Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Can you imagine how classy it must feel to have your periods splashed all over the sun? (definitely no pun intended!).
Is nothing sacred to these people?
Does Fern have her own thread on Tattle?

Reactions: 21

liar liar

VIP Member
She's just a born cunt who grew into a greedy cunt making money off kiss n tells and being cuntier as the years go by.
She can act cutesy to reel blokes in but she can't keep up the facade and they all run for the hills. Cos she's a geriatric barbie cunt.
You're quite pally then? ;)

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
But why do you think she does this?
Is she incapable of forming attachments. Surely to live in such circumstances and be at odds with immediate family like this would lead to unhappiness. I know it happens and you can't choose your family but to repeatedly do this is strange. I felt she sort off tolerated Petes family and they tried very hard to put a brave face on things.
Is it just a form of control?
Control. 100%.
It's the same reason she accuses nannies and mates and even(literally) the poor girl in the local co op of shagging her blokes. It makes her blokes terrified of being friendly with anyone so it's more control.
Also, note none of her blokes are permitted male friends either.She hated Peter's longterm mate/manager Claire, hence the accusations of an affair and she despised his brothers and parents but he refused to cut them adrift and that infuriated her. Alex tried sliding his MMA mates in under the radar and that was the end of that marriage. Kieran had no mates after the wedding. She knows a blokes mates will say "Fuck sake son, she has you on a leash, where are your bollox? In her handbag?" Can't have that. Full control.
Coal is doing well because of lockdown. No other reason. If he was able to mingle outside family he'd get binned toute suite. ;)He's a stop gap and will do for now. She is love bombing him like she always does in the early days. Slap it up him when it goes tits up.

• Heart

Uppompey

Chatty Member
As if she's pregnant! It's just another desperate attempt to post something "newsworthy". She has a cycle of posts - babies, Cole, Harvey's weight, Harvey's outsize clothing ads, Princess and Bunny in heavy make up, pets, Cole, holiday, dying mum and repeat.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You can't make little Pom suffer the indignity of such fakery, bless him, he'd not be able to eat his gravy bones 😘 x
💖💖🤗😘 xx I'd miss my gravy bones so I'm going to keep my own teeth but I've found a similar Pom which I hope @Jersey Girl will like just as much with added Turkey Teef 🤗 💕😘 xx

Resizer_16103048960560.jpg

Damn I've made a mistake which I notice more on my kindle then my phone 😬 I forgot to edit some fur and other parts out.

Hope you like the pic xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

littleladyv

I feel we should be supportive of Cole/Carl whatever his name is because if he’s going to be a daddy he must be so worried about the following
Baby being healthy as mum is in her 40s which can bring complications
Baby being healthy as previous history with first baby
Baby being healthy due to drug and alcohol misuse
Babies grandma being at deaths door unlikely to survive the winter/year/month whatever the latest is
Having to provide for 6 kids at his house that’s a lot to take on especially as they spend so much time with her
Having to be happy with having one child which he must be hes chosen to have one with someone who’s chances are slim of any more
Babysitting when mum goes on a bender once lockdown is over ( possibly during pregnancy as well)

do I sound sarcastic?

• Haha
  • Wow

BravoBrava

I’m the same age as KP and if I had to wear a wig at the age of 42 on a daily basis just to appear like I had hair,I would be heartbroken. She must be so unhappy. And when lockdown is over and he can mingle with other human being’s properly, whenever that may be,she and the kids won’t see Cawl for dust.......
I’m a few years older and have been wearing wigs full time since 2016. Lost the roll of the genetic dice and was beyond tired of having a bigger bald patch than the D of C. Nice lace front wigs can be found for less than a fancy hairdresser and mine certainly look more realistic than whatever poor Poundland Sindy doll thing is on KP’s head. I’ve seen nicer things in the Target Halloween clearance section.

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Tbf if she styled this either as a sleek asymmetric Bob or her naturally curly hair I think it would be a lot more stylish and flattering than those manky weaves/hair units 😂(still amuses me) she has put in , they’re dated and don’t look good
Once again, she has broken the rules and someone has styled and dyed her hair at her or Carl's house or at a salon. She is the total pits. The amount of filters used is unbelievable.

• Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Lol POM u on form!... As per usual!!!!! Any chance of a face of pwicey with lumps bumps/ warts/ witch like ...😆 just what struck me when I saw that mucky mansion clear out .. Au naturelle shot!!!!

Thank you ❤😀😘 xx
Yep I've made that for you 😃 Hope you like it xx

😱😱😱😄😄😄 ....
Resizer_16099899848420.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
@NParker I agree with your last statement and have had this in the back of my mind for quite some time. She's put the last of her eggs in one basket (Carl) and that'll be it, if/when it comes to an end.
She always says no matter what life throws at her she rebuilds herself. That's not true, she just repeats her mistakes. Its actually quite tragic but she shows us what an atrocious c#%t in so many ways she can be that its hard to side with her.

• Heart
She knows exactly what she’s doing by posting ‘folic acid’ photo on a Saturday night ( which was bought the night before when Snarl parked outside Tesco like a plonker) to make the Sunday paper headlines - it’s repetitive, boring and quite sad. I now feel boring and sad for commenting on her

• Haha

Halogirl5

I really hope she isn’t. She needs to sort herself out and get back to a place where she has full custody of the kids. All five having broken homes and being shuttled around between holidays and different houses is very telling. Who was the common denominator in each relationship here?
When she split with Pete I was quite sympathetic to her although it was allegedly her fault. I don’t think he was the nice guy he made out. With the exception of Kris and Kieran she seems to turn them nasty over the course of the rship. Cole seemed a more genuine sweet guy a few months back and now he’s just posing and looking bored and being vicious and cruel to total strangers. Robbie Williams I think it was once said something to the effect that ‘the age you get famous is the age you stop growing up’ so she has arrested development at that teenage part of her life. Living in the moment, the dress sense, the boyfriends always being number one - it’s like a year 11 girl. Sorry for the essay ! Been following the thread a while it’s fascinating you all have a lot of information :)

• Heart
Reactions: 20

freda19

VIP Member
I just do not believe a single word she has ever said about anything. She's an habitual liar. Absolutely desperate for attention & drama at any cost. She is a sandwich short of a picnic to say the least. I feel so desperately sorry for her kids. They have access to all this shit show that is her life. They will surely all need therapy 😭
Exactly. It boils my piss when people say "Oh poor Katie, she used to be so nice and then those damn men all screwed her over and made her less nice".
No, she is and always was a lying piece of shit. Look at how she outed that gladiator guy she dated for a time as an alleged rapist? :eek:She wouldn't challenge him openly but played games without actually naming him. Even when the police got involved she refused to cooperate because the bitch knew she'd never be able to keep her story straight. Liars need a good memory.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20