Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Well if they went to dads they were home before 12pm, or they now have 5 cars 🤷🏻‍♀️

she will just claim it’s ‘work’ related or some other absolute bullshit

Surely this is her weekend to have the kids? She hasn’t had B&J for 2 weeks now

Could this video be a decoy then for all the cars...? (Looks like he is wearing the same as yesterday evening)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Lucid30

VIP Member
I see pointy chin MUA likes to use her phone while driving....😡

OMG. There's over 600 items!!! Good luck!
I’m plodding through, still loads to go but I’m getting there 😩

• Heart

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Hold up! We are in Tier 4, so how does she get her hair done? Is that considered essential for her? As for the muppets who have £5 to fund her next meal or weekend break, you deserve to lose your money. Is she that desperate that she needs to sell her HAIR?????

I can’t believe there are companies who co tongue to give this ‘not-wanting-fame’ person freebies. Is t that for zlebs craving fame? Wonder how that would be spinned, after KP repeatedly protested he wants no fame.
She reminds me of Fantine in Les Mis.

• Haha

VIP Member
Oh shit, it's page 49, Time to get those suggestions for the next thread in people.

Any previous entries are VOID unless they are reposted now.

• Heart
Control. 100%.
It's the same reason she accuses nannies and mates and even(literally) the poor girl in the local co op of shagging her blokes. It makes her blokes terrified of being friendly with anyone so it's more control.
Also, note none of her blokes are permitted male friends either.She hated Peter's longterm mate/manager Claire, hence the accusations of an affair and she despised his brothers and parents but he refused to cut them adrift and that infuriated her. Alex tried sliding his MMA mates in under the radar and that was the end of that marriage. Kieran had no mates after the wedding. She knows a blokes mates will say "Fuck sake son, she has you on a leash, where are your bollox? In her handbag?" Can't have that. Full control.
Coal is doing well because of lockdown. No other reason. If he was able to mingle outside family he'd get binned toute suite. ;)He's a stop gap and will do for now. She is love bombing him like she always does in the early days. Slap it up him when it goes tits up.
[/QU
Control. 100%.
It's the same reason she accuses nannies and mates and even(literally) the poor girl in the local co op of shagging her blokes. It makes her blokes terrified of being friendly with anyone so it's more control.
Also, note none of her blokes are permitted male friends either.She hated Peter's longterm mate/manager Claire, hence the accusations of an affair and she despised his brothers and parents but he refused to cut them adrift and that infuriated her. Alex tried sliding his MMA mates in under the radar and that was the end of that marriage. Kieran had no mates after the wedding. She knows a blokes mates will say "Fuck sake son, she has you on a leash, where are your bollox? In her handbag?" Can't have that. Full control.
Coal is doing well because of lockdown. No other reason. If he was able to mingle outside family he'd get binned toute suite. ;)He's a stop gap and will do for now. She is love bombing him like she always does in the early days. Slap it up him when it goes tits up.
I can’t see Snarl standing for that, she’s got no chance of keeping him from his famo and pals (if he has any) come Springtime he’ll be orf down Sheeeeeesh! she won’t be able to keep up as she’ll be suffering from arthritic issues with her feet, I hope he don’t impregnate it cause he’ll be screwed for life