Katie Price #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't see how they'll sell it. It's glued at the front and will be rank after 6 weeks, with 'tracks' of hair sewn onto a net on her head from the crown. It's not technically a wig once she removes it. It's almost like selling hair extensions, pretty useless without someone to put them in too.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Omg I can’t stop laughing 😂. I’m going to frame this... when I’m depressed, I’ll just whip this picture out. Job done! Happy days 🤣
Loooool 😄😄😄 x
Its strange how I have these ideas that pop up and I start making them 😄 I also get great suggestions too from tattle friends 🥰
Thank you too 💖🤗😘 xx
I save my pics too in my Amazon drive so I don't lose them 🥰

Just a reminder of POM's earlier work.

View attachment 372351
Loooool 😄😄😄💖🤗😘 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11

🤮 papers just catching up
Oh god , who would want that stinking birds nest perched on top of their head. Imagine , it would be kicking up by now. She must have had that on for a month 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
You’d be surprised, if they think she is deliberately hiding money or assets, they will go after her to the fullest extent. Also the last Court hearing was very telling, they are aware there is some dodgy dealings with her money. She’s not in for a good year if she continues her current behaviours. This judge is not to be messed with and his comments during that last hearing were very revelatory if you understand Court speak. She’s in for a tough ride, and personally I have my popcorn on standby 😃
Judge Schaffer will not be the presiding Judge in May. Her first deadline to hand paperwork in was January 2020! Covid (yes, you read that right) and the lack of current address was the hold up then. She was traced and paperwork served.
HW do have a forensic accountant working with them.
Have questioned why HW are the company dealing with bankruptcy when she didn’t cooperate with IVA? We’re told it was because they had creditors list.
She’s due to attend for a 3 Hr public examination mid May.
She tends to waffle and go off track.
Quote: I’ve been a large taxpayer in my time and given the taxman millions.... Yes, Katie but you still have not paid them what they asked for now.
You swore (semi under oath, it was Zoom after all) that you would comply going forward.
They can only check family members accounts if there is evidence, beyond reasonable doubt, that money is there. It then needs a court order signed by the judge before they can act.
Just because Katie appears to be getting away with it all doesn’t mean that she is.

I see on her most recently listed crap that she's removed the 'no returns, no refunds'. But I'll bet she still isn't doing accepting returns or giving refunds!

Surely all this designer shite should have been declared as assets? And in theory money from selling it should go to creditors 🤷. Maybe @Cloud Chaser should bring skanky flaps depop account to the attention of the courts?
They are aware of all activity. 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Judge Schaffer will not be the presiding Judge in May. Her first deadline to hand paperwork in was January 2020! Covid (yes, you read that right) and the lack of current address was the hold up then. She was traced and paperwork served.
HW do have a forensic accountant working with them.
Have questioned why HW are the company dealing with bankruptcy when she didn’t cooperate with IVA? We’re told it was because they had creditors list.
She’s due to attend for a 3 Hr public examination mid May.
She tends to waffle and go off track.
Quote: I’ve been a large taxpayer in my time and given the taxman millions.... Yes, Katie but you still have not paid them what they asked for now.
You swore (semi under oath, it was Zoom after all) that you would comply going forward.
They can only check family members accounts if there is evidence, beyond reasonable doubt, that money is there. It then needs a court order signed by the judge before they can act.
Just because Katie appears to be getting away with it all doesn’t mean that she is.

They are aware of all activity. 👍
Do you know what this judge is like @Cloud Chaser ? Does it help if people keep reporting stuff to the court, or not make any difference, or are you having to constantly feed stuff back to your legal team?
I can’t imagine how frustrating it is to see her still making out she has this lavish lifestyle in the press, the selling tat looks as though it has stopped, just now her bath bombs and Depop stuff. £45k a month to live on, if true, is pretty amazing, I guess she doesn’t really pay for the rental, if she has a shoot, the MUA and hair is paid for by JYY (or a magazine) as that’s only what she seems to ‘model’ for these days, then when she is all done up uses her own photographer to do a few staged shots of her out and about. Carl certainly doesn’t seem to be ‘working’ looks like his office is at his dad’s house, judging from the pictures on right move, as they are trying to sell the house. We know there is probably a lot going on behind the scenes which we don’t know about, but anything us fellow Tattlers can do to help, please just say. Think we are all hoping for karma 🤞

