Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
These are pictures from today and yesterday of priceless. The difference is so dramatic, the one without the filters is realistic, lumpy and bumpy skin, lines and hair all ratty and different colours.
I do not know how anyone can say shes so beautiful and natural, the amount of filters she uses is unbelievable and Not reality. Just grow old gracefully.
The second pic is in the DM with the quote: "Keeping it real: Katie looked beautiful sporting her casual look"

and then we have this gem:

1609949645291.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Hold on! So they go to the local Tesco and he takes a pic of his own car, posts it on his social media and says: You go to Tesco and look who you bump into? Can he be more desperate for attention? Oh wait! He does not want to be famous. Geez!

• Haha

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Know there are non Kieran likers... But look at these instas... Bunny and jett outdoors getting muddy , in the woods. He does this all the time... Give them normal fun mucking about nature OUtdoor experiences .. No using Insta with bunny plastered in make up or posing for jyy clothing range.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I have three pics made as I had a few suggestions yesterday. My favourite suggestion I will put up today for now..Turkey teef made for Katie, Carl and Sid 🤭 xx

Resizer_16102425296190.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
I remember reading a comment that was similar to the BunnyCuddles one.

Here it is:

“I know people are jealous of Katie’s beauty, fame and fabulous lifestyle. But there is a different side to this remarkable lady. May I respectfully share this. Last night I had a dream I was on a plane when we heard a scream from the cockpit. A hostess with what looked like cream dripping off her chin said the pilot is dead. Then everyone started screaming. Then behind me I heard a voice say “I will deliver you my children”. Katie came striding down the isle in a mini skirt and thigh length boots and a tight see through top. She landed a plane and sang her beautiful smash hit hurricane through the tannoy. I know it was just a dream but I’m crying as I type this. She is so adorable. Now to me she will forever be my angel of the sky”. If this isn’t Katie I’m shocked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

NParker

Chatty Member
So MUA Fern is off soon, Dubai maybe? 🤔
How desperate and attention seeking. Surely any of the well-known clothing sites sell bikinis all year round. She just wants people to know she's taking her pointy chin abroad...during a pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
They stayed at 3 resorts and there were very few pics, mostly of her and him showing TT (turkey teeef) off, her being carried or her gushing about how he's "the one".

The first resort wasn't tagged at all by her and if it was it was in her stories which are long gone but if memory serves, it wasn't. Coal tagged it twice but not as an Ad or in paid partnership like he did with some of the other tat he was wearing out there. The second gets one tag and the third 2 but we don't get to see pics of it just the TT. BA who they flew out with didn't get tagged either, just Heathrow.

During these Covid times I no longer idle away time by standing at the mag racks in the supermarkets having a gander at the front pages and scouring for the exclusive "My baby making with Coal in Perfick Pawadise" articles in the likes of Closer, Heat or Take a Shit so they may or may not have appeared but don't believe our lovely Tattlers reported as having seen them either.

So who knows if they were gifted, surely they wouldn't break the law by not declaring is as such on their insta :unsure: But I'd bet my house that Coal didn't pay for it out of his own earnings, would have cost £20k+
Take A Shit.....hahahahahhahaha 🤣🤣

Pricey bingo 'all the 3's, she's on her knees'

How desperate and attention seeking. Surely any of the well-known clothing sites sell bikinis all year round. She just wants people to know she's taking her pointy chin abroad...during a pandemic.
Another attention seeking twat! Someone tell her to look at her mates desperatepop. I'm sure she can pick up a lightly stained bikini for 17p 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25

VIP Member
I’m sorry call me a stalker so what, report me to the police
They have 2 extra cars outside today blatantly have visitors round
I may be mistaken as it could be neighbours but no one else parks at the front blocking Carole in
As you are a resident of the area it's your duty as a citizen of this country to report her.

