Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she banging him too, in fact it's more a question of who hasn't she banged lol
Yep, they had a bang, that night I reckon :ROFLMAO:

Further to Boris/Russian rabbit hole - I'd really like someone to ask KP what happen the night the kgb took her to bed....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No one’s really saying much about Crawl…

Is he quiet on insta? Not commenting on anyones inout I presume?

Reactions: 20
So the big news is that she's been to the Gym, so when is Skanky coming home? or will
she just stay out there for a while???

Reactions: 19
Possibly
I wonder if there is a reason for them releasing these photos. What if she knows that she is going to be charged for publishing that Keiran was a rapist and breaking the order against Michelle. She could say that even on holiday her MH was so bad and she has the photos to prove it. It might make things go easier for her. Just an idea. She always photoshops every photo.
Very possible imho. She usually filters and edits pics to the max, plus she's with Chris and Ryan to help edit. Much easier than actually taking care of herself... Washing and looking after her hair.. Eating well, etc etc. So why isn't this happening? The Sheesh Backgrid pics were filtered. But not the Thailand pics? I do try not to overthink too much but this is weird, you're right.

The difference in each boob is awful. I’d be horrified

Think it’s because she’s had the TT’s so that extra skin has gone. She has got awful stretching though at the top ..
She makes me wanna barf, seriously grim. Her and creepy crawl look really miserable on this holiday

Reactions: 28
I read Joan was a goer back in the day (5 husbands) and now she is a great story teller and gossip, like her sister Jackie was, great party guests with old school glamour
Funny as a bloke always thought her sister was the horny looking one aka Margaret not Elizebeth and Betty not Wilma 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep, they had a bang, that night I reckon :ROFLMAO:

Further to Boris/Russian rabbit hole - I'd really like someone to ask KP what happen the night the kgb took her to bed....
I just bust out singing Ricky Martin -
*she bang, she bang*
*she move, she move* 🤣😂🤣

I'm in a silly mood this evening 😂

• Haha
No one’s really saying much about Crawl…

Is he quiet on insta? Not commenting on anyones inout I presume?
He’s said nothing online for weeks. Which now matches with him saying nothing of any interest for all his life. I’m not sure he’s wired properly, or he’s missing a battery somewhere, he’s just so dim 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hang on a minute. So Bless Harvey wear a t shirt that specifically states he doesn’t like loud noise but she’s doing a press something or other with him at the nightclub? Those ear muffs are good but they don’t hide out everything. That really has sunk her lower in my estimations which wasn’t far to fall but she’s really really under the floor now
When you wear ear muffs or any type of earplugs they distort your hearing. Add that to the darkness and flashing lights, probably rowdy people and unfamiliar surroundings. I don’t think he’s gonna Lovvveeee itttt! Horrible woman.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
A cut and shut :ROFLMAO: 😄:LOL::LOL:
I know a couple of people who have both had tummy tucks after having 4 children, and they were both very petite people. One of them said after the op she thought she would never be able to stand up straight again it felt so tight! They both have very neat scars that are pretty much invisible now a few years later, but they are in the bikini line region. And they both watch what they eat so have stayed slim since too.

When you wear ear muffs or any type of earplugs they distort your hearing. Add that to the darkness and flashing lights, probably rowdy people and unfamiliar surroundings. I don’t think he’s gonna Lovvveeee itttt! Horrible woman.
They could be noise canceling headphones like people wear that work in very noisy environments. They do actually work extremely well but obviously it then means you can't hear people talking to you etc either. It looks as though the 'fashion show' was a very low key event, hopefully one that took into account the disabilities of those taking part. That's probably why KP wasn't there. No press clearly so nothing for her to milk in the 'good muvva' category!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So the big news is that she went back in time to before her new tattoo to the Gym, so when is Skanky coming home? or will
she just stay out there for a while???
Fixed it for you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the Meeeeeeeeeeee and Harvey show, the staff at Star had to go SOOOo carefully and steadily with him to settle him in and get him used to the new routines and so forth. Even then he had meltdowns.
So how the hell is KP going to get him to tolerate a nightclub and also, how on earth did he cope with that trip to Mexico or wherever it was last year? The long flight, the helicopter?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Gym pictures obviously taken days ago, pre tattoo. (Probably did that staged shoot straight after the hotel tour) 🤣

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.