Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
Years ago a friend & her husband took his OAP mother out for lunch ... He had been a bit of a catch back in the day, but, by this point he looked like a womble ... Anyway, his Mum looked at him, put her fork down and said 'Whatever you had David, it's gone ...long gone' 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
David is Pricey now...

• Haha
Reactions: 42

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
The last we heard, from a very good source I might add, was she had only completed 2 sessions. Appears she is using MH to dive out if it, as usual the authorities in charge of her sentencing are letting her game the system. No one understands how she has the power and capabilities to do this, but do this she does.

To be honest I’ve given up on law, courts, trustees, community service people ever bringing her to account, for whatever reason they fail us time and time again. I’m just watching her destroy herself as this Thailand trip shows, she’s the one who’ll bring herself down, we are watching her self destruct further each day now. The Law have done her no favours with the leniency, maybe if they’d come down hard on her, she would have had a wake-up call, but no she carries on her merry way giving zero f*cks to sorting herself out, resulting in the total mess we see now. Just time now, something very bad is going to happen soon, her health looks awful. Her relationship is toxic, it’s all falling apart, her own hand is bringing herself down, won’t be long now till something very tragic occurs.
I completely agree.

She's the master of her own undoing and I believe it's happening now. For some unfathomable reason, she gets away with it in terms of punishment, prison etc - but in the end she won't get away with anything because she's destroying herself. And if something tragic happens, it will be us trolls, or the media, her exes or paps that have brought it on; not her family who spent years enabling her and profiting from her fame, or the various authorities who have never brought her to task or held her accountable for anything. No, it will be me and you here on the forum, and haters on the DM comments section, trolls on Insta . It's maddening.

I wish she could sort herself out but I fear she's too far gone now. Addicted to booze, drugs, surgery and toxic relationships; increasingly isolated from her children, more dependent on Crawl than ever before, unhappy with her face and body, more surgery to correct the last botch job, too unfit to exercise, too out of control to fix herself. Deluded enough to think she's still fanciable, paranoid enough to be reading all the negative comments but narcissistic enough to believe they're down to jealousy. Bitter, twisted, spiteful, full of hate and fueled by alcohol and narcotics, it doesn't take a genius to see where this is headed .

• Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Cheese 😂. There’s a generation of us for whom she is infamous, and a household name. Go down a few years and they won’t have a clue who she is or give a shit who she’s dating. I wonder what the average age of us lot is? I’ll start I’m 40. Plus 7 years 😂
I’m 50 plus 2 - and I am ashamed to say my Mum went to Highclere to watch her arrive for her wedding to PA - she has since learnt the error of her ways.

• Haha
  • Heart

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
It looks all wiggly and long and thin.

Omg, omg, I've just seen the black and white bikini pics. She is absolutely gi- normous. She's so square and butch, surely even she can't fail to see how ridiculous she looks? Ha hhhaaa hhhaaa these are on a par with the lawnmower pictures. Also that filter couldn't hide the fact her skin is starting to droop on her thighs she's got quite noticeable cellulite now. Nothing wrong with that but she's always bloody boasting about how great she is for her age. At this rate that garter tattoos elastic will snap and turn into an ankle bracelet. No more words just tragic.
She's always looked square and butch, when she's posing in heels she looks like a man in drag, never looks feminine. Although she's kept relatively slim over the years, she's never had a model figure, she's only ever been a model because of how willing she's been to get the boobs out.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
So from what I can gather, us Krusties range from late 20’s to early 80’s, not bad eh! 👏👏👏

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
I don't think she's still in Thailand. I reckon she's gone somewhere else, perhaps to get yet more surgery to attempt to rectify what she's mucked up.
All the photos shown on SM or in the papers in the last day or two are pre that hideous tattoo.
And I don't reckon she's missing Harvey's cat-walk thing intentionally. She would want to be there, if only for the exposure. So, this is either an "emergency" change of plan OR she's been told she mustn't attend for some reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 41

tracey3871

VIP Member
Talk about deluded, who would give this freak a million quid for 2 bags of gelatine plastic bags that have been inserted into her weird frame!
Proudly stating how many boob jobs she's had. Omg, the woman seriously has major issues
She will be auctioning her virginity next ...

• Haha
Reactions: 41

helptheaged

VIP Member
Mind you I think Harvey looks like he had a great time so it proves he doesn’t need his mum as much as she says he does

• Heart
Reactions: 40

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I am actually embarrassed for her. Her body is mangled and burnt she looks as though she has piled the weight on yet she is still shamelessly believing she is gods gift. Who has boobs like that now it is so old fashioned! She looks as though she is struggling to even open her eyes and as the photos are Backgrid I assume she has approved these! I can only think she has been off her face for the past two weeks. We have all posted photo's when pissed (drugs in her case) that we think are fine then wake up the next morning to be mortified. These must be the best of a bad bunch.

She deserves everything that is steamrolling towards her.
She knows how bad her face and body look. Honestly I think that's the reason she's always dressed in trackie's hair a complete mess, extensions make it look ten times worse. She feels so crap about herself knowing she has destroyed her face and body so takes absolutely no pride in her appearance.
All her own doing. Karma has all manner of ways of catching up with you Pricey, you giving it a helping had is genius. Keep those ops coming.
Sympathy for her......not a fucking jot!

• Haha
  • Heart

bollox

1647190766524.png

looks like the gym has been hitting back, along with the breakfast dinner and other scoff

and

• Don’t go tanning. Limit your tattoo’s exposure to sun, if possible. If you must be outside, find a tattoo-specific sunscreen with at least 30 SPF.
  • Don’t swim, soak, sweat, or sauna for at least 6-weeks after your tattoo! That may be easier said than done, but wet tattoos don’t heal properly.

🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Angry