Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Animallover2022

VIP Member
And zooming in- has she just took a bunch of mop hair and tied it to the end of her own rat-tail
Scruffy cunt, I can imagine she's one of these people that gets all dolled up for a night out but doesn't bother to actually shower first. Kinda like 'tidying up but actually just shoving shit in cupboards" half a job pwice

• Haha
Reactions: 48

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ursula ... Halle .... Pricey ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love Halle, she’s deffo life goals for me, she‘s my big girl crush 😁 55 years old, still cool as, likes a glass of wine or two, she admits that 😁 but looks after herself as she is diabetic, so has to have a good diet. 12 years older than the Skank, but looks way younger than her, Halle is how to grow old fabulously, the very opposite in everything to the Skank.

Here‘s Halle on her IG a couple of days ago, zooming along on a skateboard, Skank chose endless surgery to try to look young, Halle didn’t, and Skank can only dream to be like this….

774E2316-EDF2-46B7-B2F7-62B44510539C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Ecosse

VIP Member
She clearly still harbours aspirations to be a TV presenter - but that terrible (and dull) YT footage showing the hotel room only serves to show that she just hasn't got what it takes. You've got to hand it to her - she doesn't give up easily.

• Haha

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I think this is the look Skanky is aiming for…
Problem is, it’s an upside-down version of this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I'm 38, absolutely loved KP and PA back in the day. I used to think she was bloody gorgeous and really envied her figure. Watched every single documentary on them- many times over (god how cringe!🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈) read all of her books.
I even bought her perfume, bikinis and some other things from her Day22 range.......God can't believe I'm admitting to all of this.
I can't believe her decline in recent years- physically and in her behaviour
I used to think she had it all. I actually find it all rather sad, and she's a perfect example of believing your own hype. She still can't let go of her hay day and she refuses to listen to anyone's advice on anything.
She was jusy lucky when Clare Powell took her on, and regardless of what she claims, she was only so successful because people liked her as part of the celebrity couple package. Pete made her relatable and Claire did a fantastic job of propelling them into UK showbiz culture in the 2000s. That's where Kate made her money.
How she's treated her kids is appalling but I don't think she cares because it's obvious she's got a real drug problem and she just plays by her own rules.
Part of me actually still roots for her, I want her to redeem herself but it seems too late now.
Iv said before I'm certain Cole will be her downfall, she won't make old bones and he will be at the centre of it.

• Heart

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I did find the "lesbian" comment unnecessary and offensive. What does a lesbian look like? They look like the rest of us, normal. Just cos she was hugging, kissing whatever a friend doesn't mean she is a lesbian. It is an archaic attitude and has no place in the world today.

I'm not here to comment on the kids other than to say how sorry I feel for them and the stress and trauma this will be causing them and storing up for later in life. Let's just get back to KP and the twat she is currently with.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Cheese 😂. There’s a generation of us for whom she is infamous, and a household name. Go down a few years and they won’t have a clue who she is or give a shit who she’s dating. I wonder what the average age of us lot is? I’ll start I’m 40. Plus 7 years 😂
Im 57.In my head I’m 24.In my knees I’m waiting for a telegram from the Queen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
Katie Price #142 Cole's girl is shaped like a barrel. Let the countdown begin until their next quarrel!

(Trying to keep it clean and in fairness its difficult to fit "raging thundercunt" into iambic pentameter)

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
Monotone delivery, boring content and she just isn't likeable as others who do influencing well are.

Ecosse

VIP Member
So, when KP says she can't be with Harvey for his big day because she's "filming," the inference is that it's for some prestigious TV thing.
But she actually means OnlyFans, right?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Let’s face it, she missed his first fashion show as she couldn’t give a shit.
Any Mum that cared about their kids, especially when this a really big deal for H, would ensure they were at the show and with him throughout. I bet she didn't even watch it live by video. She probably tore herself away from her precious holiday for a quick chat with H, “ Oh Mummy is so proud of you!” bullshit, then back to business on her holiday.
But don’t forget, she is such a great Mum to H, isn‘t she.??????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Jeez, i just watched the video (didn’t want to, Tattle made me do it) It's just under 11 minutes long, but it took me almost half an hour to watch as I needed regular fag breaks (odd, since I gave up smoking in 1997).
Anyway, my observations for what they're worth;

She looks an absolute mess. Bloated, red, struggling for breath, it's like her boobs are suffocating her..why is she wearing a velour tracksuit in that heat (eugh, the stench) and why is she constantly trying to pull her tracksuit top across her chest? Doesn't she realise there's not enough material in it to cover those monstrosities?

Why didn't she do the room tour at the beginning of the holiday, when it was tidy? Looks like a couple of hobos have moved in (oh sorry, they have)

Carl is not interested in her whatsoever - his leg is used as a barrier when they're having lunch. He is always leaning away from her, never into her. Why can't she she it? Or can she? Weird relationship, not healthy at all. What a pair of disgusting freaks, picking spots in the pool🤢

She wants to take the kids there?? Righto, let's see if THAT happens - who will babysit Carll while she's there with them, it's not like they can have a nice family holiday with him is it??

She wants to run marathons again???? Sorry, what?? It's not April fucking Fools Day yet Katie, you utter split-arse. She doesn't do anything unless it benefits herself, she's as likely to run marathons as she is to become a paramedic.

In conclusion, she is a rancid little beast. She looks like quarterback with those stupid boobs, she's the least sexy woman I've ever seen and her boyfriend is a fugly cockwomble as well. They're trapped in a loveless, sexless relationship, both gathering ammunition on the other. They remind me of a pair of frenemies, like 2 bitchy, twisted girls who know deep down that it's only a matter of time before they start to bring each other down and they're playing it all out in front of the cameras. Utterly toxic.

If she carries on this way, I fear she will be a goner soon. I know it's been said before, but I'm really getting Pete Burns vibes from her now. She's desperately unhappy with her body and face so the surgeries won't stop. Unless she sorts herself out, we'll be reading about her untimely demise, which would be bloody heartbreaking only for the children. I wish she'd get help.
perhaps hes not and never has been her boyfriend/fiance, perhaps he's her dealer and as shes skint, she pays him in kind (instead of money or sex ) by pretending they are in a relationship and exposing him to fame and publicity ,because thats what he craves, who knows ?

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm 47 in dog years 😄😄 xx.

Resizer_16441078419550.jpg

Off topic lol ...

I'm 48 on April 28th..Share the same birthday as Saddam Hussein 😬😄x

• Haha
  • Heart

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I’ve never said my kids are a credit to me 😂 I mean others have said they’re a real credit to you and I find it super flattering but I just would never say it about myself. She’s such a NARC

• Heart
Reactions: 43

L3moning

VIP Member
I agree her shortness of breath is related to her new chest, but I'm wondering if she's actually dealing with a minor blood clot in her lung or something without knowing it. Any actual qualified medical people here to weigh in?
Frankly her chances of dying from plastic surgery complications must be sky-high after all the procedures she's had.
All joking aside, I do think we aren't that far away from her going to some dodgy clinic somewhere and not waking up. And the press would treat it as some national tragedy.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43