for her. Gross. As usual!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

plinky

VIP Member
I have to say I agree with everything you have said !!!
i think contacting the hotels that she’s staying in comes over as a bit crazy
As you said we all want to see her held to account but we need to do that without making ourselves look like crazy haters
I feel really uncomfortable with some of the actions taken or encouraged here recently, some of which seem to be less out of ‘concern’ and more out of getting their own notoriety such as comments or quotes getting printed in the media and getting personally involved with organisations 😕

A few people have put themselves at risk of legal action by giving out inside information on this thread, which was their choice to do so, but this is real peoples lives and people can get hurt. I think there is a fine line between calling someone out on a forum and stepping over into harassment which could be seen as malicious. Calling SS and emailing his school every time she sees her son is probably not what is best for Harvey either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57