Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth Edna got a university degree I'll never know :rolleyes:
I’m hoping to get mine from the OU at 49 years old, just two more essays to go and I don’t know how I have done it either. Has Edna actually given any details as to the subject or grade she got?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well surely this means the suspended sentence will be activated? How can anybody be so dense?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What a day to be alive!!! I love it, I really do!! She’s going down, she’s going down. Pricey’s going down!!! Finally, there’s no getting out of this one!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She was advertising these on the gram 15 minutes ago... probably trying to bank the cash before the story broke
Yes, well she’s breaking bankruptcy conditions by advertising these still. It’s all being tracked. 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
She must have been so angry seeing the kids have a great holiday
I hope she saw the lovely family photos of HER kids who she dumped for biffa having a lovely family holiday and imploded with rage. So instead of dumping him with the jittery fists she posted a threatening letter to somebody in Michelle's family thinking she would get a way with it. Her mind must be drug addled. She is a bloody disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What the heck is an 'autism friendly' clothing range? Just putting 'I don't like loud noise' on the back of a shirt doesn't make it autism friendly. What a ridiculous comment. Are they only going to sell the clothes to people with autism then? For my niece's son 'autism friendly' clothing has to be something he can't take off himself. My sister in law makes his clothes for him with zips up the back otherwise he takes them off then takes his diapers off and spreads tit everywhere, literally. Perhaps Ms Barker should ask why KP is taking her son who 'doesn't like loud noise' to a nightclub? Or why she put him in a fashion show? Would love to know how much this event raised for charity.

Looks like he's using the same filter as KP!
That’s awful, bless him ❤. My autistic nephew couldn’t wear anything with collars, hoods, buttons or zips. He’s an adult now and copes with it wonderfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m hoping to get mine from the OU at 49 years old, just two more essays to go and I don’t know how I have done it either. Has Edna actually given any details as to the subject or grade she got?
Apparently she got a BA in History at Chichester University

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Bit more info in The Sun..

It is understood the postal requisition with details of the charge was sent to Price’s West Sussex mansion on Tuesday.

She is due to face magistrates in Crawley, West Sussex, on April 12.

Police had been trying to contact her earlier in the week but she was sunning it up in Thailand with fiancé Carl Woods, 33.

It is understood the pair are set to return to the UK this weekend.

Sussex Police said: “On Friday, January 21, officers arrested a woman on suspicion of breaching a restraining order.

“Katie Price, 43, has since been charged with harassment — breach of a restraining order. She will appear at Crawley magistrates’ court on Tuesday, April 12.”
I hope the cretinous wench won’t get away with this because the bizzies won’t be able to prove who sent the letter.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
*cartwheels into thread* WOO bleeping HOO. Good. She's brought it all on herself, I hope all her lies about Kieran come out as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I knew something was going on in the background! How stupid can you be by sending a letter from the airport you leave! She really thinks she is above the law! She better not get away with this!

Reactions: 46
I think it means it is a new attack
Thanks, must admit I had just speed read the quote and didn't see the bit about the letter being posted at Heathrow the day she left. She really is a special kind of stupid isn't she? Did she really think they wouldn't work out it was her? She thought as it wasn't a text they couldn't trace it to her. And when it says sent to a relative was that a relative of Michelle? The reporting is a mess. By all accounts this should now mean jail time because she has committed another offense while on license, plus she has breached the restraining order yet again! She can't possibly get away with it this time surely? Interesting too that she has been charged with this before the results of the previous breach of RO has been finished? She still hasn't been charged with that one yet has she? I wonder what her excuse will be this time? I do hope the cops will be waiting to arrest her on arrival at Heathrow! What a lovely welcome home she's going to have. Is this what Crawl was referring with his 'calm among the chaos' quote the other day I wonder?

Reactions: 35
She's been charged!

MailOnline understands that 43-year-old Price breached the order a second time when she sent an anonymous letter attacking Michelle to a relative just before flying out to Thailand.

A source said: 'Katie is playing a dangerous game and her actions have led her into deep trouble.

'Kieran and Michelle were deeply concerned after discovering she sent a letter, believing Katie is ignoring the rules of the restraining order as this is the second time it's happened in three months.

'It was sent anonymously from Heathrow on the day she left for Thailand.

'They know it's her and are concerned by her unpredictable behaviour.'

A police source told MailOnline: 'Katie Price was arrested a few weeks ago for breaching a restraining order placed against her following an argument with the fiancée of her former partner, Kieran Hayler.

'Now she is believed to have written an anonymous note attacking Michelle Penticost via one of her family members.

'As such Katie has been charged with harassment and will appear before Crawley magistrates next month.'
Wtf is wrong with that woman, Insanely jealous of Michelle I think. She had sent an anonymous letter just before going on holiday? doesn't sound like someone who is happy and in love to me.
Let's hope this is that final straw we've all been praying for!

Reactions: 43
She must have been so angry seeing the kids have a great holiday
What kind of mother wouldn’t want their kids to have a wonderful holiday whether she was the one taking them or not? I know the answer to this cos mine is exactly the same. She was always angry when I did something nice with anyone else and carried this on when I had my children. She used to kick off every time we went on holiday or on a day out. You’ll not be surprised to know none of us have a relationship with her anymore. Which is what will happen to Skanky.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Yes, well she’s breaking bankruptcy conditions by advertising these still. It’s all being tracked. 👍
Does anyone know when BH is they said to review it in 8 weeks that would be April 11th if so it’s going to be a busy week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.