Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
I will have a peruse later. I have an obsession with boots and shoes. I can only walk in heels....bit of a fucker when your epileptic because it's a bigger bastard fall😂🙈
You are gonna love the ankle cowboy boots then - they are gorge. I have to have a heel too due to being in overheavy traction years ago. If I wear flats I don't know if I'm coming or going 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she is back in the boots again, with her feet on the dash, never a policeman around when you need one. 😡

looks like fur 😡
Good! She’s done herself no flavours, what’s that saying??? Walk before you can run...

Katie loves a brow and a weave, shame her appearance makes us heave

Last edited:
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Dog groomers are classed as essential.
During the Tier system, the government confirmed that dog groomers were able to remain open in all Tiers, deeming them as essential businesses. So far, this still applies to the new lockdown measures. The guidelines make the point that dog groomers should be used for emergency and welfare needs only, not for pet aesthetics. All dog groomers must adhere to the COVID-19 Secure guidelines.

liar liar

VIP Member
I think it was filmed about 3 months ago maybe? I predict she'll be on season 3 after throwing herself at producers & begging. I can see her now coming onto the stage 'ladies & gentlemen, please welcome BEEF CURTAINS. Who is behind the mask? Let's have some clues' 😹
She could be disguised as a can of corned beef or a skip or just a mound of plastic. I love the phrase 'beef curtains' I embarrassed my step-son with that one once.

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Sorry to disappoint but I don't deliver cosmetics to the general public, I deliver to various people who review and I suppose a few influencers too.
I should start reviewing and influencing then...how to cover up a face like the elephant man with Armani makeup and jackie onassis sunglasses...good to go🤣

Oh you poor love. I'm glad your children made you laugh ❤

They are brilliant and have grown up with it. Doesn't make it easier for them but they have learnt to cope. Laughter is the best medicine. Mummy with a fat lip trying to drink a glass of water was a blinder...it was like my mouth was incontinent 🤣

🔫 tell us who
Yes tell me, I won't tell anyone 🤐

• Haha

YellowTail

VIP Member
Danielle Lloyd. I don't know what the ops called but its a designer vagina or something daft. Her and the boyfriend where playing naughty games with crisps, and somebody ie Danielle leaked them.
Leaked the pictures.
Labiaplasty 🤣

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I think we all did rather well with our little posse of musical Tattlers 🤣 I'll go find my MC mic and do a bit of a Scooter stylee feature in the next one 🤣
We need some 'sugarbeat' box for Leppa's one to encourage her to widen her veg range.

• Haha
  • Wow

VIP Member
Morning all, you would think Katie would have posted her new hair on Insta, well she hasn't, nothing on stories either.

The papers have nothing new so watch this space.

MrsEms

VIP Member
I'm just perusing the Schuh website - they've got some gorgeous ankle boots on sale 😁
I will have a peruse later. I have an obsession with boots and shoes. I can only walk in heels....bit of a fucker when your epileptic because it's a bigger bastard fall😂🙈

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I can't see, what does it say? She's still trying to sell everyone the narrative that she's a caring animal owner with the pic then, pity we all know she's a vile specimen who's had him de-barked 🤬
No doubt a picture from yesterday, as out and about again. Looks like in that people carrier again and trying to keep her hair under wraps, the darker part, looks like it is further down her head?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

VIP Member
Glam wigs??? That's the big special reveal?

And I thought she couldn't more desperate boring .

• Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member
Poor thing, if he hates selfies then stop sticking your phone up at him, you prat! The poor dog expressed it's dislike at being bothered by nonsense like that the other day 🤬
I know when he said what’s that and woke Sid up, Sid gave Cole such a dirty look. He’s just like priceless using their dogs to get so called “fans” to comment how nice and to deflect the negative stuff.