Katie Price #152 Kris or Carl? Carl or Kris? Pull into that lay-by driver, she needs a piss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what was the quote from Rosie, I missed that comment?

Too fitted. It needs to be loose like a tent. Sorry 🙀
I know, the only other ones I could find were maternity dresses as she always looks pregnant anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SFP probably tell dress maker she’s a famous influencer and will give her free advertising & get her loads of business. Plus ‘don’t you know who I am, I’m Katie Prices sister’. Whole family are grifters.
Once the Scum read on here they'll probably offer to pay for the dress and the whole damn wedding if they can have the exclusive of KP attending in her princess gown.
Boris will overrule any prison sentence on compassionate grounds having suffered himself with the effects of breaking the law on multiple occasions and BOC will supply AFP with a blinged up oxygen machine gun thingy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.