Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
She looks ridiculous, no amount of breathing in will make her look better. Those beach balls look uncomfortable and only suitable for flotation purposes.

Supposedly they allowed Carls court date to be pushed back as he was helping Katie with her mental health. Yeah right! More likely he’s pumping her boobs every night so they remain inflated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Danglyweed

Who said earlier bout those boobs being 1kg each? I just got my shopping delivered and wrapped caster and icing sugar in my scarf and tied it round me. Literally couldn't bend down to get the rest of the shopping, well I could, but couldn't get back up without my nerves/muscles tensing to fuck. My chest felt that same heavy pain I had when I had pneumonia and a collapsed lung. 10/10 do not recommend, I'll keep my empty sacks of shits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I think I have got to be the only one now who still hasn’t seen the pics of the infamous pencil penis yet! 🤣
It looks all wiggly and long and thin.

Omg, omg, I've just seen the black and white bikini pics. She is absolutely gi- normous. She's so square and butch, surely even she can't fail to see how ridiculous she looks? Ha hhhaaa hhhaaa these are on a par with the lawnmower pictures. Also that filter couldn't hide the fact her skin is starting to droop on her thighs she's got quite noticeable cellulite now. Nothing wrong with that but she's always bloody boasting about how great she is for her age. At this rate that garter tattoos elastic will snap and turn into an ankle bracelet. No more words just tragic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

scannertd

Chatty Member
Morning all, i'm a bit late to the party discussing Skankys body mods but im always catching up, never ahead of the thread.

Warning...technical jargon incoming...

The umbilicus (belly button) lies in the midline at the vertebral level between Lumbar 3 and lumbar 4.

In my profession you identify this by using bony landmarks, let me explain how you find yours.

Take a lateral line from your armpit and follow it down until you reach the bottom of your ribcage, have a dig around if you need to find the last rib, that is the level of your 3rd lumbar vertebrae, high isnt it, higher than you thought.

Then move down an inch or 2 (still in line with your armpit) and feel the top of your pelvic bone (you may call it your hip bone but its actually your iliac crest) this is level with you 4th lumbar vertebrae.

So your umbilicus should be at the junction of the lower L3 and upper level of L4.

Why this surgeon placed it so high is a mystery, Its not rocket science :rolleyes:

Anyway, she looks lik;)e a freak, he is a pig, they deserve each other. As long as they both stay away from those lovely kids, fuck em.

Thank you for reading

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

hugothebear

VIP Member
I am actually embarrassed for her. Her body is mangled and burnt she looks as though she has piled the weight on yet she is still shamelessly believing she is gods gift. Who has boobs like that now it is so old fashioned! She looks as though she is struggling to even open her eyes and as the photos are Backgrid I assume she has approved these! I can only think she has been off her face for the past two weeks. We have all posted photo's when pissed (drugs in her case) that we think are fine then wake up the next morning to be mortified. These must be the best of a bad bunch.

She deserves everything that is steamrolling towards her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Lollyll

Did anyone else see the quick cut that happened in the youtube video after she mentions bringing the children?
The rest of the editing on that video is fairly slick, but her talking about the children is VERY quickly chopped. It's around 6.36 in the video, Carl lifts his chin and it suddenly cuts to her saying 'cheers on that' 🤔🤔like he doesn't want them mentioned.

I don't usually watch her videos etc but I did this one and honestly it got me in my feelings. I know I've mentioned before that my mum died quite quickly after marrying a man who enabled her to death, but this brings back the times where my own mum would be telling me all of her plans to get healthy and go here and try this ..and it used to make my heart sink, because I knew it wouldn't last.
I really do feel for junior and princess. Juniors obviously a brave lad and protecting his sister with his silence, but I know how it feels.
I do think if she doesn't turn it around in the next 3 months she will be dead within a year.

• Heart
  • Sad

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Eh, it's a view I've had for a while, to be honest. And my (lack of) standards are not news.
I admire your honesty buddy. I’m 53, single and wouldn’t poke her with your dick!! I find her utterly repulsive in every way imaginable. I wouldn’t go near her if she was the last woman on earth.

• Haha

Account Suspended

Unbelievable just found this from the Southend Advertiser paper 2018

" known pervert carl woods 28 lay naked on southend beachfront and covered his penis in hot chips in hope that seagulls would peck at his willy.One disgusted dog walker said"he just lay there with his cock out, at least it was just on the flop then he started cooing the gulls in as he rubbed chips on his knob" . Police turned up and took him away with locals shouting " pigeon nonce!!! "
He was fined £50 and banned from the front for 6 months " chicken feed" said woods as he walked towards Southend Zoo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I’ve read through this thread tonight and people have been quite open about their lives and guess what, everyone is a lovely person, just with a shared desire of wishing to see the Skank serve justice for all the rotten things she’s done in life, and finally pay her dues for all the harm she’s caused.

