Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I think I believe Kieran. An addict cannot just stop. It takes years and there is always a risk of falling off the wagon if temptation comes calling. How come he has managed to be in a monogamous relationship with no evidence of cheating?
Did he really have all those affairs though?
That's the question 🤔
[/QUOTE]

@BigMavis: I somehow doubt it. In any case, it is not as if she was monogamous. Probably transference and blaming him to avoid her skeletons coming out of those messy cupboards!

Reactions: 5

MrsEms

VIP Member
I didn't, just saw a headline and ignored it, just made a mental note of the name.
I think I saw the daily mirror running a few stories about the rumours and like yourself I've pretty much ignored it!

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
I think it was filmed about 3 months ago maybe? I predict she'll be on season 3 after throwing herself at producers & begging. I can see her now coming onto the stage 'ladies & gentlemen, please welcome BEEF CURTAINS. Who is behind the mask? Let's have some clues' 😹
I think it was filmed about 3 months ago maybe? I predict she'll be on season 3 after throwing herself at producers & begging. I can see her now coming onto the stage 'ladies & gentlemen, please welcome BEEF CURTAINS. Who is behind the mask? Let's have some clues' 😹
Beef curtains!! I have not heard that for years!!

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Sweet Cheesus, she's doing a makeup tutorial on her stories. It starts seemingly coming in halfway through covering her filtered creosoted fizzog with some sort of powder (your guess is as good as mine) on an already heavily foundationed face.
Has she reloaded the same shite tutorial from the other day? Or is it a new (old) tutorial? Her hair most definitely isn't a dark bob in it 🙄

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I don’t think it is, I’ve just amended my last comment, as the windows etc look different to her rental, plus the radiator... none in her rental.
Yes, I think you're right. It looks like the setting from the face time the other day. I would imagine & hope he's still in his residential. But maybe the school side of things has stopped to lessen the risk of transmitting Covid.

VIP Member
AH crap!

This Parody of Katy Perry's Dark Horse is a great tune for a song about Katie or Loz!

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
It might attract some odd people...
I once said on netmums (yes I know, long time ago) that I found sitting on a balloon really funny because I found the shock hysterically funny when it popped!🙈 it was just an innocent comment!
Low and behold the next day I've got some bloke asking me to pop balloons for him🤣🤣
I'm afraid we may now be arch rivals, did you mean mumsnet? :ROFLMAO: also people are odd.

VIP Member
I will not be available to start the new thread so if any of the regular crew can deal with it, I will be grateful.

Dinkydonut

Do you know what we should start a general chit chat thread cos we do go waaaayyyy off topic. It probably does piss people off.
I bet this post gets a gazillion likes.
We really do I’m so behind on the thread I’m only just coming to replies from the Jeffrey Starr/Kanye posts 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
So the winner of Katie’s rug isn’t even following her on Insta!

Well the hair raffle should be on her stories tonight...wonder if she will show her face.. not sure if it is all the filters, but maybe she has had some more work done 🤷🏻‍♀️
on the Weaves IG page it says hair by @nadinelamby so did she go and fix the ‘wig’ or has she had a new weave put in and using the wigs as cover stories...
It’s on there

• Haha