Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
How desperate and attention seeking. Surely any of the well-known clothing sites sell bikinis all year round. She just wants people to know she's taking her pointy chin abroad...during a pandemic.
She probably wants the bikinis to be freebies too.
Pointy chin made me lol. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Cloud Chaser

She can't write that well

Yes, it should be reported
Is this just a way of collecting phone numbers to see who is following
Do you know what this judge is like @Cloud Chaser ? Does it help if people keep reporting stuff to the court, or not make any difference, or are you having to constantly feed stuff back to your legal team?
I can’t imagine how frustrating it is to see her still making out she has this lavish lifestyle in the press, the selling tat looks as though it has stopped, just now her bath bombs and Depop stuff. £45k a month to live on, if true, is pretty amazing, I guess she doesn’t really pay for the rental, if she has a shoot, the MUA and hair is paid for by JYY (or a magazine) as that’s only what she seems to ‘model’ for these days, then when she is all done up uses her own photographer to do a few staged shots of her out and about. Carl certainly doesn’t seem to be ‘working’ looks like his office is at his dad’s house, judging from the pictures on right move, as they are trying to sell the house. We know there is probably a lot going on behind the scenes which we don’t know about, but anything us fellow Tattlers can do to help, please just say. Think we are all hoping for karma 🤞
Judge Burton will be presiding in May.
The sum of £45k was based off her earnings prior to July.
Her largest debts is to solicitors. The mortgage company has the house to cover their £550,000 yet the Solicitors have no charge against the house.
The most frustrating element is the fact that she could offer a settlement and therefore only pay a percentage of the overall debts total.
Someone asked why the resort had Katie promote the Maldives resort. In my opinion it’s because the trolls pull apart the resort, the cost and the amenities which keeps the resort in the media. Other “celebs” see the resort, photos etc and want to out do Katie so they Pay to go to the resort. Madness I know but it works.
The Selfridges photos... showed Katie with “hundreds of pounds of shoes”... I’m reasonable certain the boxes were empty, Selfridges had media exposure and Katie possibly got the trainers she claimed Carl brought her.... but did she open the box?

Complaints were made about her not wearing mask whilst shopping yet she isn’t fined. She could truthfully say she went into the shops for a matter of minutes for photos. She’s then not fined. During the shopping trip she changed shoes to give the illusion of being on her feet for hours shopping when in reality the whole”trip” may have taken place at 8am before opening hours and been concluded by 8:10am.

This is how Katie works. It’s all illusion and I suspect that she’s hoping this case will go on for so long that it will not be financially viable for anyone to pursue it. This is just my thoughts which do not go down well as you can imagine.

If anyone does feel that Katie’s case is not being dealt with correctly they are well within their rights to put their complaint in writing to the IPA - Insolvency Practitioners Association.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She looks a Thunderbird's puppet 😳 @Pom Bear get some strings in her hands & head please 😂. I've had a catch up of the last few pages & a quick look at the comic that promotes her. Wow, just WOW! So a company claiming to be working with hair loss cancer patients think Pricey is the best option for advertising? Really? Absolutely disgusting! That stupid self centered narcissistic tramp has ruined her own hair. It has nothing to do with stress. This is a new low. Putting herself in the same category as cancer patients 😡. I am beyond appalled 😡. It's sickening & insulting 😡. The reality is that the vast majority of women get a voucher from the NHS for 1 wig. They cannot afford the likes of these! SHE HAS RUN THIS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT TO CLEARLY COVER THE FACT THAT SHE'S HAD MORE FUCKING EXTENSIONS IN DURING LOCKDOWN 😡😡 I hope the halfwit company gets a huge backlash!! I am absolutely raging 😡😡. Thanks for reading 😁

• Angry
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Awww KP and CW won’t be able to keep posting about all their days out, trips to Selfridges...buying empty shoe boxes, as they have to stay at home ***sad face*** 😂
Expect there will be even more Insta silence, as the selling definitely seems to have stopped. 👏

• Haha

Dinkydonut

Mucky Mansion 2.0??

per_month_rental_home_appears_t-m-28_1610215350336.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with this woman?
What an absolute state , she really is a grim down market piece of trash isn’t she ? The fact that she hires a skip to throw rubbish into because she’s too lazy to go to the wheelie bin at the end of the drive is disgusting. Also if you can’t afford domestic help then I’m sort it you have to roll your sleeves up and do it yourself. The amount of times I’ve gone through hard times financially I haven’t just left all my shit laying around my property until I can afford a new cleaner, I haven’t left my children to run feral until I can afford another Nanny to bring them up. I haven’t let my pets pee and shit all over my floors, I don’t leave my dirty clothes in piles in every room because I can’t be bothered to put them in the wash and would rather just go out and buy a new outfit. She really is a disgrace not Just as a mother but as a human being. I mean if she’s now supposed to be an “influenza” then who is she influencing? What is she influencing them to do exactly? My god she’s awful.

The Devils Arse

VIP Member

Peter has Covid. So I guess Katie won't see Princess and Junior for a while then as they will be quarantining with him.
The hag will be raging about this. More publicity for Pete. What's the betting she has corona in 3, 2, 1....

