Katie Price #16 Is she a masked singer, or just a crusty old minger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With thanks to @QuirkyFlamingo for the thread title.

In the last thread, Katie auctioned off her hair, wheeled her mum out for once instead of Harvey, went uncharacteristically silent for a few days and then popped up again looking forward to delivery of a new bed.

Carry on, everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Not been on any of these threads before but just saw the title and I’m off back to thread one 🤣🤣 made my day

• Haha
Reactions: 28

In the last thread, Katie auctioned off her hair, wheeled her mum out for once instead of Harvey, went uncharacteristically silent for a few days and then popped up again looking forward to delivery of a new bed.

Carry on, everyone!
What has really disturbed me is the video of Harvey drawing the train to Gatwick from East Croydon. Price shouting at him, talking to him as if he's a baby, shouting 'love you'. Then watch the last 10 or so seconds. Her tone of voice changes completely. No love, compassion 'Right bye'. Broke my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
@Mikesqueen I guess if you where in a relationship with Katie you maybe would want to confide in someone, maybe even someone who might understand what it/she was like. Not saying it was right but I can understand how it could happen. If he was cut off from everyone else in his life then even more so. Jane P split from her husband and KP was positively gleeful as she believed she had ruined her life, I think I read somewhere that they've since made up. Its all a great big mess, no wonder she keeps Carl on a leash but I'm surprised she has so many young, attractive hangers on in her company.

Reactions: 15

Carry on, everyone!
Oooh my first title!! Thank you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Carry on, everyone!

Carry on, everyone!
Can someone please tell me how to post a comment? Thanks.

Reactions: 5
What has really disturbed me is the video of Harvey drawing the train to Gatwick from East Croydon. Price shouting at him, talking to him as if he's a baby, shouting 'love you'. Then watch the last 10 or so seconds. Her tone of voice changes completely. No love, compassion 'Right bye'. Broke my heart.
I don't think she was even with him, just FaceTiming him

If you remember years ago about the Jane Poultney thingy,she had cameras with her at the door of JP’s house,totally bleeping staged,I wonder if they were ’in on it’.🤔👀 it was all in the scum.Photos etc.

• Wow
If you remember years ago about the Jane Poultney thingy,she had cameras with her at the door of JP’s house,totally bleeping staged,I wonder if they were ’in on it’.🤔👀 it was all in the scum.Photos etc.
Oh yeah old crusty called the paps for that visit but i think him cheating was true.

I posted on an earlier thread that i used to work in travel and we got a phone call from her kicking off that she wanted her seats changed on the flight back from Cape Verde as the party had fallen out.

Unless she really is that clever to call with her demands in the hopes it got into the press 🤔

• Wow
Oh yeah old crusty called the paps for that visit but i think him cheating was true.

I posted on an earlier thread that i used to work in travel and we got a phone call from her kicking off that she wanted her seats changed on the flight back from Cape Verde as the party had fallen out.

Unless she really is that clever to call with her demands in the hopes it got into the press 🤔
Wouldn't surprise me 1 little bit. Everything she spouts is utter balderdash in the hope it'll get her a mention 😴.

I don't believe she needs to wear her boots again. I believe she's doing it to milk it a bit longer because there's bugger all else to do in lockdown to get her a non-story

Reactions: 19
I just don’t get any of it though, in regards to the Kieran cheating all those times yet has managed to stay faithful to Michelle. I mean what did she have over him to embarrass and belittle him like she did after the story broke ? Why did he not just walk out and tell his side ? Why have none of the women he supposedly cheated with ever come out and given their story? It can’t be to do with any loyalty to KP cos she literally trashed these women and vowed to ruin their lives. It’s just weird, the whole thing sets off my spidey senses.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just don’t get any of it though, in regards to the Kieran cheating all those times yet has managed to stay faithful to Michelle. I mean what did she have over him to embarrass and belittle him like she did after the story broke ? Why did he not just walk out and tell his side ? Why have none of the women he supposedly cheated with ever come out and given their story? It can’t be to do with any loyalty to KP cos she literally trashed these women and vowed to ruin their lives. It’s just weird, the whole thing sets off my spidey senses.
I think she knows some very unpleasant people.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.