Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
I understand because I ocassionally feel sympathy over how Peter left her - cutting her off very suddenly and refusing to speak to her directly for years. I have a slither of empathy here because I've experienced this, and it is incredibly painful. I can see why she began to spiral at that moment. That all said, she has never been likable, perhaps relatable, but she has no redeeming features these days.
She didn't "spiral at that moment". She was being a shit wife screwing around, making a fool of him giving her wedding rings to one of The Apprentice women in a club telling her her marriage was over, she was bored (she said) and was in love with someone else(she said). Then offering one of the guys from Blue a blow job while Peter was babysitting at home. After she got the big wedding and big vow renewal she got bored and started her usual antics, simple as that. She herself admitted in her books that he didn't want to get married but she pecked at his head till he caved in. She was really proud of getting her own way.
Why should any person, male or female have to sit back for that crap? If he was doing it too I'd say hell slap it into them, they're a pair of slappers, but I'm sick of people using him as a justifiable reason for her behaving like a dog in heat and using drugs and drink to party her nights away.He did what any therapist will advise you to do when there is someone toxic in your life ... walk away, cut all contact and stay firm. Fuck sake the guy virtually had a breakdown in the aftermath,trying to get access to his kids and find a new home etc, while she went to Ibiza and flashed her fanny on a bar top for photographers and then slept with a bloke called (oddly enough) Andre. She was a total bitch, nothing to do with Peter Andre. She is warped.
There is no point saying she's a piece of shit then trying to blame her exes FOR her being a piece of shit. Every man she gets with ends up hating her and all her exes go on to perfectly contented relationships while she still whores around, same old same old repetitive crap. This time next year Coal will get the hairdryer treatment, like all the rest of them. But I suppose that will be Peter's fault or Alex's fault or Kierans. Anybody but price.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New thread, continue here and stay on topic,
None of our members are trained to deal with domestic violence/depression/self harm.
Everyone is anonymous here, some may lie, some may not, nobody should have another members safety on their conscience,
If you are struggling,
Please contact appropriate services, the advice section can be used but again, nobody here is trained to advise,

to all members look after yourself and if you feel someone might need additional support please advise to seek it in the appropriate places.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Pom Bear

VIP Member
That’s on the bed centre stories

Now I dread to hear what you tattlers are going to say about this...πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ€£
Loooool she's found out the bed centre has took two of her bull rings πŸ˜„ xx
Resizer_16083186536780.jpg

Hold on something's missing πŸ€”

That's better πŸ˜‚ x

Resizer_16103210288600.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks for the lovely comments on my pics β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I normally comment individually but sadly finding it a struggle to keep up with three threads I'm on and replying and making pics.

So I will limit myself to one to two pics at the most every day or two. I really enjoy making them but in struggling to keep up lol and getting abit headachy.

All suggestions are good and I make a note of them and will make them even though it might not be for the very next day. ❀

I love this and the other two threads I'm on so won't give them up πŸ€— or give up the pics but it's hard to keep up etc if the thread is quite hectic.

So I add this pic for tonight I made earlier and tomorrow will add @Facehugger suggestion. Sorry I can't make it tonight, can't find it in my pics as

This is is from ET film called PT
πŸ˜„Loool πŸ˜„

Resizer_16099888606880.jpg

That's ok my lovely, it was only an idea, bless you 😘 it'll keep till another day xx
Thanks for been understanding πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I hate letting my tattle friends down 😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Sid is dreaming of toothpaste and toothbrushes πŸ˜„ x

His teef are lasting...none fell out yet lol

Resizer_16098930634440.jpg

AHHAAHHAHHHA!!! Oh Pom you have excelled yourself!! Genius! πŸ™Œ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
Thank you πŸ’–πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx
Any new pics of Sid will get a Turkey teef makeover from me lol πŸ’• xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I suspect Katie will not be pleased about this and is preparing something nasty.
He probably caught it from skanky flaps via J & P. How very dare he announce be has Covid before her πŸ˜‚. Obviously WHEN skanky flaps gets it, hers will be worse than anybody will have EVER had it. In fact hers will be a brand new strain, she will actually die from it at least 3 times but be bought back by a team of 76 of the world's top doctors. A hospital will be built just for her because she is sooooooo special. And after keeping the whole country desperately worried for days, she will make a miraculous recovery, the likes of which has never been seen 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I fell asleep I have no idea what’s going on now πŸ‘€

It’s obvious Carol didn’t pay, he’s virtually got no job. Are you telling me that during a pandemic he’s suddenly managing to be the only second hand car salesman who is selling cars to the nation who doesn’t leave their house

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I’m sorry call me a stalker so what, report me to the police
They have 2 extra cars outside today blatantly have visitors round
I may be mistaken as it could be neighbours but no one else parks at the front blocking Carole in

• Wow
  • Angry

YellowTail

VIP Member
There is no way the haggard old witch still bleeds, she is just seeing attention with the pregnancy rumours
I’m almost 43, despite my haggard old status and a coil in situ I most certainly still β€˜bleed’ unfortunately 🀣

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here before catching up tonight ( I'm on page 28).

We all know Sid don't like having his photo taken lol 🀭 xx
Polish_20210109_022600166.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Lucid30

VIP Member
The grand total of the depop is 11,797.
Just take the % for depop off.
so that’s quite a lot from old shite decomposing in black bags. 😳

• Wow
  • Heart

Halogirl5

9523C57C-A6E4-439B-8A6B-4240DEFEDB2B.png

Someone must know something about this. They may come out of the woodwork if KP gets pregnant.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I have to add that my comments regarding questioning from an Official in the last thread is not based on an actual conversation. It’s an example of answers Katie gives.
The Maldives statement is true. Carl did not pay.
So if the Maldives statement is true.....the resort 'gifted' them a holiday? Seriously? They are soooo desperate for publicity they chose her? And what actual promoting of the resort did she do?? My mind is officially blown 😳.

• Haha
Reactions: 27