Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
She is still alive..

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Pixie1

VIP Member
I’ve not seen Bridgerton yet I’m just watching Indiana Jones with my youngest then going to catch up on Rupauls Drag race , I may just try Bridgerton though when I go to bed I’ve just finished The Serpent on bbc iPlayer
I heard everyone talking about it and felt I was missing out so thought I'd give it a try. 🙂. As I said, ive only watched first episode but I think it will be quite good. It's my kind of thing, right up my street 😀

• Heart

80hs

Chatty Member
Yes I actually do. Can’t work out if it’s a wig or weave tho as the thing she raffled off looked like a wig to me aswell

Done the raffle from her bed... that doesn’t look like a wig....covering her stomach!! 🤔
Probably just eaten too many of them prep kitchen slop bowls🤢 she can’t even pronounce the winners name properly

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Do you know what we should start a general chit chat thread cos we do go waaaayyyy off topic. It probably does piss people off.
I bet this post gets a gazillion likes.
If we bothered to look there is probably already an existing one - most things are covered - but I only look at the celeb stuff tbh.

liar liar

VIP Member
Liar I think I've found my heart and mellowed. Don't worry though it never sticks around too long :ROFLMAO:
On a different topic... would you like to join the Tattler All Start Choir? We are hoping to represent GB with our rendition of 'Oh, Lozza' - 2 verses are on the Lozza thread?

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I see pointy chin MUA likes to use her phone while driving....😡

Well it’s a day off work for me.. so I’ve got plenty of time. I’m curious to know how she’s made.. wish me luck, I may be here a long time as there are tons of crap to add up 🤪
OMG. There's over 600 items!!! Good luck!

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
She claims her cloud was hacked, well what a fucking stupid place to store you filthy disgusting images!!

Oh and on my search I found this.

OMG - just pour me a large glass Mrs Ems 😲

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Excuse me all but somebody posted about breaking news! Then Facehugger did their thing, which was glorious and all :ROFLMAO: but the flipping breaking news.
Where has this come from.

Hhhhhhhhuuuuhhhh that's why he posted that she doesn't drink anymore!!!
Well unless the gossip merchant spills the tea, I'll be off in the garage to throw my bag of rock salt over my shoulder, never mind a pinch 👍

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Well I never, found this on the YouTube makeup tutorial.
someone likes the lip smacking and wants priceless to continue to do it. Like she has a choice. 🤪
Thats one of those ASMR weirdos. Again another festish but they get away with it by calling it relaxation. Should be outlawed.

• Sick