Last edited:
  • Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
@freda19 she just sounds so abusive, maybe not physically but in my opinion psychological abuse is much worse. People may not agree with that and no form of abuse is right but I can see why her ex partners have nothing to do with her. Honestly I wish there was a register for those who habitually do this, its just far too easy for it to reoccur.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I don't believe she's pregnant. I think her monthly arrived & has just finished. Hence the fact they can try again. Folic acid should be taken for at least 3 months prior to trying to conceive.

Why buy horse equipment if pregnant? Riding is not advisable when pregnant. I believe she claimed to the court she only had 1 pony left?

And where is Zoe??? Gone from hanging out of skanky flaps arse to missing in action.....has Fern done away with her 🤣🤔

Anything else interesting sold on desperatepop?

Pricey bingo.....'1 & 7, Turkey teef are heaven'

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
She looks a Thunderbird's puppet 😳 @Pom Bear get some strings in her hands & head please 😂. I've had a catch up of the last few pages & a quick look at the comic that promotes her. Wow, just WOW! So a company claiming to be working with hair loss cancer patients think Pricey is the best option for advertising? Really? Absolutely disgusting! That stupid self centered narcissistic tramp has ruined her own hair. It has nothing to do with stress. This is a new low. Putting herself in the same category as cancer patients 😡. I am beyond appalled 😡. It's sickening & insulting 😡. The reality is that the vast majority of women get a voucher from the NHS for 1 wig. They cannot afford the likes of these! SHE HAS RUN THIS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT TO CLEARLY COVER THE FACT THAT SHE'S HAD MORE FUCKING EXTENSIONS IN DURING LOCKDOWN 😡😡 I hope the halfwit company gets a huge backlash!! I am absolutely raging 😡😡. Thanks for reading 😁
I am off to read about this and am personally mortally offended if this is true. She treats cancer as a joke, she treats the disabled as a joke and she treats her son as a joke. About time Karma caught up with her in a big unpleasant way. <adds to the boiling cauldron of piss...> 😡

• Angry

Lulucole

Katies ex PR manager Clare mustve had one hell of a job covering up Katies true self if Katies was anything like this irresponsible selfish character that she is now. At the height of her fame you never saw such bad press like shes had in last 3 years.
She was once UK A list.
Now I dont think shes on a list. She seems to have no PR representation.
Unlikely to ever even be a guest on a tv panel. Shes no longer a celeb.

NParker

Chatty Member
She’s a nasty, possessive, insecure loon! Watching her stick her aggressive head through Kris Dysons window was uncomfortable viewing. I was watching another old clip of when they were together, they were abroad somewhere and she had been out the night before... she sounded wasted and looked rough as arseholes! Going on and on at him about going on a stag do. She’s just a horror!
She's never had a healthy relationship. Dane was controlling and eventually kicked her to the curb, Dwight left her when she fell pregnant, and she continued about her business as if she wasn't pregnant at all. Still clubbing, still sleeping around...and all the men in between have either left or silenced her from speaking about their liaisons.

Peter gave as good as he got, but towards the end their resentment of each other was palpable. He wanted to leave and do better and she was convinced that his self-improvement meant he was cheating...yet she spent the entire time telling him he was a failed Michael Jackson impersonator and she was the one making them money.

She was absolutely awful to Alex and she couldn't hide how much she hated him. She was constantly humiliating him and tearing him down...she repeated that behaviour with Keiran.

We've seen snippets with Carl, but she is so much older now, her looks and success are gone, you can sense she feels grateful to have him as she's lost virtually everything, that's why she's so desperate to have a baby to tie them together. I really think this is her last hurrah and she'll die of an overdose or something when he leaves her.

BigMavis

VIP Member
She has to use old photos, good job she has an absolute mountain of them. But seriously, she was an attractive photogenic person, I find it hard to understand how she now looks like this, I don't think its all down to surgery. Also as she built her career on her looks it must be horrendous for her when she catches sight of herself. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I feel a little sorry for her, I don't have a good feeling about her in 2021.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Just had a quick look at desperatepop. So she clearly states that there will be no proof of postage, will take no responsibility for things getting posted & arriving (or not arriving), no returns, no refunds. And people STILL buy this crap?? So effectively she can take people's money & not even bother to post anything out 🤷. She is no better than a low life criminal!

I see Rip Off Britain is back on TV. We should get them to investigate her with all her dodgy selling crap 😡.

I still can't believe she hasn't mentioned that she was in the Ant & Dec thing on Saturday night. A prime time show on mainstream TV & she kept quiet 😳. BUT I guess it wouldn't generate her any cash in any way.

• Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
Think the winning ticket (of which she could not pronounce correctly) was ticket number 105🤔 the bag was probably full of 105 tickets with the same name..

She doesn’t even follow KP🤔

I think she feels guilty about the abortion(s) therefore she’s wanting more babies 😢
The ticket is no. 102 and that is hand-written on it... and it is NOT a raffle ticket. They come in books in different colours and there are two of each ticket.

one of the DM posters said: "

She no longer looks like Katie Price. Some day soon, just like Monty Python's Mr Creosote who exploded after one more After Eight mint cream. Katie will have one more procedure she she'll explode into a shower of hair extensions, fake eye lashes, silicone implants, fillers and miscellaneous body parts."

I'm crossing my fingers.

• Haha