Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not all the pics are as filtered as I’m sure she would like. She is about twice the width she once was. Nothing wrong with that, age catches us all up but this is why she’ll struggle, you have to eat/train like an athlete if you want a slim toned figure in your 40’s/50’s.

Weirdly he has a touch of the Adam Lambert in that video and I love Adam Lambert 🙈😆🙈😆
Img even the shark can’t handle it. It’s swimming away

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Just been watching an old episode of The Simpsons where Lenny had a face lift, his mouth was halfway up his face, his eyes wide open - hubby ( who is not remotely interested on Showbiz, gossip or z listers) said "fucking hell it's Katie Price".

28 years together and I've never loved him more🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Lildeaks

That’s their food bellies from their WOOHOO meal out last night…..she’s obviously posting that to make people wonder if she’s knocked up.
That post made me extremely ragey. What a horrible thing to post. I had a miscarriage at 18 weeks a few months ago and found that picture to be extremely bad taste, not funny at all. I’m glad she finds it all so amusing.
But then again why would I expect any different from that hideous bitch.

• Heart
  • Sad

Private2407

Chatty Member
One look at Carwashes ridiculous mug and gumshield and my old dad would have said "Who's that clown and what's he all about." 🤣🤣🤣👃
Have you noticed every man stops training & gets bigger when they get with her, always buff when they meet & then when it goes to shit they all go back to a healthy lifestyle...

Angelic37

VIP Member
You ok, hun?
Send us word. Put down the booze and get to a safe area. Someone will be there soon.
🚨 Krusties Assemble🚨
We have a code brown! I repeat, a code brown! Someone is a little drunk and a little single and they are considering Krusty as “okay”! This person needs affirmations, hugs, love and loads of funny pics!!
We got you, buddy, we’ve all had moments of pity or sympathy or “okay” thoughts about her, but that’s all over now.
😂😂😂
Post of the decade 👏 👏 👏 🙌🙌🙌😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Badirene

VIP Member
There was a young man called Crawl,
Who didn't love his girlfriend at all,
Only after her money,
Which was rather funny
Cos she didn't have any at all.
There once was a girl from Brighton,
Who's teeth were often whitened.
Her toes became ears,
Her belly button was once her rear,
As her body was lifted and tightened!

• Haha
  • Heart

Private2407

Chatty Member
The womens prisons in the UK are packed with drug addicts and alcoholics, ask Private, she'll back me up on that but the bottom line is these people are in there because they have committed a criminal offence! ie, drug dealing, drink driving, abuse and neglect and pimping. That in my book doesn't let them off by waving the MH card! KP belongs in prison and the sooner the better!
But there are also a lot of abused women who couldn't take any more beatings or dads who's daughters were raped & they took revenge...not all criminals are bad people. But sadly my usual caseload is full of rapists, paedophiles & murders

• Wow
  • Sad

Jackpumpkinhead

Well, I've missed about 3 threads since I last visited the land of tattle! 😅. I've got a lot to catch up on 😅, but first...
What on EARTH does she look like?!!!
She's like an upside down triangle?!
Those boobs are gonna end up as cheek filler soon, ffs 😂, they're up round her neck?!.... and christ, if that belly button gets any higher, she'll have another nostril... Which I'm sure would come in handy 🤣.
She looks bloated yet oddly taut on the stomach... It looks so unnatural and weird, it always baffles me when I see it 😅😅.
I'm just stunned at the actual state of her tbh?!
She used to be stunning with an undeniably eye catching figure...n now..... Well.... Now, she's bobbing around in the sea looking the hunchback of notre dame on steroids with a wig hanging off his head. 😬.
Is she not horrified by the way she looks now?!!. I'd be devastated if I ruined myself like that 😬.
I bet she genuinely thinks she looks like Barbie, with her long blonde ratty extensions, perma tan and massive boobs. Sadly, she looks more like Ken 🤦🏼‍♀️... As in, the human Ken doll 🙄.
I'll never understand why women do this to themselves.
Oh well!, now she's ugly inside AND outside!

*looks back at pics again in disbelief*

Seriously, what a Strange looking creature!! 👀😅

• Haha
  • Heart

PurpleLennie

more like KP isnt happy about other women around Carol

she doesnt know enough about the process to even fake comment ... all just airey fairy 'I am going to have a baby' ... IVF is tough mentally and physically ... it puts a strain on a couples relationship
IVF is brutal and doesn’t leave much time for much else when you’re in the midst of it all.

Ive just done my first cycle, it was a seemingly endless 17 days of injections, medication and visits to the fertility centre. It was invasive and emotionally and physically draining.

I was lucky enough to get 4 embryos, we transferred one and froze 3.

I ended up having a chemical pregnancy and then had to have a bleed after that and I’m lucky enough I can go again with one of my frosty embryos in a couple of months but I will be honest, it doesn’t leave much time for a normal life and it really is all consuming.

KP doesn’t strike me as having the dedication to go through it all, especially when money doesn’t buy the results for you! It’s not instant gratification and it’s a strain and a half on your relationship (especially if it’s male factor infertility as it adds another dimension to the whole process and I can imagine KP goading him that it’s all his fault etc)

• Heart

Tamar

VIP Member
I agree, she has overdone it on botox and fillers but she has a pretty good figure for a mother of 5!
Anyone could look good after 5 kids with tummy tucks and numerous sessions of lipo. But KP doesnt and she had it all, the extra bollocks hanging from her armpit just show shes overweight plus she wears clothes that are too small for her.not a good look.

• Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Those saying how she’s dirty and just probably sprays a bit of Toilet Duck on herself and considers that her annual bath.... I’m sure I saw a programme that she was in once were she was getting ready to go out and she sprayed half a bottle of perfume all over herself, and a good few squirts of that up her dress to her dirty flap area...yuk

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

L3moning

VIP Member
I think this has got to be the worst that I have ever seen Skanky look! Absolutely hideous! How the f**k can Cole or any man for that matter find this remotely attractive?
As a 36 year old man who has been single for far too long, and has been drinking for several hours:

Her body still looks *okay*. Her face looks awful.

• Haha
  • Sick

EyeOfTheHawk2

So, when KP says she can't be with Harvey for his big day because she's "filming," the inference is that it's for some prestigious TV thing.
But she actually means OnlyFans, right?
Except you don't need to go to Thailand to take dirty pics or make a video.

As we all know, "Filming" is her regular and convenient euphemism for "holiday".

• Heart