Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Boris, KP and certain lord oligarchs…. found these very quickly on Twitter. I’ve always thought she’d been ‘there’ with Murdoch you know… 🤑🤢🤑 I’m sure we know nothing of the goings on at parties where these guys run them. Explains why she was put to her bed for the weekend, she’d never keep a secret.
I’ve no idea if the dog really is called Boris but I did laugh 😆

View attachment 1125538
View attachment 1125543
Perhaps it wasn't her Boris had the fling with. She just saw something she shouldn't.
Screenshot_20220314-215237_Email.jpg
Oh wolf definitely called Boris according to popbitch second serve
Screenshot_20220314-215034_Email.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She's seriously not right in the head.
Any bloke dating her would be at serious risk with those ridiculous norks. They must be rock hard. Get a bit amorous late in the evening, go in for a nuzzle and you’d risk knocking yourself out on them and having to go to A&E with a head injury. Though you'd probably not feel much pain because you'd have to be off your face to be with her in the first place.

SEI_93426753.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
And she's never cheated on anyone 🤣 ok, if you say so skank 😂
Belinda liar :ROFLMAO:

Any bloke dating her would be at serious risk with those ridiculous norks. They must be rock hard. Get a bit amorous late in the evening, go in for a nuzzle and you’d risk knocking yourself out on them and having to go to A&E with a head injury. Though you'd probably not feel much pain because you'd have to be off your face to be with her in the first place.

View attachment 1125673
I know, she needs to put it away. Nothing remotely sexy about her at all! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
He’s said nothing online for weeks. Which now matches with him saying nothing of any interest for all his life. I’m not sure he’s wired properly, or he’s missing a battery somewhere, he’s just so dim 🤷🏼‍♀️
He most certainly isn't the brightest spark is he. I can imagine him being a sulker when he doesn't get his own way, like a big titty baby. He comes across immature, vain, controlling, work shy and basically a total bellend

View attachment 1125673
I just shuddered looking at that thing and far from in a good way 🤮 gross, they must be horrible to touch and I Bet she barely has any nipples left 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Our local rag has just announced she’s coming to do make up classes in our area. Which is a tit hole 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
You normally make an effort on an evening to go out for food etc but I can't remember seeing any glammed up shots of the two of them. She is shuffling round breathless in a nylon tracksuit FFS! No make up, straw hair and puffed up eyes. She has made no effort at all. Even when she did a tour of the room I couldn't believe she had shown the suitcases with all those creased clean / dirty clothes just thrown on the floor. She doesn't care any more its as if she has given up and is just going through the motions.
I think also that she hasn’t got her entourage of make up ‘artists’ (plasterers) or hair stylists there. I don’t think she’s capable of sorting herself out anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
1647295744125.png

Taking a second: Katie lay back on a bench between sets

Won't be long before it's a park bench love!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Our local rag has just announced she’s coming to do make up classes in our area. Which is a tit hole 😂
It’s only a matter of time before she rocks up to where I am. I would love to say there isn’t an audience for her, but the place is coming down with clones.
Sometimes the town centre looks like the Terracotta Army has invaded.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is with the looking at the tits continuously?Is she worried she’s lost one in the pool?
The only tit she needs to worry about is the charisma free one who’s looking a bit bored of late.
I think she may be checking that they are either not leaking or if the skin has split. That’s what I would be worrying about if I was her anyway..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Good grief the scars under her boob in last picture in bikini. What must they look like now? And the scars around her ears. All the pain and look how she’s ended up. Sadly she looks shocking. This isn’t going to end well. Christ knows what’s in store when they get back to uk. Lots of legal cases I think and bet she’s thinking what surgeon can she use to sort out the mess. Her breathing was terrible in the YouTube video.
I’m also wondering if she has Covid. It’s rife again. Maybe explains the breathing problem, coupled with the two enormous hooters!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.