Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's seriously not right in the head.
Any bloke dating her would be at serious risk with those ridiculous norks. They must be rock hard. Get a bit amorous late in the evening, go in for a nuzzle and you’d risk knocking yourself out on them and having to go to A&E with a head injury. Though you'd probably not feel much pain because you'd have to be off your face to be with her in the first place.

View attachment 1125673
I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀

Our local rag has just announced she’s coming to do make up classes in our area. Which is a tit hole 😂
Can you take one for the team and go get some real life video’s or photos??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Have to say if it was a choice between Boris, Joan and Katie Price, I'd have Joan.

And as its a miserable day here, to cheer people up I'll admit it took me about 3 threads to work out that Prince Chow Mein was meant to be Prince Charming rather than him really loving chinese food :ROFLMAO:
You weren’t the only one, it had me stumped for ages too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven't been overseas in around 15 years or on a holiday in over 10, so I'm slightly out of touch on these things.

Is it normal to go to a very picturesque country, where James Bond films have been made (man with the golden gun), where there are amazing beaches, stunning coves and mountain views, wonderful people, great wildlife, great food 🤗 ....

but then show pictures of you getting tattoo coverups, wearing odd frumpy outfits and sitting in some sweaty gym? :unsure:

It's not exactly selling the place to me in an Insta-life kinda way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I can’t understand how KP still gets so much coverage in the media these days. Like what does she have to do to be cancelled?
Even after the drink driving, the court cases, the whole slapgate allegedly being faked with makeup etc.

Cole looks ready to get straight back on the plane. I’d love to know what his mates think of his life with KP….if he has any mates anymore that is.

He’s in his early 30’s looking bored shitless with a washed up Skanky Price. Got to be easier ways to make a living surely lol.
I think the press are using her as a ghoulish side show now. She gets so many negative comments (when they are switched on), Bunny excluded. Good for business I suppose. Actually where’s Ron got to? I actually miss him 🐰

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven't been overseas in around 15 years or on a holiday in over 10, so I'm slightly out of touch on these things.

Is it normal to go to a very picturesque country, where James Bond films have been made (man with the golden gun), where there are amazing beaches, stunning coves and mountain views, wonderful people, great wildlife, great food 🤗 ....

but then show pictures of you getting tattoo coverups, wearing odd frumpy outfits and sitting in some sweaty gym? :unsure:

EXACTLY! She could be doing a whole travel thing with him for YouTube but as usual she’s fallen flat. It’s all v odd. More so that he looks sooooo miserable being in paradise

Reactions: 22
Possibly

Very possible imho. She usually filters and edits pics to the max, plus she's with Chris and Ryan to help edit. Much easier than actually taking care of herself... Washing and looking after her hair.. Eating well, etc etc. So why isn't this happening? The Sheesh Backgrid pics were filtered. But not the Thailand pics? I do try not to overthink too much but this is weird, you're right.
I think she’s deliberately looking extra grim to plead her MH woes on her return.

• Haha
You weren’t the only one, it had me stumped for ages too! 😂
I'm also confused about ETA? Doesn't that mean estimated time of arrival? Can't understand why people put it on here as maybe a spelling mistake? What do you mean? !!!!

Reactions: 9
I’m also wondering if she has Covid. It’s rife again. Maybe explains the breathing problem, coupled with the two enormous hooters!
Well, Covid cases are starting to increase again in Thailand as well as in England so it wouldn't be a shock. We know she hasn't got a clue how to wear a mask properly so wouldn't surprise me if she hasn't got a clue how to do a lateral flow test either.

thail.jpg

Reactions: 14

That’s a very good point! Where are the sunset photos, the beach piccies etc? They as well be at a Travelodge on the M6.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

To be fair, most people who go to Thailand are sex tourists who don't venture further than Pattaya, which is a bit of a dump and little more than a giant red light district for sleazy, older men. Thailand is a beautiful country but also a very poor one and there are huge numbers of men who go there to take advantage of that. I agree with your point though, but the gruesome twosome don't have the intellect to appreciate the cultural and scenic delights.

Reactions: 23
She's seriously not right in the head.
Any bloke dating her would be at serious risk with those ridiculous norks. They must be rock hard. Get a bit amorous late in the evening, go in for a nuzzle and you’d risk knocking yourself out on them and having to go to A&E with a head injury. Though you'd probably not feel much pain because you'd have to be off your face to be with her in the first place.

View attachment 1125673
Wondering how Cole navigates the ‘missionary position’, looks impossible

• Haha
  • Sick
1647297668745.png
This photo, its all here re Crawl.Head down a million miles away no holding hands, next to each as they walk but could be miles apart ,that man is totally bored ,pissed off not involved. ive been there, on a holiday when it was all over.
Their body language is so different to when they first met.I reckon he did fall for her,the image ,the "glamour" but it is done. Just a job..Plus he himself looks a lot older facially, his physique has gone for instance man boobs at 33 behave! guess she has done a black widow spider on him

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So a few pics of the state of her. Her stomach has been pulled so tight it’s affected her skin. Her face around the hair line and ears is messed up. Her boobs aren’t even the same size. In the pic of her in 2020 you can see how bad the scar tissue is underneath her left breast. Frightening how bad I bet they look in real life

And those two pretending to work out is just bleeping stupid. He’s not even posing properly or sat on the equipment properly. Just pathetic. Her on the cross trainer - the screen isn’t even on. She’s just standing on it. Stupid fool
She looks a complete mess. Though I will,probably be called a troll for saying this. I,m not the fittest or best looking but if I,m on holiday the gym is the last place I,d go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.