Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last line 🤣🤣🤣
I think it's a cunning plan from both of them. She's trying to look like a poor victim and he's trying to show her in a bad light. It's a matter of who wins.
Maybe we need Harry Hill to shout "fight!"
Tena lady for me 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There has been a dramatic change from the surprised look. Too dramatic. Maybe she tried to undo whatever work was done?
Could be she was very quiet when in Bangkok and anything is possible with her. She looks horrific whatever she has had done.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks to me as though the 2002 scarring is the result of her tightening her stomach by having it pulled upwards with the long scar directly below her boobs. She must have asked for this to avoid distorting the tattoo she has on her original tummy tuck and would explain why her belly button is four inches too high. Not aware of consequences our Katie is she, she wants what she wants and she won't be argued with.
How many TT’s has she had? I didn’t think she’s had more than 2 but I may have missed a couple x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
An oldie but a goldie, who remembers this fuckin cringe fest on loose women? 'I got you' I'm pretty sure the song was called 🤣😂🤣😂

I remember actually seeing it as it aired on TV, I was hiding behind my cushion until the cringe past 😬 😅

If anyone could upload the video on here, for a laugh 👍 I have no idea how to do it yet 🤣

Your wish is my command!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So today there was a piece in the DM about John Bercow and police being called because of a domestic incident. In the comments someone has written the following which may explain some of the circumstances of slapgate.
"If no offences have been alleged, and no offence is apparent; If a police officer believes there could be a breach of the peace once he leaves the house, he is legally entitled to arrest any persons present in order to prevent the breach. First, the officer will give the chance for that person to leave, with the warning not to return. Even if you own the house and are the sole owner! Most people just leave, but some need to be, er, persuaded, shall we say."
I don't know if the person who wrote that is a police officer or a lawyer but it sounds real to me. It also may explain why CW was originally arrested and why he is now claiming he never hit her. If the police suspected there would still be trouble and CQ wouldn't leave when asked then he could have been arrested for that. Makes sense and fits with his 'I was charged with shouting not hitting her' stance.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So a few pics of the state of her. Her stomach has been pulled so tight it’s affected her skin. Her face around the hair line and ears is messed up. Her boobs aren’t even the same size. In the pic of her in 2020 you can see how bad the scar tissue is underneath her left breast. Frightening how bad I bet they look in real life

And those two pretending to work out is just bleeping stupid. He’s not even posing properly or sat on the equipment properly. Just pathetic. Her on the cross trainer - the screen isn’t even on. She’s just standing on it. Stupid fool
Good grief the scars under her boob in last picture in bikini. What must they look like now? And the scars around her ears. All the pain and look how she’s ended up. Sadly she looks shocking. This isn’t going to end well. Christ knows what’s in store when they get back to uk. Lots of legal cases I think and bet she’s thinking what surgeon can she use to sort out the mess. Her breathing was terrible in the YouTube video.

Reactions: 30
Thanks for this! Interesting theory! It has been posited before and I think the consensus is that BJ has done so many things and seems to be Teflon himself that something like this would barely touch him. I think most people wouldn't bat an eyelid in all honesty. Unfortunately!
i dont think he would be bothered by it either,.......come on, hes just one of thousands, it would be harder to find someone she hasn't done!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There's someone at work who reminds me of skanky. He shows up at the start of a project and says all the right things. We do all the work for weeks and then right at the end, he shows up and does one tiny little task but is there for the big finish and all the credit.
Like skanky does with the kids especially Harvey. Just wants the credit, the money, the sympathy and praise... but without doing any of the work
next time cock it up and last second, bring out a solution and save the day ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I said over the weekend that I have a feeling she won't actually make it home. The downwards spiral looks terminal, going to take a miracle to come back from this situation without a great deal more effort than she is capable of.
Unless there is a cunning plan to appear to sink to your lowest ebb and then have yet another Priory holiday with the colouring books and come out new and improved with a story to sell and be ready for another sycophantic interview with Lorraine saying ' oh, you poor wee pet'.
I've finally caught up ~ W00H00!
What are the chances she'll suddenly come up with the dosh needed to hold back the creditors for the next Bankruptcy Hearing?
Mebee by trying to convince everyone that she flogged her implants for £1000,000.
Grrr...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Brilliant thread title :ROFLMAO:

Soooo, you know how we all say at times why is that KP keeps getting away with her court cases etc, well I was just having a nose over in conspiracy (its ok, I do it for humour in the main!) and you may of talked of this before but you know, pages!

Anyway, there was mention of a party in Russia Boris attended back in 2016 and guess who else was there! Yep our very own KP.

'On this occasion, Boris declined the offer of the private jet, and flew to Pisa airport in Italy on Easyjet. He also opted to leave his close-protection officers from the Metropolitan Police behind in the UK.

Among the weekend guests at the villa was the glamour model Katie Price. She took advantage of the free-flowing champagne on the private jet from London and the pure Russian vodka on offer to guests before dinner.

Lebedev, according to associates, likes his guests to dress glamorously for dinner and to make a formal toast at the table. Seated by their host next to Boris, Price rose to make her contribution. She called Lebedev “You Guv”, announced that “champagne and Pricey don’t mix,” and then lifted her top to expose her breasts, turning to face the foreign secretary (Boris) as she did so.'

Bizarrely Joan Collins was there too. (She creeps up in lots of odd places doesn't she.) So, I posit the theory that Boris touched KP's baps and flaps, the ruskies got a pic and KP got a free ticket on being bad for as long as she can. I wonder if the ruskies paid her to do it in the first place.

Ok, ok, it's time for my medicine :coffee:
I've said this all along ... the key to this is Bollock naked Boris with KP... why would she have the nerve to show him her boobs. ? At that point he was the Mayor of London and as such had massive connections and a raging thirst for bonking bad ass people... lol... why was KP invited there ? 🤔 Doesn't make sense.... any she now gets away with absolutely everything... blackmailer pricey !!!!

Reactions: 25
haha It's okay, it just gave my dirty mind a workout. lol Hope you're feeling ok love. xx
Aw thanks, I’m ok, just soooo tired with 2 other rugrats running around too but this thread is life haha. I’m hoping I can reach VIP before the babe comes. Told my hubs last night that it would lit be a lifetime accomplishment and he howled and said he’d make me a banner 😂.

To keep on thread and not get into MOD trouble - KP is still a Krusty Kunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've said this all along ... the key to this is Bollock naked Boris with KP... why would she have the nerve to show him her boobs. ? At that point he was the Mayor of London and as such had massive connections and a raging thirst for bonking bad ass people... lol... why was KP invited there ? 🤔 Doesn't make sense.... any she now gets away with absolutely everything... blackmailer pricey !!!!
You know the yacht girls, was KP a variety of one of them at the time? Hireable? The Oligarch in question is actually the one in the news at the moment, Evgeny Lebedev. I am going for a dig...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.