Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
He is adorable but why the shouting. He looks terrified and his responses just don't seem natural.

He's probably just wishing she'd shut up and stop yelling down his earhole!!!
Looking at and listening to Harvey, I think she exaggerates his abilities. No denying his artistic ability, but I think his level of understanding is much lower than she pretends. He appears to repeat what he has been primed rather than it being his thoughts/ideas. He is mimicking Katie by shouting as that is what she does.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Dinkydonut

I’m almost 43, despite my haggard old status and a coil in situ I most certainly still ‘bleed’ unfortunately 🤣
Same I’m 45 ugh I hate saying that number out loud but yup I’m still fully functioning too . I actually tell people I’m 38 🤫. My kids literally don’t know how old I am.

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I've never heard this before. Is this a thing people do or just a KP thing?
I thought I'd heard it all with the letting people defecate in mouths, on bodies. Strange.
To be fair it was just his big toe but general evidence regarding the size of her cavity and the fact that they were in a soapy bath suggests Dane could have lost his whole foot up there if he'd made any sudden moves, the silly boy. Yes I saw the video. At one point in the bed part where pwicey is nekked below the waist she pauses, reaches into her bag, and proceeds to put on a pair of knickers ... then continues grinding and sexifying on top of Dane. It was just all so weird and boring and dull. No wonder he was raging it was 'stolen from her house':rolleyes: (along with absolutely nothing else) and put out there. I've seen sexier encounters in Emmerdale between the live stock.

• Haha
  • Wow

80hs

Chatty Member
E98AE370-48D0-4017-98EC-F7A67596F4E8.png

GODSAKE....... how bad has it got😖 In some of those pics, with her hair snapped and short, she’s reminding me of daniella Westbrook 🙄

• Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Ah but more recently the people she had hood-winked want to know why she is seeming untouchable and eventually that question has to be answered. We don't like her and mistrust her totally. So many more have come to that conclusion over the spring/summer of last year with her shennanigans. She is now a laughing stock and a petty criminal.

What da eff is that supposed to be? I have no words...
The #ads seem to have stopped, either no one wants to touch them, or, finally all those complaints to the ASA have paid off, along with screenshots of all those people saying they haven’t received their goods... 🤔

DC16

VIP Member
Oooo I get excited when @Cloud Chaser comes on. God what a fickle life they all lead being a ‘zeleb’. It almost makes me not want to bite to anything she puts on, or click on any stupid article, as any publicity is good the these little zelebs, isn’t it. Bet she laughs her head off when people react knowing it was prob a fag dimp and a bit of hair exstention in them boxes 😡😡😡 thanks cloud chaser x
Me too, although I do love all the other Tattle folks too. It's been a real eye opener seeing what goes in the press against what she actually says and does and how much of it is soooooo fake. It's also nice, hopefully knowing, one day all this will come to bite her so hard and all those creditors get the satisfaction of seeing that. You lot on here are so knowledgeable and there certainly are eyes everywhere!! Keep up the good work.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Morning all, found 2 articles today, one from The Star and one from The Daily Mail.

The Daily Star bollocks is absolutely nauseating 🤢. Poor Harvey see's whichever prick she's with as daddy. Again worded to make out he's with her all the time. We know he doesn't live with her 24/7. And the shite about him asking Crawl to do things with him. He's probably asking because he's the only 1 there to ask. More complete & utter bollocks & another non story 🙄

This guy is spot on, speaks the truth. Bet she hates him
Absolutely bloody brilliant. 100% spot on 👍

Oh please 🤦

The Daily Star bollocks is absolutely nauseating 🤢. Poor Harvey see's whichever prick she's with as daddy. Again worded to make out he's with her all the time. We know he doesn't live with her 24/7. And the shite about him asking Crawl to do things with him. He's probably asking because he's the only 1 there to ask. More complete & utter bollocks & another non story 🙄

Absolutely bloody brilliant. 100% spot on 👍

Oh please 🤦
She's proper boiling my piss today. I really wish she would just FUCK OFF!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member

The Christmas shoot, New magazine, obviously Princess better looking for their IG pictures now rather than her mum... 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
C'mon guys, can't see the forest for the trees?
Lumpy goes off all over, ignoring social distancing and any quarantine restrictions, takes her kids to the MUA, etc then ... Pete goes down with the Coof - she probably gave it to Princess who gave it to Pete - keep a Covid watch on Kieran, if he gets it everything is clear!
Some of you guys on here even said she had the sniffles in some of her IStaTwitterfaceSocialMediaBullshit
I actually thought this earlier.
Katie's been so quiet it's just weird, like a naughty child that's done something bad and shit themselves because they know they're going to get caught! She's laying low (does alot of laying as we know), is she is actually shitting herself now?🤣

• Haha

BabeOne

He is adorable but why the shouting. He looks terrified and his responses just don't seem natural.

He's probably just wishing she'd shut up and stop yelling down his earhole!!!
You are so right 👍. I cannot bear the way she speaks to Harvey - so loud, and talking to him like he is 🤪. It's just bloody horrible.

Our son is autistic/learning disability, and Thankfully he doesn't have as many problems as Harvey but we don't talk like this. In all our sons years of special education, I never heard anyone speak to the kids like this - it's so "put on". Harvey isn't stupid - don't talk to him like he is, bitch.

It really makes me want to give her a good slapping - silly cow!! 😤🤬

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong, Carl is a complete nobhead and looks ridiculous with the turkey teef and the Ronseal permatan, but huge credit to him for telling KP she’s a shit singer. And for maintaining his stance when she starts screeching (singing, allegedly) at him!

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Saffron is looking forward to getting her hair, I like the reply...🤣
It is a weave made especially for Katie's alien head. How can this loony think there is any point in owning it. Personally, after a wash in a pillowcase, I'd attach it to a mop head and clean my kitchen floor with it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Before I catch up (on page 22)..I leave this here for Facehugger and others seeing as my penis ladder pic I have deleted by accident..I normally add them into Amazon drive but looks like a few I didn't add and then deleted from Google photos.

So as compensation I add this one of Katie price as a doll...on top of an Xmas tree that has baubles of balls ( from the Meghan and Harry thread )
Said balls on this thread are Carl's balls lol 😄🤭 xx

Resizer_16101556078760.jpg

Which other thread do you put pics on? I'd love to look 😁. I've seen your rather splendid work on Lozza the sweetcorn queen 😂
Thank you 🥰😘🤗 xx.
The Harry and Meghan thread 😘 xx

Harry & Meghan

Harry's balls as an Xmas tree decoration - you gotta go find :love:
😱 😃❣ You read my mind...I've added it in here before I read your comment 🤭🥰🥰😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

bollox

C'mon guys, can't see the forest for the trees?
Lumpy goes off all over, ignoring social distancing and any quarantine restrictions, takes her kids to the MUA, etc then ... Pete goes down with the Coof - she probably gave it to Princess who gave it to Pete - keep a Covid watch on Kieran, if he gets it everything is clear!
Some of you guys on here even said she had the sniffles in some of her IStaTwitterfaceSocialMediaBullshit

Reactions: 17