Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever been single though? She can’t be without a man. It’s been a revolving door of blokes constantly.
Exactly, hence why we should compile that huge, long list of all the poor bustards sge has dated and post it for all to see. Swanky witch

Reactions: 9
As evidenced by young Cole, once these younger men have seen it in the flesh and witnessed its habits, the last thing they want to do is tackle her, sexually most of all.

The Eiger is less chiseled looking.
The Eiger is a piece of piss compared to that conundrum

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My husband came up with a good point, may have already been mentioned. CRAWL said he’s never taken drugs. KP can’t legally drive. So if she’s taking ‘stuff’, how’s she getting it? Is it being delivered or does she see someone ‘regularly’ who’s getting it for her? CRAWL must be aware and allowing it. Plus, she’s not allowed a bank account or cards, as a bankrupt, so where’s all the money she gets from paid publicity and the crap she’s selling, going?
Good points.Especially about access to “ stuff”.Do drug dealers do a delivery service do you think?Or is a case of having a helpful friend.
As for the money trail.This is something that should have been looked at a long time ago.
Mr tax man has been a bit lax investigating too.

Reactions: 17
Good points.Especially about access to “ stuff”.Do drug dealers do a delivery service do you think?Or is a case of having a helpful friend.
As for the money trail.This is something that should have been looked at a long time ago.
You can get drugs quicker than a just eat in some areas !!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Glad someone else noticed it too, wtf is going on with that hairline? I've had an idea (forgive me as I have no idea how to start a thread or do anything else on here) I reckon we should write up a list of all the men she has been with just for the fun of it. I know ut will be extremely bleeping long but would show her next poor fecker that being 2997555 on prices bed post shows her up to be the skank that she truly is
It’s all on the wiki, page one 👍

My husband came up with a good point, may have already been mentioned. CRAWL said he’s never taken drugs. KP can’t legally drive. So if she’s taking ‘stuff’, how’s she getting it? Is it being delivered or does she see someone ‘regularly’ who’s getting it for her? CRAWL must be aware and allowing it. Plus, she’s not allowed a bank account or cards, as a bankrupt, so where’s all the money she gets from paid publicity and the crap she’s selling, going?
She does seem to have bank accounts, including one that the insolvency practitioner wasn’t aware of 😡 definitely hiding stuff 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yes there's a delivery service, cars used to slide up to my neighbours by night with the headlights and sidelights off. It was know locally as 'deals on wheels'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I,m a factor 50 witch now as well due to melanoma 😢 but now I’ve got used to the pale & interesting look I quite like it !
I'm hoping for a return of pale & interesting as I loathe sunbathing and fake tan always looks awful on me. Also please the return of thinner eyebrows as mine never returned after plucking them as a teen & I'd be terrified to have micro blade ones done (or tattooed) bound to be a horrible mistake. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Drug dealers will do whatever you want as long as you're paying for it, deals on wheels is no problem.
I've wondered about slapgate and the to do over the engagement ring - I wonder if she wanted to get more drugs and use the ring as security that she'd settle her tick bill and CW wouldn't let her? That would send her right over the edge 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t think deliver or just eats deliver that sort of ‘stuff’🙀😂. But dealers do use people to do the dirty deed. I saw a programme where they were even ‘recruiting’ teenagers! If she’s on the gear, she’s getting it somehow. Why would CRAWL be photographed with a so called mate, who’s done jail for being a drug dealer. I wouldn’t know anyone to get that stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Course they deliver, some of those deliveroo boxes have more than just burgers in them. Whats-app is encrypted so that's how the kids ( and some old has been probably) get in touch with dealers these days. I used to have a neighbour who had a fleet of lads on bikes, always leaving his house at odd hours.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.