Reactions: 25

freda19

VIP Member
I really hope she isn’t. She needs to sort herself out and get back to a place where she has full custody of the kids. All five having broken homes and being shuttled around between holidays and different houses is very telling. Who was the common denominator in each relationship here?
When she split with Pete I was quite sympathetic to her although it was allegedly her fault. I don’t think he was the nice guy he made out. With the exception of Kris and Kieran she seems to turn them nasty over the course of the rship. Cole seemed a more genuine sweet guy a few months back and now he’s just posing and looking bored and being vicious and cruel to total strangers. Robbie Williams I think it was once said something to the effect that ‘the age you get famous is the age you stop growing up’ so she has arrested development at that teenage part of her life. Living in the moment, the dress sense, the boyfriends always being number one - it’s like a year 11 girl. Sorry for the essay ! Been following the thread a while it’s fascinating you all have a lot of information :)
She's just a born cunt who grew into a greedy cunt making money off kiss n tells and being cuntier as the years go by.
She can act cutesy to reel blokes in but she can't keep up the facade and they all run for the hills. Cos she's a geriatric barbie cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I’ve said this before she’s literally a sociopath
She only needs people for what they can do for her, not what she does for them
All she ever does is whinge, whine, complain and bitch about people - apart when she is love bombing them by making them feel like they can ‘save her’. She’s very adept at making men feel manly enough to want to protect her, then she will turn on them like a preying mantis to emasculate them when she isn’t getting what she wants or she is bored of them

Everyone in her life has a use and then suddenly they don’t, so she will drop them
She doesn’t like being dropped by people though so will lash out at them

Every single one who has got sick of her in the end did so because she pushed and whined and bitched at them and misbehaved and disrespected them one too many times. She doesn’t even ask for things nicely or with manners or gratitude she manipulates them

If anyone watched the episode where Kris had broken up with her for cheating, he was still coming round for the kids - then she demanded he had to build her kitchen island was a good example and then got Kieran round to do everything else for free. Basically just do it Kris no back chat.
She accused Kris of wanting fame and using her because he called her out for what she really is. A user
She wants a bloke to wash her clothes sit her kids, carry her around and then over time this becomes boring and unattractive so she will try to destroy him mentally. Alex came off the worst

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Pom Bear

VIP Member
One pic from me today before I catch up tonight...I'm on page 22.
Resizer_16101338249290.jpg

As suggested the other day..She's as rough as a badgers behind 🤭xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Upintheair83

VIP Member
God Katie looks awful in those photos, she looks haggard.
I always used to think she was attractive but she’s totally butchered her looks. What a mess. And she’s even lost her figure, not that she’s fat but she isn’t as slight as she once was and she seems almost an odd shape. I can’t put my finger on what it is.
A lesson to all who want to go down the same route of surgery that Katie has.

Reactions: 22

freda19

VIP Member
How can Emily be working given she works as a Doctor, and if a member of your household tests positive the household needs to isolate.
Big house, it's possible. She had it in July and they managed her isolating just fine. She can do it again to avoid contact till he gets the all clear.

C'mon guys, can't see the forest for the trees?
Lumpy goes off all over, ignoring social distancing and any quarantine restrictions, takes her kids to the MUA, etc then ... Pete goes down with the Coof - she probably gave it to Princess who gave it to Pete - keep a Covid watch on Kieran, if he gets it everything is clear!
Some of you guys on here even said she had the sniffles in some of her IStaTwitterfaceSocialMediaBullshit
Thank fuck someone is just saying what we all think. Princess (not so much Junior)being around pointy chin and fat strangers flogging tee shirts and trips out here there and everywhere shopping with mummy. Chances are she carried it home.

I hope Harvey has been tested. Maybe that's why he is only shown face timing with cuntchops, because he's being firmly kept away from her.
Hopefully he is OK.
But it will be interesting to see how she spins the Peter story to make herself the victim.:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
8 different products used on Princess’s face and they call it a natural look? Her skin will be damaged by the time she is out of her teens. Why do they think a 13 year old needs such a lot of makeup?
This really is awful. You just know she's going to BE her mother, if not worse 😭

View attachment 375404

Christ on a bike who’s that bloke! Lol

Christ on a bike who’s that bloke! Lol
It really is quite sad that in her attempts to remain young, she's absolutely butchered herself & looks like she's been stung by a swarm of bees 🤷. She really cannot be mentally well at all. She oozes desperation with every pic, Itsasham post, YouTube, 'exclusive' media story etc....
Please someone tell me what Carl see's in her if it's not 'fame' *cough, splutter*. He sees that alllllll the time without the filters & make up. He probably has to rebuild her every morning. And goes through all that effort to end up with Mickey Rourke's twin 🤷 So he can't be with her for her natural beauty. So is it her personality? Is she a really lovely, genuine person? Does she actually pretend to be an illiterate, uneducated, chavvy, self centered, narcissist twat?

Last edited:

DC16

VIP Member
Worlds apart. While Kieran is home schooling Bunny & Jett, Pricey just wants to get her latest hair style 'Exclusive' in all the papers!