Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think price was trying to turn coke on by having the sleeves, wanting to look more like Jodie marsh

I take it now they don’t have each other’s passwords for social media

Most likely off to have some ribs removed
Imagine if she has his passwords still, what havoc she could unleash by posting from his account

Reactions: 18
In confused weren’t they on holiday last week, how comes they have decided to split over the court case against KP now?
I’d say he doesn’t need her now she came hand in hand to the first appearance which the judge will have noted also she’s not going to give evidence against him and risk secrets coming out and even if she was arrested to come (that’s if she’s made a statement) no judge in the world would make her give evidence because of her MH so he will walk out of court no charges…that’s just my opinion

Reactions: 19
So if they have broken up does this mean he has moved out?...was they living together at Carl's house or mucky mansion?...is she now sofa surfing or is she homeless and the bus/train/car seat is her new sleeping area ?
I think they was at Carls but I may be wrong she may end up in HMP over the next few days at this rate

Reactions: 14
Always thought Carl wasn’t interested in her but interested in the name & fame. She was super cringe (‘trying’ for a baby from early and how he was the one’) she always looks a complete state these days. He always looked embarassed of her even at the beginning.

Reactions: 32
I’ve tweaked it a bit-
Katie price #150 she’s altogether stupid, so fake and deluded, her life it’s all turned putrid, the skanks no family

Reactions: 25
Well That was piss poor on the drama Front
Observations, She Had her Ring on while Gobbing off about the Car journey earlier, ( definitely in a car) He Went out with his mate Dan ( same geezer from night before) and The Figure in the reflection on that Gaming Video That looks like AFP's Conservatory ( looks same from lockdown Harvey visits) and the reflection looks like Chris Harris the photographers profile
Night night Tattlers hopefully we get some drama tomorrow it's what we have come to expect from KFP

Reactions: 33
I think once he’s had his day in court everything will come out after that even if he gets a walk out. He doesn’t seem the type like PA to keep a dignified silence Carl seems different we only have to look at his Instagram comments to know that I think she,ll be trying her hardest to get him back he knows to much drugs etc
He is walking I already know this fr

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Just seen a Skanky in black bikini,got real excited and got an erection, unfortunately it was a ladder to get to the roof to throw myself off.

Reactions: 18
Not sure if this was captured in the last thread, it went a bit buzerk towards the end, but is this post from KB having a dig at CW I wonder?
I thought that post was a dig at Wanky when it first showed. He’s such a pathetic twat, if you have something to say do it directly, not this playground bullshit.

They are all like stupid kids in the playground
Sorry Foxtotty only saw your comment after posting x

What is this shit?
The age of her next one

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well done Gem. I haven't been on all day. Had an awful day. Just catching up now but jumped loads of pages

Reactions: 17
[QUOTE="MrsCranky,
you don’t look at the mantlepiece when you are poking the fire

Reactions: 10
Another nice compliment from one of Kakky's Twatter fans..

View attachment 1153128
I’m a tattoo and piercings kinda gal and have been thinking of starting a sleeve, but after seeing this fucking messy disgrace’s arms I’m completely put off. Fucking butch (accidental typo, but it fits so it’s staying ) she ruins everything.

to soon or just right lol
Can someone also caption it “That face you make when you smell Skanky’s fanny”?

Another nice compliment from one of Kakky's Twatter fans..

View attachment 1153128
It’s also a better, more animated shag than the original

Reactions: 21
Id have stuck to my guns and said ‘yes, that’s the angels telling us we need a new quilt’

Think she is meeting the kids at Afp and Cole is not welcome that’s why his out with his mates, deflection again it’s all getting really embarrassing the childish games just tell them truth the stories are pathetic

Recap - both are still weapons grade cunts - but separately (allegedly)

Is it just me or is she totally off her face in these game vids? Her previous vids are her just in monotone voice, yet on these shes trying to be hyper enthusiastic - its odd.

His mate Daniels insta - vid of them in the car - seems to have gone back to his mates now hes split from her

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.