Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the cretinous wench won’t get away with this because the bizzies won’t be able to prove who sent the letter.
Hopefully they will have cast iron evidence... surely she cant get away with this again. She thinks she is invincible and hopefully that will be her downfall

Reactions: 24
Just seen the update on the DM. Absolutely bleeping delighted. Can’t wait to see how this plays out. Will this be another slap on the wrist?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I honestly think she's lost the plot completely. The way she's suddenly changing her appearance with tattoos, the plastic surgery on her face, the unhinged behaviour, selling off her old manky implants, getting new comedy implants.

Reactions: 33
She must have been so angry seeing the kids have a great holiday
The problem is that she can't control herself and may be mad/angry/jealous enough to harm Michelle. Unless she gets a rap on the knuckles that she can't worm out of or ignore her behaviour will continue to escalate. She's already punched one woman's teeth out so physical violence isn't new to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
well i suppose if she does get sent down for it it will be a valid reaason for once for her missing her next bankruptcy hearing(but if she can do a hearing while on a luxury holiday she could do one from prison)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#143 Jet setter , Anonymous letter , Carol is wishing , he’d never met her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Hopefully they will have cast iron evidence... surely she cant get away with this again. She thinks she is invincible and hopefully that will be her downfall
They must have sufficient evidence to have changed her. Yes I agree I'm sure after being caught out sending texts she thought if she sent an anonymous note she wouldn't get caught! I wonder what gave it away?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope the cretinous wench won’t get away with this because the bizzies won’t be able to prove who sent the letter.
Despite that, she was arrested and charged in January with the text message, this is just the icing on the cake now!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.