Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive heard worse I quite like it and have to say here in 2017 she looks very horny ,what can I say 2017 5 years on she has ruined herself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely. And if these are cherry picked then the photos that aren't sold to Backgrid must be beyond comprehension.
I wonder if there is a reason for them releasing these photos. What if she knows that she is going to be charged for publishing that Keiran was a rapist and breaking the order against Michelle. She could say that even on holiday her MH was so bad and she has the photos to prove it. It might make things go easier for her. Just an idea. She always photoshops every photo.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I've said this all along ... the key to this is Bollock naked Boris with KP... why would she have the nerve to show him her boobs. ? At that point he was the Mayor of London and as such had massive connections and a raging thirst for bonking bad ass people... lol... why was KP invited there ? 🤔 Doesn't make sense.... any she now gets away with absolutely everything... blackmailer pricey !!!!
dont make sense why joan collins was there, unless shes a gower too, and price flashed because she was pissed, ....shes always pissed and shes always flashing her tits ,so no mystery there. unless.... those are the silicon titties that are worth a million pound, they must have the latest 007 technology, like explosive devices, tin openers and can change to pens and things , maybe she really works for mi5, pity she can't feckin sing, that is a lethal weapon as well as those two bazzokas,that can take your eye out at 20 paces!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she been living in that green JYY (too small) track top… it’s been in just about every backgrid photo so far… 🤢
I think she doesn’t care anymore & has given up. She never; ever would wear something more than once, yet the striped bikini is same one as a couple of years ago. Unless she’s got more than one of the same trackie top, it must stink in that heat. It’s at least 2 sizes too small. Who ever wears a thick zip up like that in sweltering Thailand? Something very odd & wrong.

Reactions: 37
When's wankmobile due in court?
I need to start the countdown, can't wait for the 'black and white trooth'.
I can actually see Skanky attending and interrupting proceedings with cries of 'he dinna 'it me attol yor onna', he's me won, me pwinze charmaine, innit'.
23rd March - get the kettle on!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
1647288750876.png
the 2 photos ,gotcha!! on the bottom photoshopped surely grown about 3 inches for a start ,tummy hourglassed etc etc

1647288896783.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m wondering if she’s had a full body lift? She doesn’t have the scarring for that though. That’s where the surgeon literally cuts a band of skin all around like a belt. They then pull the skin down from the top half, and up from the bottom half. Why is she even having tummy tucks or body lifts anyway!? They are for people with lots of excess skin. I had a body lift a few tears ago in Tunisia after losing lots of weight and having skin flapping about all over the place. It was a bit brutal and I got fat again so I needn’t have bothered, BUT this has resulted in me being a bit of a weird Weetabix shape like she is now! It’s like my fat cells didn’t know where to go, so to teach me a lesson they reproduced like never before and now all sit in my middle.
Yeah I don’t think she has the scarring for that. Absolutely it is a brutal recovery so you did well to go through that. X

Golly, the change in her face......
View attachment 1125325
Always cheap looking and pissed

Reactions: 22
Yeah I don’t think she has the scarring for that. Absolutely it is a brutal recovery so you did well to go through that. X

Always cheap looking and pissed
She doesn't seem to have any stretch marks from carrying her 5 babies, which I find odd

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1125364 the 2 photos ,gotcha!! on the bottom photoshopped surely grown about 3 inches for a start ,tummy hourglassed etc etc

View attachment 1125374
The difference in each boob is awful. I’d be horrified

She doesn't seem to have any stretch marks from carrying her 5 babies, which I find odd
Think it’s because she’s had the TT’s so that extra skin has gone. She has got awful stretching though at the top ..

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
23rd March - get the kettle on!
We always get excited that something positive will happen, but unfortunately it never does. Not holding my breath we will see justice this time either with Crawl. Hopefully other things, like accusations KP against Kieran will be more positive and she’s caught out lying. Still find it odd that she admits she painted a bruise (still not convinced) and therefore wasted police & emergency services time and again lied. Maybe police are waiting for her return🙏🏻👍please please please.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.