Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed dreaming it up, thank you!
Very much enjoyed reading it ☺ she must have something on SOMEONE to keep getting away with stuff. Maybe it's the ol white powder? Rumours abound that's what she has on Piers Morgan? Or maybe she had a threesome with BJ and a Russian oligarch? I would literally saw off my little toe for this to a) be the case and b) be leaked on video. Bring down Boris AND KP AND a Russian oligarch, what a hat trick! (Time for MY meds now) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ve just been musing , on the last thread DY was mentioned , how Skanky was shagging him & they were both shagging other people ….. I’ve not long read her first book ( charity shop 99p) purely because people kept referencing parts of it on here .

Anyway , even though she didn’t write it herself , it still read like a 13 year old wrote it, but I digress .

The poster on the last thread said clearly that she wanted to be a WAG …. And that’s something that comes through VERY obviously in the book .

She wanted to land a rich man, a footballer would have been a bonus & a lot of them very much on her level .

It should have been really easy for her to achieve this. Easy pickings , low hanging fruit.

So she shagged DY ,probably the first one to give her attention - hardly a Prince amongst men - in lots of ways- and got pregnant .

I think what I was musing that despite so many opportunities that , quite frankly , were underserved , she is utterly incapable of getting anything right .

Getting up the stick by a footballer , if played right ( pun not intended) should have been a passport to a lifestyle she craved , but no , it had
drugs , men , alcohol , attention seeking , spending , fleecing etc etc

She could’ve lived a really quiet life & wanted for nothing if she’d played it right , but she is the product of her own ineptitude .

At the same time she was setting her cap at Schumacher who she convinced herself really liked her , but never once made any sort of move on her despite countless meetings , dates and “ flying her out” here there & everywhere .

Guessing he liked the look of her back in the day, but when the reality of that awful gob on a stick with it’s greasy extensions , chavvy dress sense & lack of decorum arrived in his suite , his dick shrivelled back in on itself 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Very much enjoyed reading it ☺ she must have something on SOMEONE to keep getting away with stuff. Maybe it's the ol white powder? Rumours abound that's what she has on Piers Morgan? Or maybe she had a threesome with BJ and a Russian oligarch? I would literally saw off my little toe for this to a) be the case and b) be leaked on video. Bring down Boris AND KP AND a Russian oligarch, what a hat trick! (Time for MY meds now) 😂
Boris is known for liking the white stuff isn't he and I bet they all got in there for an VIP Oligarch Orgy, KP thrusting heads between cleavage left right and centre, Joan Collins too (why is she always at these things!!) Feck, it's beautiful, it's so outlandish for people to say don't be daft but almost so obvious to be hidden in plain sight :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Boris is known for liking the white stuff isn't he and I bet they all got in there for an VIP Oligarch Orgy, KP thrusting heads between cleavage left right and centre, Joan Collins too (why is she always at these things!!) Feck, it's beautiful, it's so outlandish for people to say don't be daft but almost so obvious to be hidden in plain sight :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I could imagine Price being part if a spit roast with Johnson and the Russian.
Someone as so talentless and vulgar must be up for anything to get as far as she did.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This 👏 👏 👏 an orgy with Joan Collins. At this point in history literally anything is possible and I would believe anything. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Have to say if it was a choice between Boris, Joan and Katie Price, I'd have Joan.

And as its a miserable day here, to cheer people up I'll admit it took me about 3 threads to work out that Prince Chow Mein was meant to be Prince Charming rather than him really loving chinese food :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I have a theory too. But a lot more boring than the ones suggested, I'm afraid.
I think the papers are afraid of anything happening to her as they were the ones who built her up.
They did it to others before - rewarded their bad behaviour and then knocked them down afterwards. With skanky, they dont want to be the one that gets blamed. And I also think they know they may not have long to go as she's on self destruct mode anyway.

Reactions: 42
I’ve just been musing , on the last thread DY was mentioned , how Skanky was shagging him & they were both shagging other people ….. I’ve not long read her first book ( charity shop 99p) purely because people kept referencing parts of it on here .

Anyway , even though she didn’t write it herself , it still read like a 13 year old wrote it, but I digress .

The poster on the last thread said clearly that she wanted to be a WAG …. And that’s something that comes through VERY obviously in the book .

She wanted to land a rich man, a footballer would have been a bonus & a lot of them very much on her level .

It should have been really easy for her to achieve this. Easy pickings , low hanging fruit.

So she shagged DY ,probably the first one to give her attention - hardly a Prince amongst men - in lots of ways- and got pregnant .

I think what I was musing that despite so many opportunities that , quite frankly , were underserved , she is utterly incapable of getting anything right .

Getting up the stick by a footballer , if played right ( pun not intended) should have been a passport to a lifestyle she craved , but no , it had
drugs , men , alcohol , attention seeking , spending , fleecing etc etc

She could’ve lived a really quiet life & wanted for nothing if she’d played it right , but she is the product of her own ineptitude .

At the same time she was setting her cap at Schumacher who she convinced herself really liked her , but never once made any sort of move on her despite countless meetings , dates and “ flying her out” here there & everywhere .

Guessing he liked the look of her back in the day, but when the reality of that awful gob on a stick with it’s greasy extensions , chavvy dress sense & lack of decorum arrived in his suite , his dick shrivelled back in on itself 😂😂😂
I think its always been the case that every date, one night stand, or quick grope in the toilets ,she has fantasiesed that they really want her , they want a relationship and cant accept it when they want nothing to do with her . Many a guy shes called out for ignoring her , they wanted a quick fumble. She wanted the fairytale

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I believe she’s shagged bj and then she’s shagged a russian and now we have another (albeit hefty and classless) Christine Keeler….but to keep a lid on it she gets away with everything.
That’s my little conspiracy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Surely, all the papers need to do is just flatly ignore her. Literally cancel her.
Job done.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Have to say if it was a choice between Boris, Joan and Katie Price, I'd have Joan.

And as its a miserable day here, to cheer people up I'll admit it took me about 3 threads to work out that Prince Chow Mein was meant to be Prince Charming rather than him really loving chinese food :ROFLMAO:
Reminds me of that programme, snog, marry or avoid. I know who we all would avoid 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Fackkk! Every new set of pics of her are worse than the previous. I don’t know what I’m the name of scarring/puckering/fat deposting is going on under her boobs, but I didn’t zoom in to find out.
She is trapped in a web of her own making. Endless quest for surgical perfection, and now all the surgeries are about trying to capture what she used to have and revising tit previous surgery. As it’s just not possible, on and on it will go. She’ll be resorting to Rodrigo Alves tactics, flying all over the world to the last unethical surgeons who would possibly agree to operate on such damaged individuals.

Reactions: 35
Not a single true comment on this new post…. Someone must be working overtime deleting them and keeping the deluded gushing ‘Great mum’ narrative.

‘I don’t like loud noises’ so my mums taking me to a nightclub so I can make her some money.

Thread recap - katie is still a massive bleep
My comment was deleted - my money is on Edna

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
New thread, title by @Foxtotty
Rubbish at recap, but will try for a small bit feel free to add.
They've been in Thailand, he's spending his holiday squeezing her spots whilst she wants to sell her old implants. Harvey had his fashion show which she didn't attend.
Well done Foxtotty, great thread name.

• Heart
  • Haha

Oh I’ve missed Prince Chow Mein, makes me snort laugh 😆 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reminds me of that programme, snog, marry or avoid. I know who we all would avoid 🤔
Lol I nearly put snog marry avoid then thought I wouldn't want to touch Boris either, the description of him as a bin bag full of custard from celeb gossip put me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.