Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't go with a man of a suitable age because she knows she's too hollow and dull, her only hope is to con impressionable younger men into thinking she's still something worth having (which she clearly isn't).
Surely soon she’s going to run out of younger men who are willing to tackle her….. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#150 Playing a game , desperate for fame , this pair of grafters are so lame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I hear you - I have a milk bottle daughter, you will all be wrinkle free and youthful as my sunbeaten old face ages rapidly 😘😘
Remember the photographer George Barris who took the very last pictures of Marilyn Monroe on Santa Monica beach. He said her skin was so beautifully luminously white she looked as if she'd been inside for 20 years. You're in good company.♥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's trying to hide that weird forehead but you can still see it through the fringe, can't hide the awful lips though and I thought she had a chin lift to get rid of her double chin?
Glad someone else noticed it too, wtf is going on with that hairline? I've had an idea (forgive me as I have no idea how to start a thread or do anything else on here) I reckon we should write up a list of all the men she has been with just for the fun of it. I know ut will be extremely bleeping long but would show her next poor fecker that being 2997555 on prices bed post shows her up to be the skank that she truly is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We’re doing their jobs for them….
My husband came up with a good point, may have already been mentioned. CRAWL said he’s never taken drugs. KP can’t legally drive. So if she’s taking ‘stuff’, how’s she getting it? Is it being delivered or does she see someone ‘regularly’ who’s getting it for her? CRAWL must be aware and allowing it. Plus, she’s not allowed a bank account or cards, as a bankrupt, so where’s all the money she gets from paid publicity and the crap she’s selling, going?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.