Reactions: 16
She can't write that well

Yes, it should be reported
Is this just a way of collecting phone numbers to see who is following
Do you know what this judge is like @Cloud Chaser ? Does it help if people keep reporting stuff to the court, or not make any difference, or are you having to constantly feed stuff back to your legal team?
I can’t imagine how frustrating it is to see her still making out she has this lavish lifestyle in the press, the selling tat looks as though it has stopped, just now her bath bombs and Depop stuff. £45k a month to live on, if true, is pretty amazing, I guess she doesn’t really pay for the rental, if she has a shoot, the MUA and hair is paid for by JYY (or a magazine) as that’s only what she seems to ‘model’ for these days, then when she is all done up uses her own photographer to do a few staged shots of her out and about. Carl certainly doesn’t seem to be ‘working’ looks like his office is at his dad’s house, judging from the pictures on right move, as they are trying to sell the house. We know there is probably a lot going on behind the scenes which we don’t know about, but anything us fellow Tattlers can do to help, please just say. Think we are all hoping for karma 🤞
Judge Burton will be presiding in May.
The sum of £45k was based off her earnings prior to July.
Her largest debts is to solicitors. The mortgage company has the house to cover their £550,000 yet the Solicitors have no charge against the house.
The most frustrating element is the fact that she could offer a settlement and therefore only pay a percentage of the overall debts total.
Someone asked why the resort had Katie promote the Maldives resort. In my opinion it’s because the trolls pull apart the resort, the cost and the amenities which keeps the resort in the media. Other “celebs” see the resort, photos etc and want to out do Katie so they Pay to go to the resort. Madness I know but it works.
The Selfridges photos... showed Katie with “hundreds of pounds of shoes”... I’m reasonable certain the boxes were empty, Selfridges had media exposure and Katie possibly got the trainers she claimed Carl brought her.... but did she open the box?

Complaints were made about her not wearing mask whilst shopping yet she isn’t fined. She could truthfully say she went into the shops for a matter of minutes for photos. She’s then not fined. During the shopping trip she changed shoes to give the illusion of being on her feet for hours shopping when in reality the whole”trip” may have taken place at 8am before opening hours and been concluded by 8:10am.

This is how Katie works. It’s all illusion and I suspect that she’s hoping this case will go on for so long that it will not be financially viable for anyone to pursue it. This is just my thoughts which do not go down well as you can imagine.

If anyone does feel that Katie’s case is not being dealt with correctly they are well within their rights to put their complaint in writing to the IPA - Insolvency Practitioners Association.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is this just a way of collecting phone numbers to see who is following

Judge Burton will be presiding in May.
The sum of £45k was based off her earnings prior to July.
Her largest debts is to solicitors. The mortgage company has the house to cover their £550,000 yet the Solicitors have no charge against the house.
The most frustrating element is the fact that she could offer a settlement and therefore only pay a percentage of the overall debts total.
Someone asked why the resort had Katie promote the Maldives resort. In my opinion it’s because the trolls pull apart the resort, the cost and the amenities which keeps the resort in the media. Other “celebs” see the resort, photos etc and want to out do Katie so they Pay to go to the resort. Madness I know but it works.
The Selfridges photos... showed Katie with “hundreds of pounds of shoes”... I’m reasonable certain the boxes were empty, Selfridges had media exposure and Katie possibly got the trainers she claimed Carl brought her.... but did she open the box?

Complaints were made about her not wearing mask whilst shopping yet she isn’t fined. She could truthfully say she went into the shops for a matter of minutes for photos. She’s then not fined. During the shopping trip she changed shoes to give the illusion of being on her feet for hours shopping when in reality the whole”trip” may have taken place at 8am before opening hours and been concluded by 8:10am.

This is how Katie works. It’s all illusion and I suspect that she’s hoping this case will go on for so long that it will not be financially viable for anyone to pursue it. This is just my thoughts which do not go down well as you can imagine.
Think she spent time in Selfridge's restaurant, as that was on her YouTube about the trip, but yes, can see how she would work, took her pap with her, but only her word how many pairs of trainers they actually bought, could of been anything in those bags. I actually complained about the lack of mask wearing and so did others I know, I eventually got a response after chasing them 3 times and they said Ms Price had been spoken to directly and made aware of their expectations, but they said that the previous time too! We've seen the illusion many times before, empty designer bags while standing on her driveway...then put in the press to sell a story. They also seem to always have piles of bags from the supermarkets when they go, considering most of the time it is only them two and that they supposedly eat those ready meals, she must waste a lot of food, unless the bags are filled with raw, whole chickens for Blade to eat.
Let's hope no one gives in.

Kieran 3 rd Insta story down... He showed the weeks home learning he s printed off for zBunny... FOr the whole wk.... He says Jetts next... So he ll by doing it... They live with him.. He s the main carer... Just visits to skanky she just tries to make it seem more. Thank God they are with him tbh.

Reactions: 17
Kieran 3 rd Insta story down... He showed the weeks home learning he s printed off for zBunny... FOr the whole wk.... He says Jetts next... So he ll by doing it... They live with him.. He s the main carer... Just visits to skanky she just tries to make it seem more. Thank God they are with him tbh.
Thank god they do; KP wouldn’t have a clue what to do with them all day every day let alone home school them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
As we're now in lockdown again does that mean she'll get Harvey back full time? I hope not. The poor love won't stand a chance if he goes back to that skank 😢

It'll be interesting to see how she ram's herself down our throats through this lockdown. Pricey's lockdown lies part 647 🤣.

• Sick
Morning all, the papers are catching up with this baby tit, nothing new yet, no activity on insta however Carwash has posted another piccie of Sid.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.