Katie Price #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all, the papers are catching up with this baby tit, nothing new yet, no activity on insta however Carwash has posted another piccie of Sid.
Probably working on lockdown exclusives 🙄

Morning all, the papers are catching up with this baby tit, nothing new yet, no activity on insta however Carwash has posted another piccie of Sid.
Or maybe he's explaining to her that folic acid won't help her get pregnant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooo I get excited when @Cloud Chaser comes on. God what a fickle life they all lead being a ‘zeleb’. It almost makes me not want to bite to anything she puts on, or click on any stupid article, as any publicity is good the these little zelebs, isn’t it. Bet she laughs her head off when people react knowing it was prob a fag dimp and a bit of hair exstention in them boxes 😡😡😡 thanks cloud chaser x

Reactions: 18
As we're now in lockdown again does that mean she'll get Harvey back full time? I hope not. The poor love won't stand a chance if he goes back to that skank 😢

It'll be interesting to see how she ram's herself down our throats through this lockdown. Pricey's lockdown lies part 647 🤣.
I wouldn’t of thought so, if anything I’d thought Harvey would stay in residential care.

Reactions: 10
Oooo I get excited when @Cloud Chaser comes on. God what a fickle life they all lead being a ‘zeleb’. It almost makes me not want to bite to anything she puts on, or click on any stupid article, as any publicity is good the these little zelebs, isn’t it. Bet she laughs her head off when people react knowing it was prob a fag dimp and a bit of hair exstention in them boxes 😡😡😡 thanks cloud chaser x
Me too, although I do love all the other Tattle folks too. It's been a real eye opener seeing what goes in the press against what she actually says and does and how much of it is soooooo fake. It's also nice, hopefully knowing, one day all this will come to bite her so hard and all those creditors get the satisfaction of seeing that. You lot on here are so knowledgeable and there certainly are eyes everywhere!! Keep up the good work.

Reactions: 18
Me too, although I do love all the other Tattle folks too. It's been a real eye opener seeing what goes in the press against what she actually says and does and how much of it is soooooo fake. It's also nice, hopefully knowing, one day all this will come to bite her so hard and all those creditors get the satisfaction of seeing that. You lot on here are so knowledgeable and there certainly are eyes everywhere!! Keep up the good work.
Well said DC! It is a right eye opener and I, like u, will sit patiently to see the outcome we all hopefully want for these creditors. I pray that her tactic of maybe dragging it out doesn’t work, although I do think she’s being advised by someone! I read that article that 265 put up from ages ago, and she sounded in her most savvy mind, she certainly didn’t sound dumb then! (Clearly not the most intelligent either BUT she obviously had claire around her then) someone is giving her ideas x

Reactions: 10
Mooching freebie’s. That’s what they’re like 👍🤬😡
He's picking up her bad habits?

I can hear her now, no cole you don't buy stuff, use your instaaaaa and you might git it for nuffink.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I bet the sun got the exclusive because they paid her more than anyone else.

Reactions: 9
Tbf if she styled this either as a sleek asymmetric Bob or her naturally curly hair I think it would be a lot more stylish and flattering than those manky weaves/hair units 😂(still amuses me) she has put in , they’re dated and don’t look good

Reactions: 15
Tbf if she styled this either as a sleek asymmetric Bob or her naturally curly hair I think it would be a lot more stylish and flattering than those manky weaves/hair units 😂(still amuses me) she has put in , they’re dated and don’t look good
I agree, I think ??? well we can both agree not a good look, at least she's given us some comedy.

Reactions: 7
Once again, she has broken the rules and someone has styled and dyed her hair at her or Carl's house or at a salon. She is the total pits. The amount of filters used is unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Once again, she has broken the rules and someone has styled and dyed her hair at her or Carl's house or at a salon. She is the total pits. The amount of filters used is unbelievable.
Worse of all she will not get into trouble.

She looks like a really bad drag queen
Actually she looks like Khloe Kardashian,

Reactions: 11
So was that another wig the other day in the car she was hiding?and is this the pic of when she had the wig taken out before having it put back in to throw us all and so we don’t keep reporting (rules are harsher this time around I think) Don’t bleeping make out u have done this for charity as u haven’t, u have either done it cos people keep reporting u and MIGHT struggle to get some buffoon to keep doing ur naff hair OR she already has the weave put back in, which was a darker colour and showed it in Cole’s car on Sunday😡😡😡

Reactions: 12
Do we know what Khloe actually looks like? 🦎
Depends which newspaper you read.

No actually thinking, Katie does look like a Kardashian, why Khloe popped into my head is a mystery, perhaps I'm just barking.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.