Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of the fried chicken shops in London (and likely elsewhere) are fronts for supplying drugs. That's why there's several on every street and yet somehow they all manage to survive. A friend of mine was a foot cop in Camden and he said the vast majority of the guys you see on mopeds with L plates working as "couriers" are carrying much more than parcels/food. Most of us live a sheltered life and don't know the half of it!
I'm pleased that I live in a village and exist in my own happy bubble. Maybe our village shop supplies half the village and nobody has told me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
there was a short video of them leaving ( on The Sun) with a solicitor who looks a bit like Robert Maxwell, seems like Crawl said something to him and they were all smiling.

View attachment 1151688
Is that the same man who was seen leaving court with KB a few years ago? If so must be a solicitor on retainer!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A lot of the fried chicken shops in London (and likely elsewhere) are fronts for supplying drugs. That's why there's several on every street and yet somehow they all manage to survive. A friend of mine was a foot cop in Camden and he said the vast majority of the guys you see on mopeds with L plates working as "couriers" are carrying much more than parcels/food. Most of us live a sheltered life and don't know the half of it!
I once visited a friend in Collyhurst , Manchester - v scary place- and tried to purchase something from the very sparsely stocked local convenience shop .
I was told to “ get out” by the person behind the counter , I never even got my item .

When I saw my mate he laughed his head off at me not knowing it “ wasn’t a real shop “ merely a front for drug dealing .

We don’t have things like that where I live , I couldn’t get over it .

Ive never been back

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
its gonna be a 007 type wedding, her breasts will reveal armed bazzokas , he will drive a flash car, fast, there will be cocktails (shaken not stirred)and skanky will get pissed, call everyone c**ts, sing whole new world and collapse in a heap on the dance floor. ...i just hope fern is not a surragate for them.
Seeing as Cole has been deleting his pics on Instagram and you mention 007..then I think he should star in the latest bond film.. No time to delete 😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16483044942540.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Pizza too! The son of a friend of ours a few years ago was running a 'pizza delivery service' that was actually a front for a cocaine delivery business! Stupid lad ended up in jail for a few years for that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I once visited a friend in Collyhurst , Manchester - v scary place- and tried to purchase something from the very sparsely stocked local convenience shop .
I was told to “ get out” by the person behind the counter , I never even got my item .

When I saw my mate he laughed his head off at me not knowing it “ wasn’t a real shop “ merely a front for drug dealing .

We don’t have things like that where I live , I couldn’t get over it .

Ive never been back
Wow, what a shock!! I'm learning a lot about real life here!!

Reactions: 26
How degrading and humiliating. I would be so disgusted and ashamed if my son was being talked about like that. What an idiot he is, why stoop so low to try to earn a few measly ££££s? Somehow, I don't think that was his plan 2 years ago 🤭
Couldn't agree more. Sons & daughters offering themselves up for these kinds of responses for money. It is degrading but I'm sure it's considered empowering in today's crazy topsy turvy world system. 😶

• Sick
Reactions: 16
There are two KBs, one a posing, preening, man-bag wearing , camera-seeking, Turkey toothed idiot, the other a kind, biddable, servile, obedient, protective idiot. You can't take your pick, you have to have both. And I have a strong suspicion that the bulge is a phony as I've seen a picture of it where it appeared to have escaped from its mooring.
If this hasn’t been asked, please share that photo, I’ve had a tit morning and could do with a good laugh 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some messages on crawls OF account, how fuckin degrading 🙈 who are these sad sub cunts. Probably all in closet gays like crawl himself

Oh wow, look what she's after now the deluded fuckwitt
Michael Segalov needs to be emailed with a link to the KP wiki. He might just be a good enough journalist to write a proper article about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow, what a shock!! I'm learning a lot about real life here!!
I lived in Central London for 15 years so very little shocks or surprises me these days. The stories I could tell you....some about some very dirty celebs in Soho. lol When she goes to jail next month and it gets quiet round here, I'll fill you all in. 😂 :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
How degrading and humiliating. I would be so disgusted and ashamed if my son was being talked about like that. What an idiot he is, why stoop so low to try to earn a few measly ££££s? Somehow, I don't think that was his plan 2 years ago 🤭
I think his plan 2 years ago was to pimp her out and make a killing. Unfortunately she's gone down like a cup of cold sick so he's having to get his asparagus and chocolate star out to bring in some cash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Anyone think her next partner might be a woman? I don't believe KP is bi, but I think she'll do anything for attention these days. Might be able to sell a "coming out" story too.
If she goes to prison DEFINITELY
... She literally CANNOT be alone

Reactions: 17
If she goes to prison DEFINITELY
... She literally CANNOT be alone
I have difficulty accepting that he's not a woman, she definitely looks like a man.
No offence there for anybodies sexual persuasion.
This pair of twats play at everything.

Reactions: 11
I'm hoping for a return of pale & interesting as I loathe sunbathing and fake tan always looks awful on me. Also please the return of thinner eyebrows as mine never returned after plucking them as a teen & I'd be terrified to have micro blade ones done (or tattooed) bound to be a horrible mistake. 😬
Oh mine are tattooed after years of over plucking, best thing I ever did! Well one of the best things 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.