Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go under starters orders.
Lets not forget that slapgate was due to Carol catching KP messaging Boyson... Regardless of wether it was just an argument or he hit her ... It's not really a surprise that she has done the same thing again, but, this time Carol binned her quietly ... I still say Boyson is back with her & Carol is 100% gone

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't believe they split_ I think the person who said it to explainw hy he isn't With her today due to being with kids is spot on, I wouldn't be surprised if either Princess has said she won't see KP if she is bringing Cole or Coal isn't allowed around them. No way has he dumped her for cheating its just a pr, to hide the real truth

Reactions: 16
I don't get that though, how can you be 'seeing someone' if you haven't been out with them yet? It's like those saddos on 90 day fiancé that get engaged to someone before they have ever even met them in person!

Yes, playing games not stuck to phones taking selfies. And eating a proper dinner not pizza and crisps.
Or those on Catfish that have been in a "relationship" for years with someone online and never met them in person!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not convinced about KB. Yes it’s easy to come to the conclusion that she is back with him but didn’t he say he was seeing someone special, someone he wanted to sweep off their feet? Would you say that about someone you had dated before? The whole sweep off their feet thing? Hmm I’m not so sure you would. 🤔

Reactions: 15
Have you seen this?

Doesn't surprise me as that’s always been her M.O, cheating. But when did it happen as she was with him 24/7 as she can’t get anywhere without a car?

Reactions: 22
Lets not forget that slapgate was due to Carol catching KP messaging Boyson... Regardless of wether it was just an argument or he hit her ... It's not really a surprise that she has done the same thing again, but, this time Carol binned her quietly ... I still say Boyson is back with her & Carol is 100% gone
I wonder if more details of the alleged texts to Boyson were shown in evidence at court this week - something happened at that court appearance. I still think he blind sided her and she expected him to plead guilty. He came out of there with gritted teeth and held hands for the cameras only.

Reactions: 29
# Pricey wants Kris with his abs and milky bar
Shes had enough of Cole and his private hire car

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Doesn't surprise me as that’s always been her M.O, cheating. But when did it happen as she was with him 24/7 as she can’t get anywhere without a car?
I think it was probably texting/sexting.
If it happened at all, that is.Who with is another question.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she has been flirting with Ryan whilst they were in Thailand. Wanky does not like him. Was she supposed to go to the black tie event that he turned up but she didn’t. Can’t think it can be anyone else.
Defo wont be ryan,

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Broken up, Again The Ring 💍 and princess looks like a Job Lot
My Nana would have said “I bet they got those rings out of a lucky bag”. 🤣🤣🤣

(apologies if you aren’t old like me and that means nothing 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.