Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive heard worse I quite like it and have to say here in 2017 she looks very horny ,what can I say 2017 5 years on she has ruined herself

I've never seen the Honest Voice Coach before so I checked some of her other videos. This one is her interpretation of the beautifully sung A Whole Nooo Weld....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly don't think she's ever cared, she's always been dirty, messy, untidy and skanky. She just used to have staff on hand to do her hair and makeup and pick up her crap. This is the real her, Waynetta Slob.
This 👏 ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆
she’s lucky she had people clearing up her mess for so long. Dirty mare..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Possibly

Very possible imho. She usually filters and edits pics to the max, plus she's with Chris and Ryan to help edit. Much easier than actually taking care of herself... Washing and looking after her hair.. Eating well, etc etc. So why isn't this happening? The Sheesh Backgrid pics were filtered. But not the Thailand pics? I do try not to overthink too much but this is weird, you're right.
I couldn't bear being in the company of someone like her, so filthy, yet likes to pretend she's so pretty. I nearly had an 'encounter' with a rich and famous bloke but his personal hygiene was horrendous and I couldn't force myself to 'be' with him for one night, yuck!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has she been living in that green JYY (too small) track top… it’s been in just about every backgrid photo so far… 🤢
Maybe she has realised that she's screwed up showing the tattoo pics. She can't show anything out of continuity now, which is her usual M.O.

p.s When I was at school you'd get absolutely slaughtered for wearing 'two stripe no names' 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The difference in each boob is awful. I’d be horrified

Think it’s because she’s had the TT’s so that extra skin has gone. She has got awful stretching though at the top ..
Gee having seen Skanky out and about in Brighton over the years, she was always a tiny slight thing, she’s an absolute tank now, her OF model days really are over, and they are not coming back. I know as a woman your body changes especially approaching menopause, but all her surgeries seem to have accelerated this process. The added fact she appears to have an appalling diet isn’t helping.

She now really reminds me of one of those female characters who were middle-aged and matronly in the old Carry On films I used to watch with my Mum & Dad when I was a kid (might add I used to laugh along as I thought them very funny, not getting any of the innuendo jokes 😁) The guys like Kenneth Williams would all be in a gym or something, and a matronly manly looking woman would suddenly arrive and knock the stuffing out of them as she barked exercise instructions their way…..well that’s how I remember it, if you seen the films I think you get my drift 😁

In just a few years Skanky has gone from the sexy model girls in these films, to the matronly figure character, despite all the surgery to keep herself looking younger, quite extraordinary. Pretty sure this look isn’t what she’s aiming for 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I couldn't bear being in the company of someone like her, so filthy, yet likes to pretend she's so pretty. I nearly had an 'encounter' with a rich and famous bloke but his personal hygiene was horrendous and I couldn't force myself to 'be' with him for one night, yuck!
Rich and famous bloke with terrible personal hygiene......... Can you give us a clue? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just bust out singing Ricky Martin -
*she bang, she bang*
*she move, she move* 🤣😂🤣

I'm in a silly mood this evening 😂
I just burst out singing ' You know you make me want to barf'
Lulu is 30 years older than her and looks much better than her!
1647291472227.png

Rich and famous bloke with terrible personal hygiene......... Can you give us a clue? 😜
I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you Hawk :ROFLMAO: :cool:🦊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you Hawk :ROFLMAO: :cool:🦊
Oh well, you can save that up and dish the dirt in a confidential setting during your date with a fellow Sussex coast based Tattle member who has excellent personal hygiene and a range of premium aftershaves - and after you've made said member sign a Skanky style NDA :p:)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just bust out singing Ricky Martin -
*she bang, she bang*
*she move, she move* 🤣😂🤣

I'm in a silly mood this evening 😂
In a Russian accent?

I heard she was his beard for the night, there have always been rumours about him. She said they didn't do anything.
Ummmmm.......

Katie, who was single at the time, revealed: “We kissed. I undressed and we got into bed. We had fun.”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I've said this all along ... the key to this is Bollock naked Boris with KP... why would she have the nerve to show him her boobs. ? At that point he was the Mayor of London and as such had massive connections and a raging thirst for bonking bad ass people... lol... why was KP invited there ? 🤔 Doesn't make sense.... any she now gets away with absolutely everything... blackmailer pricey !!!!
Speaking of Boris, KP and certain lord oligarchs…. found these very quickly on Twitter. I’ve always thought she’d been ‘there’ with Murdoch you know… 🤑🤢🤑 I’m sure we know nothing of the goings on at parties where these guys run them. Explains why she was put to her bed for the weekend, she’d never keep a secret.
I’ve no idea if the dog really is called Boris but I did laugh 😆

1647292457729.jpeg

1647292493337.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh well, you can save that up and dish the dirt in a confidential setting during your date with a fellow Sussex coast based Tattle member who has excellent personal hygiene and a range of premium aftershaves - and after you've made said member sign a Skanky style NDA :p:)
Haha brilliant! you just made me nearly choke on my Peperami, and that isn't a euphemism either. Premium aftershaves, mm, I hope you are talking Old Spice and Brut? :ROFLMAO:
That's one thing I'd love to see, KP promoting aftershaves now, she's got the tache after all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In a Russian accent?

Ummmmm.......

Katie, who was single at the time, revealed: “We kissed. I undressed and we got into bed. We had fun.”
Further on in the article she says " We had fun but we did not have sex. "

• Sick
  • Haha
Haha brilliant! you just made me nearly choke on my Peperami, and that isn't a euphemism either. Premium aftershaves, mm, I hope you are talking Old Spice and Brut? :ROFLMAO:
That's one thing I'd love to see, KP promoting aftershaves now, she's got the tache after all
We might not even need to bother with the NDA. Based on my observations, I think 3/4 of a bottle of the finest claret ought to be enough to bypass the need for any legal formalities :)

If Skanky or Cole were promoting aftershave you can bet your life it would be some cheap, knock off Chinese tit they'd bought off Ali Express and were selling on at a massive mark up. On the plus side, we'd be able to identify their mug fans every time we went shopping because they'd smell like cats' piss.

• Haha
Trying to detract from his pencil prick, Cole works out with his mobile in his pocket, what a wally!

1647294010434.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.