Katie Price #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww KP and CW won’t be able to keep posting about all their days out, trips to Selfridges...buying empty shoe boxes, as they have to stay at home ***sad face*** 😂
Expect there will be even more Insta silence, as the selling definitely seems to have stopped. 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks very much for the messages on my pic 🤗😘💕 xx
It's great to make people laugh 🥰 x
Thanks Facehugger 😘🤗💖 xx
That's lovely to hear 🤗 x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oi Chinny, going on holiday isn’t business. What exactly is your business there, as then you would probably know. Doing 1 persons make up? 🙄

I did already report that raffle once

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Any talk of her having been worth £45 million is just pie in the sky. You can trace it back to the Sunday Times Rich List a decade ago which said that she was worth £30 million. That seemed unlikely in view of her capacity for spending money as fast as she earned it. Then she had a bad year - property values crashed, she got divorced and she lost her ITV deal. At the end of that year, the Sunday Times said she was worth £40 million which was clearly nonsense. My guess is that this was Katie or one of her team telling the Sunday Times what she wanted them to believe.
I'm not quite sure when the £40 million morphed into £45 million. Once, it was used as a way of praising her as an astute businesswoman. Now it's a stick to beat her with. But it's all just fantasy.
Interesting post I have to say, TBH no one really knows the real amount Katie really had, all we know is what's in the papers and we all know what they print is exaggerated or some times complete bollocks.

I was howling when I first read it. It has to be her or somebody connected to her. Who would say that they had a dream about Katie and not be embarrassed? Anyway, I can’t believe she’s raffling off her used hair extensions now. She’ll try and sell absolutely anything!
Well yeah, priceless could just be taking the £5 from people, how do we know anyone has actually won the rat tails. She can post a random name and say they won. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I had no idea about this raffle bit, perhaps she doesn't either, who bleeping cares, report, report, report.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.