Weird isn’t it, we are accused of being bitter people, living empty lives, jealous of her ‘fame’, ’looks’ (She’s beautiful don’t ya know 🤦🏽‍♀️) and ‘fantastic’ lifestyle…..we are the Trolls say her fans.

The reality is though, it’s completely the other way round, us trying our best to live decent lives, not always winning as life sucks at times, but we try, abiding as best we can by society’s norms and laws, not grifting our way through life, not destroying family, and other people, as we try to navigate this existence, every way The Skank leads her life, but yeah we the bad ones, according to Skanky and her deluded fans/followers 🤦🏽‍♀️

Funny old world, ain’t it.

• Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
Sadly it's the younger audience that I fear for, wanting to be plastered in make up and sorry but the couple of the IG posts from Princess recently are odd. She looks like she's a lesbian already! And before you all shoot me down in flames, she's 14 years old ffs and posting these stupid pictures!
I dont know what you mean by looking like a "lesbian already?" And what's wrong with that anyway? But aside from that, her Insta pics are totally normal teenage girl pics. I drape myself over my mates way worse than any of Princess's pics, doesn't mean I fancy them. I don't see any justification for these comments. In fact her pics are tame imho. At 14 I was getting drunk with my mates on Thunderbird and plastered in orange foundation. It's what teenagers do, I don't think you're being very fair here Foxy sorry. 😔 Also, she may be gay, she may not, I'm bisexual and was aware of and comfortable with this from my teens, just sounds like you think there's something wrong with being a lesbian? If I have misunderstood I can only apologise.

• Heart

Ever42

All joking aside, I do think we aren't that far away from her going to some dodgy clinic somewhere and not waking up. And the press would treat it as some national tragedy.
I keep feeling little pangs of pity for KP recently. She's clearly off her head the whole time and I do believe she doesn't feel she can leave that wankstain Carl without imploding her world further. But then I remember how much shit she puts her kids through (quite aside from all her hateful lies about various exes) and any sympathy or pity for her evaporates. They must be terrified throughout each and every surgery, not to mention the chaotic environment she thrusts them into ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 49

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Have we seen any evidence of her doing community service?
The last we heard, from a very good source I might add, was she had only completed 2 sessions. Appears she is using MH to dive out if it, as usual the authorities in charge of her sentencing are letting her game the system. No one understands how she has the power and capabilities to do this, but do this she does.

To be honest I’ve given up on law, courts, trustees, community service people ever bringing her to account, for whatever reason they fail us time and time again. I’m just watching her destroy herself as this Thailand trip shows, she’s the one who’ll bring herself down, we are watching her self destruct further each day now. The Law have done her no favours with the leniency, maybe if they’d come down hard on her, she would have had a wake-up call, but no she carries on her merry way giving zero f*cks to sorting herself out, resulting in the total mess we see now. Just time now, something very bad is going to happen soon, her health looks awful. Her relationship is toxic, it’s all falling apart, her own hand is bringing herself down, won’t be long now till something very tragic occurs.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🥰🧵 and well done @Minxmonx for the title 🥰😘 xx.

Thanks for the lovely messages and the pic suggestion on page 50 💖🥰💕💖🥰😘 xx.
@mrspig99 that's a great suggestion I will make that later 😀❤🥰💕🤗 xx

New thread 🧵😄 x...

Resizer_16471071456860.jpg

Back later Love Pom 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Did anyone else see the quick cut that happened in the youtube video after she mentions bringing the children?
The rest of the editing on that video is fairly slick, but her talking about the children is VERY quickly chopped. It's around 6.36 in the video, Carl lifts his chin and it suddenly cuts to her saying 'cheers on that' 🤔🤔like he doesn't want them mentioned.

I don't usually watch her videos etc but I did this one and honestly it got me in my feelings. I know I've mentioned before that my mum died quite quickly after marrying a man who enabled her to death, but this brings back the times where my own mum would be telling me all of her plans to get healthy and go here and try this ..and it used to make my heart sink, because I knew it wouldn't last.
I really do feel for junior and princess. Juniors obviously a brave lad and protecting his sister with his silence, but I know how it feels.
I do think if she doesn't turn it around in the next 3 months she will be dead within a year.
That’s sad to hear that her actions bring back bad memories for you. Sorry ❤
I think the majority of people on here, plus her family, friends and the press are fully aware that her days are numbered. She has got to the stage in her life where it is now too late to turn it around. Mainly, because she doesn’t want to. It would take a lot of hard work, perseverance, a changing of behaviour and lifestyle, to turn her life around….. all of which she doesn’t want to do.
Someone once said “ if you do what you always do, you get what you always get “. In the case of Skanky, she knows this life, she enjoys this life and doesn’t want it to change.
The kids are living their best lives independently of her now. So at least this helps pave the way for when she is not there anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 48