Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened to the gay friends she had who was a bridesmaid for and wore a white wedding dress 😂 Gary was the make up artist?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When's wankmobile due in court?
I need to start the countdown, can't wait for the 'black and white trooth'.
I can actually see Skanky attending and interrupting proceedings with cries of 'he dinna 'it me attol yor onna', he's me won, me pwinze charmaine, innit'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So a few pics of the state of her. Her stomach has been pulled so tight it’s affected her skin. Her face around the hair line and ears is messed up. Her boobs aren’t even the same size. In the pic of her in 2020 you can see how bad the scar tissue is underneath her left breast. Frightening how bad I bet they look in real life

And those two pretending to work out is just bleeping stupid. He’s not even posing properly or sat on the equipment properly. Just pathetic. Her on the cross trainer - the screen isn’t even on. She’s just standing on it. Stupid fool
The underboob scarring is really bad. 😬 Today's pics, she looks really be out of it, unwell.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Her eyes have disappeared. They were her best feature. She really doesn’t look well.
Especially when you consider the latest eye op was to widen them and undo the cat eyes surgery. Wtf has happened to her since them Sheesh pics. Even allowing for filters etc, you're right, her eyes have disappeared, they look swollen and painful.

Reactions: 26
There's someone at work who reminds me of skanky. He shows up at the start of a project and says all the right things. We do all the work for weeks and then right at the end, he shows up and does one tiny little task but is there for the big finish and all the credit.
Like skanky does with the kids especially Harvey. Just wants the credit, the money, the sympathy and praise... but without doing any of the work

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Especially when you consider the latest eye op was to widen them and undo the cat eyes surgery. Wtf has happened to her since them Sheesh pics. Even allowing for filters etc, you're right, her eyes have disappeared, they look swollen and painful.
She looks so different to the first posed photo's after her surgery, remember the surprised look. Maybe she shouldn't have been in the sun when still healing because her face was burnt to hell a few days ago. She is bloated which is making her eyes look tiny. She never follows advice so wouldnt be surprised if she has an infection in her face.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When's wankmobile due in court?
I need to start the countdown, can't wait for the 'black and white trooth'.
I can actually see Skanky attending and interrupting proceedings with cries of 'he dinna 'it me attol yor onna', he's me won, me pwinze charmaine, innit'.
The problem is, the "black and white proof" is to prove he didnt slap/punch her and she also said that make up was applied to make it look like a punch.
The trial is for shouting and threatening her on the street and he's already admitted to doing that. So I don't think the proof will be needed in court or even brought up. Slapgate will only be revealed when they break up.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I said over the weekend that I have a feeling she won't actually make it home. The downwards spiral looks terminal, going to take a miracle to come back from this situation without a great deal more effort than she is capable of.
Unless there is a cunning plan to appear to sink to your lowest ebb and then have yet another Priory holiday with the colouring books and come out new and improved with a story to sell and be ready for another sycophantic interview with Lorraine saying ' oh, you poor wee pet'.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She looks so different to the first posed photo's after her surgery, remember the surprised look. Maybe she shouldn't have been in the sun when still healing because her face was burnt to hell a few days ago. She is bloated which is making her eyes look tiny. She never follows advice so wouldnt be surprised if she has an infection in her face.
There has been a dramatic change from the surprised look. Too dramatic. Maybe she tried to undo whatever work was done?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
There's someone at work who reminds me of skanky. He shows up at the start of a project and says all the right things. We do all the work for weeks and then right at the end, he shows up and does one tiny little task but is there for the big finish and all the credit.
Like skanky does with the kids especially Harvey. Just wants the credit, the money, the sympathy and praise... but without doing any of the work
Jeez, I worked in a factory riddled with those fuckers, always the ones the management went to for ideas which would then result in the rest of us getting the blame when it went tits up!

Reactions: 27
I said over the weekend that I have a feeling she won't actually make it home. The downwards spiral looks terminal, going to take a miracle to come back from this situation without a great deal more effort than she is capable of.
Unless there is a cunning plan to appear to sink to your lowest ebb and then have yet another Priory holiday with the colouring books and come out new and improved with a story to sell and be ready for another sycophantic interview with Lorraine saying ' oh, you poor wee pet'.
The last line 🤣🤣🤣
I think it's a cunning plan from both of them. She's trying to look like a poor victim and he's trying to show her in a bad light. It's a matter of who wins.
Maybe we need Harry Hill to shout "fight!"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So a few pics of the state of her. Her stomach has been pulled so tight it’s affected her skin. Her face around the hair line and ears is messed up. Her boobs aren’t even the same size. In the pic of her in 2020 you can see how bad the scar tissue is underneath her left breast. Frightening how bad I bet they look in real life

And those two pretending to work out is just bleeping stupid. He’s not even posing properly or sat on the equipment properly. Just pathetic. Her on the cross trainer - the screen isn’t even on. She’s just standing on it. Stupid fool
Looks to me as though the 2002 scarring is the result of her tightening her stomach by having it pulled upwards with the long scar directly below her boobs. She must have asked for this to avoid distorting the tattoo she has on her original tummy tuck and would explain why her belly button is four inches too high. Not aware of consequences our Katie is she, she wants what she wants and she won't be argued with.

Reactions: 30
Don’t they look happy 😂😂😂 on another note if I see that horrible green tracksuit top again….
He looks like he’s had enough. She looks like she knows he’s had enough. Time to come home and face the music I think. There’s an incoming tit storm about to break I reckon….

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Jeez, I worked in a factory riddled with those fuckers, always the ones the management went to for ideas which would then result in the rest of us getting the blame when it went tits up!
The world is full of them. But looking at skanky, I guess the behaviour doesn't get rewarded for long. At some point, you will come crashing down!

Looks to me as though the 2002 scarring is the result of her tightening her stomach by having it pulled upwards with the long scar directly below her boobs. She must have asked for this to avoid distorting the tattoo she has on her original tummy tuck and would explain why her belly button is four inches too high. Not aware of consequences our Katie is she, she wants what she wants and she won't be argued with.
I think she sees strong, confident women who know their own mind and make decisions regardless of what others think and end up successful and happy.
She confuses it with being "a shameless bully who does whatever she wants with no regards to how it affects anyone around her and no consideration to the long term consequences".

• Heart
Reactions: 34
An oldie but a goldie, who remembers this fuckin cringe fest on loose women? 'I got you' I'm pretty sure the song was called 🤣😂🤣😂

I remember actually seeing it as it aired on TV, I was hiding behind my cushion until the cringe past 😬 😅

If anyone could upload the video on here, for a laugh 👍 I have no idea how to do it yet 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There has been a dramatic change from the surprised look. Too dramatic. Maybe she tried to undo whatever work was done?
But the surprised look surgery was undoing the cat eyes surgery, she surely can't have undone the surgery to undo the surgery?! 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.