Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littleladyv

I just laughed when she tried to do the folic acid pics to start the rumours. There's allsorts of reasons people take that, my 78 year old Mum always had to have it when she was a bit anaemic, it'd have been a bloody miracle if she'd been pregnant!

I just laughed when she tried to do the folic acid pics to start the rumours. There's allsorts of reasons people take that, my 78 year old Mum always had to have it when she was a bit anaemic, it'd have been a bloody miracle if she'd been pregnant!

God, don't give her any ideas, her used stained gear on skankdepop is bad enough 🤢
i am nearly 45 i take folic acid because my levels drop due to diabetes and medication etc so i get anaemic, the doctor regularly precribes strong doses and i take tablets to try and avoid it in between, thats what its for folate levels as well as pregnancy, since when did she start worrying about what goes in her body she's soaked full of coke and alcohol folic acid wont help

Reactions: 3

liar liar

VIP Member
I think you missed the point just a tad, what the papers are suggesting that her rental home might end up the same way as her mucky mansion.
Okay it's premature because it's just a skip which isn't quite overflowing but really they are making a maintain of a molehill with the story.
[/QUOTE=

I think you missed the point just a tad, what the papers are suggesting that her rental home might end up the same way as her mucky mansion.
Okay it's premature because it's just a skip which isn't quite overflowing but really they are making a maintain of a molehill with the story.

🔥HOT NEWS FROM KATIE, JUST BEEN POSTED🔥

View attachment 381389
Yes, very true. But it is just classic bait yet again. There aren't even any vehicles there which tells me it is deserted. Also, a drone must have taken those pics and that is illegal considering it is over peoples' homes. What is truly funny is that Ashtead is in the Mole Valley ha ha ha!

And what the hell is this rubbish? The skip will be full.

Reactions: 3